- Founded in 2009
- Joel Kocher is the founder.
- Previously known as Neogenis Laboratories.
- Provides vitamin C
- Provides Nitric Oxide
- Improves stamina and energy
- Boosts the heart health
- Regulates blood pressure levels
- Promotes weight loss
- Boosts athletic performance
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts memory
What is SuperBeets?
The market is flooded with a vast range of supplements, all promising to boost your health significantly. Superbeets are among the most popular supplements, which is touted to promote healthy systolic blood pressure, boost energy and stamina, and support healthy circulation. This article will take a deep dive into Superbeets reviews and ratings and explore its ingredients, health benefits, and many more.
Superbeets are manufactured from dehydrated beet crystals. Beets are highly concentrated with nitrates converted into nitric oxide by the body. Nitric oxide has numerous health benefits, including relaxing blood vessels and protecting the cells against damage. This helps to improve blood circulation and lower blood pressure. Also, Superbeets is designed to offer nitric oxide health benefits without the necessity to eat beets or drink beet juice.
Founded by HumanN, Superbeets is pioneered by elite scientists who preserve the beets’ nitrates to provide high-quality nitric oxide. The manufacturers claim that one teaspoon of Superbeets is equivalent to consuming three full beets.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Helps maintain a healthy gut
- Both prebiotics and probiotics included
- Science-backed ingredients
- Supports weight loss
- Reduces inflammation and promotes better digestion
- Enhances cognition and focus
Does It Really Work?
Lowering blood pressure is the most common health claim regarding Superbeets. This health claim is backed up by studies done on beetroot juice. Since Superbeets has similar nitrates and nutrients as beetroot juice, they can help reduce blood pressure as beet juice.
Beetroot juice elevates the body’s nitrate content and reduces blood pressure. If you have not used Superbeets before, you might be wondering if it works, and according to users’ reports, it does. human claims that every beet crop is keenly chosen and that each beet is tested for particular content and important nutrients while harvesting. The beets are converted into crystals through a drying process which preserves the nitrate’s quality. Customer reports and insights show that the product has managed to support their healthy blood pressure.
The following briefly describes some of the three ingredients in Superbeers and how their health benefits strengthen Superbeet’s ability to boost the body’s overall health. Non-GMO Beetroot Powder: it contains high levels of copper, iron, potassium, sodium, and magnesium. Also, Superbeets contain vitamins A, B, and C and are an excellent source of dietary fiber and natural dye. Due to its numerous health benefits, such as having antioxidant properties, beetroot is embraced as an essential functional food.
- Stevia Leaf Extract is used as an alternative to calorie-filled artificial sweeteners. Research shows that this ingredient does not negatively influence blood sugar levels; hence it is an excellent choice for anyone suffering from Type II diabetes.
- Magnesium Ascorbate: this is an important nutritional component in a diet, and its health benefits include maintaining connective bone and tissue.
- Malic Acid: studies show that this ingredient has various health benefits, including boosting skin health, lowering toxic metals accumulation, improving oral health, and boosting the immune system.
SuperBeets Review: What Do Real Users Say?
I enjoy Superbeets since it eliminates the whole process of needing to consume the actual beets. It is not easy to know if the beets in the market are organic or not, but I trust this brand.Jacqueline T. Brooks
I am diagnosed with high blood pressure, but when superbeets were recommended to me, I have been enjoying remarkable health benefits.Alexia Tiara
I love the product since it comes in different flavors. The pink color in my pee is not particularly pleasant, but I enjoy how energetic I feel after using Superbeets.Mitchelle Kimberly
It is very economical; a teaspoon per day is enough to keep going the entire day. I love the natural black cherry flavor.John Michaelson
I have been experiencing stomach discomfort when using the product, but I hope it will reduce soon.Sabrina Hughes
I am not sure whether I bought the wrong product, but it does not mix well on my side. When put in water, it just forms some very annoying lumps.Rickson F. Philipe
Alternatives to SuperBeets
|Name||Gundry MD Energy Review||KOS Organic Beet Root Pulver||Peak Performance Organic Beetroot Juice Powder|
|Pros||Improves mental clarity|
Boosts focus and energy levels
Improves the body’s metabolism rate
Improves fast recovery
|Lowers blood pressure|
Boosts cardio health
Gluten free and Non-GMO
Designed and tested in the USA
Paleo, keto, and vegan friendly
Complete money back guarantee
|Cons||Severe side effects when overdosed|
|Not available in all states|
They cannot prescribe controlled substances
|The energy boost is not immediate|
|Full review||Read full review||Read full review||Read full review|
Health Benefits of SuperBeets
Superbeets are filled with numerous minerals and nutrients that are important in maintaining the overall health of the body. Research shows that beets are filled with a wide array of minerals, including niacin, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin c, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, fiber, and protein. These essential minerals are obtained from beets to make one of the most powerful dietary supplements, Superbeets.
