|Product||Transparent Labs BULK||Powher Women’s Pre Workout||Transparent Labs Lean|
|WHERE TO BUY|
Achieve your weight loss goals with the best pre-workout for weight loss. Pre Workout combines multi-ingredient dietary formulas to boost energy and amplify workout performances.
Pre Workouts increase your energy level, causing you to do more workouts and burn body fat in a shorter time. Its major formula is a combination of several energy-giving ingredients. It is usually in powder form and mixed with water for consumption.Research on the effects of pre-workout supplements on lean mass posted in the International Journal of Medical Sciences examined the outcome of a blend of betaine, dendrobium, and creatine pre-exercise workout supplement to determine the performance and safety of healthy male and female users. The result of the research was an increase in energy and concentration levels in both genders, with no serious adverse events recorded.
Taking pre workout with excess caffeine, sugar alcohols, or artificial is a huge no as such combinations may impair sleep, increase blood pressure and stress, or it might cause intestinal distress, diarrhea, and gas bloating.
It is in your best interest to avoid supplements that aren’t third-party tested because getting such supplements puts you at a risk of consuming banned or dangerous substances. For your benefit, we have gone out of our way to create a list of the 7 most preferable pre-workouts for weight loss, so you know the perfect brand.
This article will cover all you need about pre-workout brands, their pros, cons, ingredients, brand information, how the supplements are taken (dosage and time), their safety and side effects, and our verdict on each brand.
Best Pre-Workout Supplement For Weight Loss In 2023
- Transparent Labs BULK – Editor’s Choice
- Powher Women’s Pre Workout – Best Pre-workout for Women
- Transparent Labs Lean – Best Pre-workout for Men
- C4 Ripped – Best Availability
- ENGN Shred – Best Tasting Pre-Workout
- Jacked Factory Nitro Surge Shred – Best Quality
- Genius Fat Burner – Best Nootropic Pre-Workout
Which Preworkout is best for weight loss?
Each pre-workout brand is selected based on areas of specifications they excelled in being the best pre-workout supplements. Their production methods, active ingredients, price, weight, size, quality, brand, convenience, value, functionality, warranty, and return policy have been considered.
We classified our selected brands by Editor’s Choice, Best Pre-workout for Women, Best Preworkout for Men, Best Availability, Best Tasting PreWorkout, Best Quality, and Best Nootropic Pre-Workout.
Transparent Labs BULK
- It is third-party tested
- It is available different flavors
- It contains ingredients that increases testosterone levels
Powher Women’s Pre Workout
- It maximizes the energy level of female users
- It contains the right amount of caffeine to keep users active
- It is Creatine-free because creatine isn’t suitable for women’s consumption
Transparent Labs Lean
- Organic, legal, and harmless ingredients
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Standard pricing
- Third-party tested
- Contains ingredients for focus and energy improvement
- Not on the pricey side and suitable for all budget plans
- Produces explosive energy and maximum focus when consumed
- It is a fat burning supplement
- It is creatine-free
Jacked Factory Nitro Surge Shred
- Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility
- Boosts Nitric Oxide Levels
- Preserves lean muscle mass and burns body fa
Genius Fat Burner
- Suitable for first-time users
- Reduces pre-workout side effects due to its low-potency doses
- Its pre-workout formula aids in burning fat
7 Best Pre-Workouts For Weight Loss In 2023
Transparent Labs BULK
Transparent Labs Bulk is a sports nutrition product from Transparent Labs that increases focus and energy levels, causing you to do more workouts and lose weight. It is a perfect blend of clinically-tested quality ingredients.
It contains no artificial anti-caking agents, filler ingredients, dyes, and artificial flavors; this energy-boosting pre-workout powder is made with an all-natural sweetened formulation that elevates the mind-to-muscle connection for a better and more enjoyable workout.
Transparent Labs Bulk is one of the strongest pre-workouts available today for serious lifters ready to push their limits. It is a powerful stimulant with a higher potency made with beta-alanine, tyrosine, creatine, taurine, theobromine, and di-caffeine malate.
The blend of the above ingredients creates a super-powerful combo that enhances focus and performance capabilities. It also helps in appetite regulation and protein consumption.
Powher Women’s Pre Workout
You shouldn’t have to settle for just any supplement as a woman, especially those formulated for masculine muscle build-up when you can get Powher Women’s Pre-workout, a product of Ultimate Life LTD.
Powher is one of the pre-workout powders in the market with proven fat-burning ingredients with a relatively low caffeine content; this women’s brand boasts of providing powerful energy, intense stamina, and unwavering focus to users.
