Gundry MD Olive Oil Reviews 2023: Benefits & Side Effects
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our advertising disclaimer.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Polyphenol-rich olive oil
- 100% 90-day money-back guarantee
- Third-party tested
- Increased concentration of hydroxytyrosol polyphenols
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Soothes worn-down joints
- Promotes crystal-clear concentration
- Soothes tired muscles
- Makes the skin more hydrated
- Neutralizes free radicals in the body
Mediterranean diets are known for optimal health and well-being. The central feature of Mediterranean diets is olive oil, which is the major fat source. In addition to being a source of healthy fat, olive oil is beneficial for reducing cardiovascular morbidity and mortality, inflammation, coagulation, and oxidative stress. This article provides a detailed review of Gundry MD Olive Oil, which has higher concentrations of polyphenols.
What Is Gundry MD Olive Oil?
Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil is derived from olive trees in the deserts of Morocco. The arid climate of the Moroccan deserts supports the growth of some of the strongest trees on Earth. When supplied with limited resources, olive trees increase the production of olive oil polyphenols for protection. Being derived from these olive trees, Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil is enriched with hydroxytyrosol polyphenols.
Organic extra virgin olive oil is better and healthier than conventional olive oils as it contains relatively less concentration of hydroxytyrosol polyphenols, which is considered a key bioactive food because of its high nutritional quality. Gundry Olive Oil has numerous health benefits including healthy blood flow and functioning of arteries, functioning of the immune system, soothing worn-down joints of the body, supporting concentration, and making the skin texture soft and more hydrated.
Feature Product & Coupon
Gundry MD Olive Oil
- Founded by Dr. Steven Gundry
- Rich with olive oil benefits
Does It Really Work?
Research-based evidence supports the efficacy and health benefits associated with Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil. These compounds have a vital function in protecting the human body from external stimuli as well as mediating the elimination of reactive oxygen species, which are otherwise detrimental to human health and drive the development of different pathological processes. At least in part, the ability of dietary polyphenols to have therapeutic effects might be due to a two-way relationship with the gut microbiome. Polyphenols change the gut microbiome in ways that are good for health. The microbiome in the gut changes polyphenols into bioactive compounds that can be used to treat diseases. In general, polyphenols’ have antioxidant, cytotoxic, anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive, and anti-diabetic effects.
The polyphenols found in olive oil have well-established benefits in the metabolism and overall health of the human body; they have been reported to reduce morbidity and slow down the progression of cardiovascular, neurodegenerative, and cancer diseases. The popularity of olive oil in the Mediterranean diet also directs focus to the health benefits of olive oil and plant polyphenols. Extra virgin olive oil is relatively more expensive than conventional olive oils and contains the greatest levels of polyphenols. The elimination of free fatty acids causes the extra virgin olive oil to have a light color and delicate flavor.
Effective For Treatment
Hydroxytyrosol polyphenols are associated with the inhibition of cell proliferation in the treatment of colon adenocarcinoma in humans. This compound is an effective cytotoxic agent for the treatment of breast cancer. Polyphenols found in olive oil are implicated in the reduction of reduced morbidity and progression of cancer, and cardiovascular, and neurodegenerative disorders with anti-angiogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Other numerous studies validate and demonstrate the health benefits of olive oil and associated olive oil polyphenols. The reviews on the official website of the brand also demonstrate the positive health outcomes of Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil by real users. The reviews and evidence-based articles show that the product actually works.
Gundry MD Olive Oil Ingredients
The ingredients present in the Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil include saturated, trans, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated fats. Olive oil also contains cholesterol, sodium, proteins, and carbohydrates. The star ingredient of the product in the first cold press is organic extra virgin olive oil.
The serving size of Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil is 1 tablespoon or 15 mL. This product does not contain significant concentrations of calcium, iron, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, and dietary fibers.
Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil contains 30 times more polyphenols than conventional olive oils available in the market, more particularly due to being organic extra virgin olive oil. The olive oil by Gundry MD does not contain artificial additives or higher amounts of synthetic substances that would otherwise cause harm to human health.
Benefits Of The Ingredients
The ingredients present in Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil work in harmony to promote optimal functioning of the immune system, improve muscle strength and soothe worn-down joints, and help attain more hydrated and smoother skin. The product is useful for the overall well-being and healthy appearance of individuals.
Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil contains 20% of the total fat content, with the highest concentration of saturated fats followed by polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. Olive oil does not contain trans fat, which is otherwise harmful to human health. The key ingredient in the product is the first cold press organic extra virgin olive oil.
According to the reviews published on the official website of the brand, Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil has a distinct particular taste, as reported by the users. The customers use the oil alone or drizzle it on top of the food. According to the users, their skin has become softer and more hydrated after using the oil.
Some of the users also report modulation of appetite and increased energy levels following the intake of Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil. The users also believe that olive oil may help them in improving their cognition as well as help shed some pounds. While the majority of the users appreciate the taste of olive oil, some of the users find it bitter. The users also report a relaxing effect following the intake of Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil.
Gundry MD Olive Oil Review: What Do Real Users Say?
According to the reviews available on the official website of the brand, the olive oil products by Gundry MD have a good flavor, and aroma, and have numerous health benefits owing to higher polyphenol content. The users add olive oil to their food, salad dressings, and smoothies as directed by the website. According to the users, they observed an increase in their energy levels and an improvement in their skin texture following the use of olive oil.
What Makes Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil Special?