Superbeets are popular for their ability to reduce blood pressure levels ensuring stability and healthy standards. It also boots stamina and energy hence helping the user maintain an active lifestyle and keep up with a daily routine. The supplement also supports Nitric oxide supply which improves circulation and the respiratory system. Superbeets are an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidant properties.
Potential Side Effects
The manufacturer advises that a teaspoon of Superbeet powder added to four ounces of water can make a delicious and healthy drink. Every pack can go up to a month as it contains thirty deserves. The potential side effects of using Superbeets include pink-like waste or urine. Suppose you have low blood pressure; you need to seek advice from a medical practitioner before using this dietary supplement. Research says that beets reduce blood pressure; therefore, it might not be suitable for individuals with significantly low blood pressure levels.
How To Take SuperBeets?
The recommended amount is a teaspoon of Superbeets, which is equivalent to five grams. It should be dissolved with water each day to boost energy and stamina levels, improve blood circulation, and lower blood pressure, and it should not be more than two servings a day. Note that there is no specific guideline for the duration needed to take Superbeets.
The main ingredients in the supplement are stevia leaf extract, magnesium ascorbate, malic acid, natural apple flavor, and non-GMO beetroot powder.
The brand prides itself on the fact that a professional eye is used when choosing the ingredients for the supplement. Every ingredient goes through thorough research and is tested before being included in this dietary supplement. Also, the manufacturers say that only top-tier quality beets are chosen for the making of Superbeets. The beets contain a high amount of essential nutrients such as dietary Nitric Oxide. Every beet is tested to ensure the presence of the required essential nutrients. Later, a special process is applied to preserve the nitrate in the beets by drying them into crystals.
Superbeets is among the most popular dietary supplements, and it comes highly reviewed, rated, and recommended. HumanN has designed a product using one of the most healthy yet not preferred plants. They have conducted a comprehensive scientific study regarding nitric oxide and even accomplished various clinical trials to make sure their product’s efficacy and safety. If you need to lower your blood pressure, Superbeets is a good choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
It helps you achieve healthy blood pressure, boosts stamina and energy, supports healthy systolic circulation, and increases nitric oxide levels. Also, it is a helpful way for people who dislike eating beets.
The recommended way is to dissolve a teaspoon of the superbeets powder in four ounces of water.
This is a coloring called beeturia. This coloring is caused by ingesting beetroot, and since urine contains betacyanin, pink color is expected after consuming the supplement.
If you need better circulation, you want to lower blood pressure and improve your heart health. If you are feeling sluggish and need more stamina and energy without consuming stimulants, Superbeets is a good option for you.
Bsuperbeets contain up to thirty servings per canister, which can last a month since you only need one serving each day.
You can use fresh beets or beet juice, but since growing conditions are different, dietary nutrients and nutrient levels might differ significantly.
If you are susceptible to kidney stones or have significantly low blood pressure levels.
+ 7 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- SAMAKKARNTHAI, P., PAYANUNDANA, M., SATHAVARODOM, N., SIRIWAN, C. and BOONYAVARAKUL, A. (2018). Effect of Stevia on Glycemic and Insulin Responses in Obese Patients—A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study. Diabetes, [online] 67(Supplement 1), pp.790-P. Available at: https://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/67/Supplement_1/790-P
- Dr. Pooja Maurya (2020). Standardization and development of Beetroot powder incorporated food products with their quality evaluation. [online] Research paper. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/43810055/Standardization_and_development_of_Beet_root_powder_incorporated_food_products_with_their_quality_evaluation
- Pfalzgraf, A., Carroline Lobo, Giannetti, V. and Kimberly Dupree Jones (2020). Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Fibromyalgia: Results of an Online Survey. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344195845_Use_of_Complementary_and_Alternative_Medicine_in_Fibromyalgia_Results_of_an_Online_Survey
- Mirmiran, P., Houshialsadat, Z., Gaeini, Z., Bahadoran, Z. and Azizi, F. (2020). Functional properties of beetroot (Beta vulgaris) in management of cardio-metabolic diseases. Nutrition & Metabolism, [online] 17(1). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6947971/
- Garavaglia, J., Markoski, M.M., Oliveira, A. and Marcadenti, A. (2016). Grape Seed Oil Compounds: Biological and Chemical Actions for Health. Nutrition and Metabolic Insights, [online] 9, p.NMI.S32910. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4988453/#:~:text=Grape%20seed%20oil%20has%20beneficial,with%20cellular%20and%20molecular%20pathways.
- Abraham, G.E. and Flechas, J.D. (2009). Management of Fibromyalgia: Rationale for the Use of Magnesium and Malic Acid. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232047086_Management_of_Fibromyalgia_Rationale_for_the_Use_of_Magnesium_and_Malic_Acid
- Harvard Health. (2015). A new way to. [online] Available at: https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/a-new-way-to-beet-high-blood-pressure
- PubChem (2021). Magnesium Ascorbate. [online] @pubchem. Available at: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Magnesium-Ascorbate