Powher powder weighs 10 grams per scoop and provides vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and pantothenic acid. At the same time, its ingredients are Taurine, Tyrosine, Beta-alanine, coconut water powder, OxyJun, EnXtra, Lysin, Rednite, and the smallest quality of natural caffeine.
Transparent Labs Lean
Enjoy losing weight with tasteless Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout that aids digestion and increases adrenaline. It is formulated with citric acid, the typical pre-workout ingredients that improve focus and energy.
It is available in different flavors and contains betaine in beetroots, citrulline, and chlorine bitartrate to intensify its power output and strength. Its black pepper extract aids digestion by helping the body absorb other ingredients. The velvet beans, on the other hand, increase adrenaline-like effects in the body.
Transparent Labs lean contains no artificial sweeteners or colors but has anti-caking agents, stevia, citric acid, and natural flavorings such as grape, green apple, strawberry lemonade, and blue raspberry flavors.
Burn fat and lose weight with C4 Ripped, the most available and easily accessible pre-workout. Although it is not the strong pre-workout on the list, it can be taken by any adult. It is NSF Certified, NCAA-certified, and Athlete Approved.
This might be what you need if you need a supplement that helps you burn more calories and eat fewer calories. Consuming C4 Ripped before lifting weights or doing cardio is more effective and poses as a fat-burning energy booster.
It contains creatine, CLA, and patented DylogoFit that burns stored fat and converts it to energy. It is on the affordable side, but it is not one of the strongest.
ENGN Shred from Evlution Nutrition is one of the thermogenic pre-workout supplements on our list, i.e., it increases heat production during metabolic stimulation, promoting fat loss. It enhances muscle production; it also improves endurance and focus.
ENGN Shred is a clean thermogenic pre-workout that makes you feel great while breaking down fat mass. It comprises a perfect blend of top-quality ingredients with green tea that intensifies energy production.
This advanced thermogenic pre-workout supplement with added antioxidants and vitamins is available in Cherry Limeade, Blue Raz, Grape, Pink Lemonade, and Fruit Punch, improving motivation, stamina, concentration, and endurance.
It is affordable and easy to use, although its caffeine content is quite high, as the caffeine used in its production is obtained from coffee and green tea extract. Excess consumption is responsible for side effects like headaches, jitters, rapid heartbeats, nervousness, etc.
Jacked Factory Nitro Surge Shred
NitroSurge Shred is a Jacked Factory pre-workout that offers the best weight loss supplements. It helps you go harder during your workouts, so you gain more on your goals in a shorter time.
NitroSurge Shred was introduced in 2015, and its popularity grew in the market because of a key ingredient, Kre-Alkalyn EFX, which increases energy levels without stimulants.
It is available in online stores, requires no prescription, is a capsulated pre-workout with 30 servings, and is a great supplement worth more than its price.
Some of its benefits are enhanced energy levels, reduced recovery time, increased strength, enhanced concentration, increased shredding speed, and increased muscle gains.
Abusing or overdosing on NitroSurge can cause headaches, nausea, insomnia, decreased appetite, jitters, nervousness, and an increased risk of a heart attack.
Genius Fat Burner
Genius Burn Fat Burner is an all-natural nootropic supplement that enhances concentration and promotes fat loss. It is suitable for men and women. Other benefits of using Genius Burn include reducing stress, elevating moods, and boosting energy.
It contains 150 mg Ashwagandha, 100 mg Cognizin, 50mg Theacrine, 12.5 mg Capsucum, 50 mg L-Theanine, 12.5 mg Panax Ginseng, 10 mg Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester, 25 mg Aframomum Melegueta, Gymnema Sylvester 50 mg, and 2.5 my of Huperzia Serrata. You might not be familiar with the listed ingredients, but they are energy producers.
It is one of the most popular preworkouts, and unlike the other products in this list that are in powdered form, Genius Burn is a capsulated supplement with 1-2 capsules daily. Overdosing might cause effects such as heart burns, headaches, sickness, increased swearing, and jitters.
How To Choose The Best Pre-Workout For Weight Loss?
Selecting the most suitable pre-workout brand means you get all of its benefits, but how do you choose the best pre-workout for weight loss? Considering the following questions:
- Is the desired brand durable and long-lasting?
- Is it worth the price when compared with other brands?
- Is it easily accessible, and is delivery acceptable in your location?
- Are the key features and highlights better than other competitors’ brands?
The questions listed above help you cut down on the pre-workout supplement in the market and ease the selection process. Other factors to be considered include the following:
- The Rank of the Seller; if it’s on the increase, the product is a success. The rapid growth in sales despite price increments indicates that the product is of better quality.