The characteristic feature that makes the Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil superior to other olive oils in the market is the concentration of polyphenols found in this olive oil. The arid desert climate of Morocco makes the olive trees adapt to the harsh environmental conditions and enter into survival mode. The trees produce a greater concentration of polyphenols, which are found in the oil derived from these olive trees.
Alternatives To Gundry MD Olive Oil
|Name||Sol Che Sorge Extra Virgin Olive Oil||Olio Verde Oil Olive Extra Virgin|
Higher concentration of polyphenols
Has been awarded a gold medal
Relatively affordable than other alternatives
|Cons||As opposed to Gundry MD Olive Oil by Dr. Steven Gundry, this product is not developed by a licensed medical practitioner||The product is considered more suitable for use as a finishing oil to drizzle over cooked food|
|Full review||Gundry MD Review||Olio Verde Review|
Health Benefits Of Gundry MD Olive Oil
The health benefits of Gundry Olive Oil are as follows:
- Olive oil helps maintain healthy arteries and blood flow
- The oil boosts the immune system, walling off the pathogens
- Gundry MD Olive Oil is useful for maintaining healthy skin quality by keeping it soft and hydrated
- Gundry olive oil helps with reducing the severity of muscle and joint pain
- The oil soothes worn-down muscles and joints
- The oil contains a higher concentration of polyphenols, which help neutralize free radicals and reactive oxygen species, which exert inhibitory effects against cancer
Potential Side Effects
While Gundry MD Olive Oil products are beneficial to the overall health and well-being of the users, the products may have a few potential side effects. These side effects are related to cholesterol and saturated fats present in olive oil and may have a few negative health outcomes, concerning the cardiovascular system. The products shall be consumed in moderation and according to the recommended daily intake.
Gundry MD Olive Oil Review
- Supports cardiovascular health by maintaining a healthy heart, and healthy arteries, and supporting great blood flow.
- Useful for soothing muscle and joint pain
- Third-party testing, assuring the safety and efficacy of the olive oil.
- 100% 90-day money-back guarantee
- Gundry MD Olive Oil improves the overall appearance of the skin by increasing skin hydration and making it softer.
- The website has detailed information about polyphenols in the Gundry MD Olive Oil, however, the website lacks evidence-based scientific information about other ingredients.
How To Use Gundry MD Olive Oil?
There are several ways a person can use high-quality olive oil. The polyphenol-rich olive oil has a delicious taste, and it can be incorporated into smoothies, and salad dressings, and can also be consumed alone.
- Foods to enhance flavors. The users may drizzle the oil on top of the food after cooking.
- The peppery flavor of the olive oil is balanced with balsamic vinegar to create a delicious balsamic vinaigrette for the salad dressings.
- The delicious olive oil and a chocolate smoothie make a great energy booster packed with numerous health benefits.
- The high-grade olive oil by Gundry MD can also be incorporated into pasta sauce. One can add ¼ cup of Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil into the Pesto sauce and can store the sauce when prepared or add it to the pasta.
What Do You Like About Gundry MD Olive Oil Trio?
The Gundry MD Olive Oil Trio comprises Gundry MD Polyphenol Pearls, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Polyphenol Rich Olive Oil. This is the best combination for easy and accessible use of high-quality olive oil. Each product is infused with health benefits, the combined use of which will make it even more potent.
Gundry MD Olive Oil, developed by Dr. Steven Gundry, is an important source of high concentrations of polyphenols, which are essential to human health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gundry MD Polyphenol Pearls are important health tools manufactured by the company founded by Dr. Steven Gundry. Gundry MD Polyphenols Pearls can be added to meals for enhancing flavors and supporting heart health, stronger muscles, and a better immune system.
The good quality olive along with the polyphenol pearls by Gundry MD undergo testing for safety and effectiveness at a third-party facility.
Gundry MD by Dr. Steven Gundry offers a 100% 90-day money-back guarantee to individuals who are not satisfied with the product.
One must buy Gundry MD products including Olive Oil and Polyphenol Pearls from the official website of the brand and avoid purchasing these products from other online or store retailers.
The potential side effects of Gundry MD Olive oil products including the Polyphenol Pearls are attributed to saturated fats and cholesterol present in the products. In the case of the emergence of these side effects, the users shall consult the healthcare provider. It is suggested to consume the products according to the recommended serving size.
The health benefits of Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil and Polyphenol Pearls include a healthy heart, arteries, muscles, joints, skin, and immune system. The users also report improvement in energy levels and curbing of appetite.
+ 4 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- Mazzocchi, A., Leone, L., Agostoni, C. and Pali-Schöll, I. (2019). The Secrets of the Mediterranean Diet. Does [Only] Olive Oil Matter? Nutrients, [online] 11(12), p.2941. doi:10.3390/nu11122941.
- Yubero-Serrano, E.M., Lopez-Moreno, J., Gomez-Delgado, F. and Lopez-Miranda, J. (2018). Extra virgin olive oil: More than a healthy fat. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 72(S1), pp.8–17. doi:10.1038/s41430-018-0304-x.
- Rana, A., Samtiya, M., Dhewa, T., Mishra, V. and Aluko, R.E. (2022). Health benefits of polyphenols: A concise review. Journal of Food Biochemistry, [online] 46(10). doi:10.1111/jfbc.14264.
- Gorzynik-Debicka, M., Przychodzen, P., Cappello, F., Kuban-Jankowska, A., Marino Gammazza, A., Knap, N., Wozniak, M. and Gorska-Ponikowska, M. (2018). Potential Health Benefits of Olive Oil and Plant Polyphenols. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 19(3), p.686. doi:10.3390/ijms19030686.