- Price; want to get the best deals? Compare prices and choose the brand with the better features.
- Brand; never purchase supplements that are not third-party tested. For more information on a brand, read through its product labels.
- User Reviews; you get all the good and bad information about a product through its user reviews.
What Do Pre-Workout Supplements Do?
Supplements are beneficial to the body system because:
- They increase energy and muscle, while sarcopenia (muscle loss) decreases
- They improve blood flow
- Creatine, an active ingredient in most pre workout, improves body composition
- Your energy is replenished, and muscles are repaired faster
- Your mood gets better
Ingredients In Pre-Workout Pills
The ingredients in a preworkout differ per brand, and this section highlights the five typical pre-workout ingredients; they are:
- Creatine: Creatine’s primary function includes producing energy and increasing muscular strength.
- Nitric Oxide Precursors: Nitric oxide is also produced in the body and relaxes blood vessels to improve blood flow.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a stimulant that heightens memory, mental alertness, and physical strength. It increases energy, mental focus, and muscular performance while reducing fatigue as it helps lose fat.
- Beta-alanine: This type of amino acid prevents acid buildup in muscle tissues, causing the muscle to work harder and grow firmer.
- Branched-chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) increase muscle growth and energy boost.
When Should I Take Pre-Workout?
Fat-burning pre-workout products contain instructions on when and how you should take them. Following these instructions, you should consume your supplements in smaller quantities to know your tolerance level, mainly if the supplement contains beta-alanine or caffeine.
The body releases a tingling sensation when beta-alanine is digested; this is a harmless but uncomfortable feeling, and it’s not a side effect but a normal reaction to the consumption of beta-alanine.
Taking your preworkouts 30 to 60 minutes before working is enough time for all ingredients to reach the bloodstream and start functioning. The time of the day also matters because consuming too much caffeine might disrupt your sleep schedule.
All weight loss supplements are accompanied by their consumption instruction and dosages, but for a minimum effective dosage, a serving of 3 grams is 10 to 15 grams for the maximum dose.
Safety And Potential Side Effects
Studies show that 54% of participants who examined the characteristics of multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements reported side effects like skin reactions, nausea, and heart abnormalities because they consumed more than the recommended dosage.
Fat-burning pre-workout supplements are physical performance enhancers that increase the energy level of users, allowing them to do more work than normal but noticing body results depends on how much physical work you do after consuming pre-works.
Using supplements alone doesn’t guarantee weight loss but a combination of preworkouts, consistent workouts, and a healthy diet have you achieving more than your weight loss goals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some users might experience a chilling tingling sensation when you drink pre-workout with Beta-alanine, and this feeling might be unpleasant, harmless, and perfectly normal.
Provided that you adhere to the dosage instructions, choose a supplement that doesn’t contain any ingredient you’re allergic to, and purchase supplements from a trusted source, you should be safe from any potential side effects.
Yes, there are. Food rich in carbs and protein eaten before and after exercise improves body composition and strength.
Do not add extra sweeteners because it increases your intake of sugar alcohols which can trigger gas bloating and diarrhea. Caffeine should also be avoided, as taking large quantities of caffeine can impair sleep and increase stress and blood pressure.
If it contains Beta-alanine, there’s your answer right there. Beta-alanine is an amino acid that reduces fatigue while enhancing athletic performance. Still, it causes an itchy, burning, and tingling feeling that many find uncomfortable because it reacts with receptors in the skin neurons.
Bloating, weight gain, headaches, dehydration, insomnia, and jitters.
Pre-workout supplement is felt between one to two hours after consumption, but accessories with a larger amount of stimulants last longer.
Taking a pre workout supplement without working out has no serious effect on your body, but you will have no change in weight, and your body’s sensitivity to the supplement might reduce if consumed daily.
+ 2 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- Kedia, A.W., Hofheins, J.E., Habowski, S.M., Ferrando, A.A., Gothard, M.D. and Lopez, H.L. (2014). Effects of a Pre-workout Supplement on Lean Mass, Muscular Performance, Subjective Workout Experience and Biomarkers of Safety. International Journal of Medical Sciences, [online] 11(2), pp.116–126. doi:10.7150/ijms.7073.
- Jagim, A.R., Camic, C.L. and Harty, P.S. (2019). Common Habits, Adverse Events, and Opinions Regarding Pre-Workout Supplement Use Among Regular Consumers. Nutrients, [online] 11(4), p.855. doi:10.3390/nu11040855.