- Made by a reputable health and wellness brand
- Pioneered by a physician and medical researcher, Dr. Steven Gundry
- Launched in 2014
- Made in the USA
- Located in Beverly Hills, USA
- Boosts energy production
- Enhances brain functionality
- Boosts skin health
- Prevents fatigue
About The Brand
The aging process takes a toll on an individual since it can slow various bodily functions. Aging can result in low energy levels, poor skin health, and other health conditions. These characteristics can be alleviated by practicing a healthy lifestyle, including a healthy diet, regular exercise, enough sleep, and proper hydration. Also, various dietary supplements are designed to boost the body’s metabolism, increasing energy levels. Gundry MD Active Advantage is one of the most effective dietary supplements designed to enhance the body’s natural ability for energy strength and metabolism. This product is from a highly reputable health and wellness brand, Gundry MD. This brand was pioneered by a former cardiac surgeon, Steven Gundry. All nutritional supplements from this company are third-party tested and come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. This article will focus on Gundry MD’s Active Advantage, including how it works, health benefits, customer reviews, and many more.
What is Gundry MD Active Advantage?
Gundry MD products are highly reputable due to their effectiveness and quality. These nutritional supplements are designed with high-potency natural ingredients that improve the overall health and wellness of the body. Gundry MD Active Advantage is designed to increase energy production. This nutritional supplement contains energy-boosting antioxidants to prevent fatigue and improve the body’s overall health. Active Advantage increases metabolism, alleviates fatigue, and enhances healthy energy levels. Active Advantage’s ingredients are obtained from plants and have scientifically supported energy levels. Some key ingredients are antioxidants, including astaxanthin and vitamin E.
These ingredients are known to have anti-aging properties and reduce fatigue by combating free radicals. Other ingredients in Active Advantage include fulvic minerals, and coenzyme Q10 enhances mitochondrial functionality, which is beneficial in providing more energy. Gundry MD Active Advantage boosts cellular bodily functions and therefore boosts energy levels. This is among the most effective Gundry MD products and is marketed for use by anyone with health concerns regarding youthful appearance and energy. It contains some ingredients that might offer health benefits to anyone not obtaining them in a typical diet.
Feature Product & Coupon
Gundry MD Active Advantage
- Third-party tested
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Made by reputable health and wellness brand
- Offers coupons and discounts
- Offers 90-day money-back guarantee
How Does Active Advantage Work?
Taking Active Advantage can boost mental focus, enhance physical endurance, and increase energy levels. This product supports the production of Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhances the role of mitochondria. ATP and mitochondria are among the body’s key sources of energy production. Active Advantage is made of high-potency organic ingredients, including astaxanthin, tocotrienols, CoQ10, fulvic mineral powder, and vitamin E. These ingredients support the product’s cutting-edge renewed energy strategy. Astaxanthin is an antioxidant that supports mitochondria production, increasing energy production. Coq10 and fulvic minerals promote the production of ATP. Finally, tocotrienols protect the body against free radical damage, which might result in energy depletion and fast aging. Taking Active ingredients is convenient since the recommended dosage is a single capsule before breakfast.
Active Advantage Ingredients
Active Advantage contains various phytonutrients and therefore offers excellent health benefits. Phytonutrients are obtained in vegetables and fruits; however, unlike minerals and vitamins, they are considered essential nutrients. Despite not being categorized as essential nutrients, phytonutrients help the body fight free radical damage, which prevents low energy. The following is a list of ingredients found in Active Advantage and a description of how they strengthen the product.
- Vitamin E And Tocotrienols have antioxidative properties. Antioxidants decrease free radicals, therefore helping the body function and maintain energy. Vitamin E is beneficial for supporting blood, brain, skin, and eye health.
- Astaxanthin is an antioxidant. Through oxidative stress, it restores normal cellular function by combating free radicals.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that is especially deficient among older people. Taking Active Advantage nourishes the body with Coenzyme Q10, which relieves fatigue.
- Fulvic Mineral Powder has anti-inflammatory properties and can boost the immune system and brain health, enhance iron absorption and reduce fatigue.
Is Gundry MD Active Advantage Legit?
Active Advantage is among the various Gundry MD products. The brand is known to offer premium products with various health benefits. Gundry MD Active advantage contains all-natural ingredients, is third-party tested, and comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. Reviews indicate that this supplement boosts mental stamina, enhances physical endurance, and offers healthier skin.
Determining the legitimacy of Gundry Md Active Advantage requires confirming if it meets Truth-in-Advertising. Products like these make numerous promises that frequently need more scientific support. Suppose they surpass specific limits in these claims, they might face civil lawsuits. Dietary supplement claims are divided into health, function, and nutrient content. The latter refers to the nutrients’ amount in the product. Function claims include how each ingredient affects the human composition. Health claims associate each ingredient with the risk of disease.
None of these have to refer particularly to the dietary supplement being marketed. Rather the manufacturers should provide scientific evidence describing how an ingredient is associated with an effect. Through this, they claim that their prodigy can offer the same effect. These products are formulated to supplement nutrients that might be lacking in your regular diet.
Active Advantage Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“We bought and used this product for a few weeks, every day. The product tastes good and has some ingredients that may give you a boost of energy, and it just needed to be more apparent that it works. We bought a second container to give it a fair shot and a little more time. We’ll see. The one thing that seems wrong with the price they charge is the product we received is half full. For $60 per container, it should be full. Dr. Gundry could have done better either with the price or added product.”Amazon customer
“Not sure if that’s what was happening but I was getting itchy skin not sure if this product cost it or not as of yet I need to try it again to make sure that’s all I could say about this product other than that OK.”Amazon Customer
“Excellent product”Dr. Robert p Jacobson sr PhD
Alternatives to Active Advantage
|Name||Dermal Repair Complex||Murad Youth Builder||SeroVital Advanced|
|Pros||Made in the USA|
Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
Enhances skin moisture and elasticity
|Prevents elastane breakdown|
Has antioxidant properties
Reduces skin-aging signs
|Enhances HGH levels|
Promotes weight loss
Increases levels of energy
Enhances skin hydration and elasticity
|Cons||Only available on the brand’s official website|
Results may vary from user to user
|Results may vary from user to user||Relatively pricey|
|Full review||Read full review||Read full review||Read full review|
5% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
Health Benefits of Active Advantage
Active Advantage is made of high-potency ingredients that can improve cell functionality and alleviate the damage. It contains antioxidants such as coenzyme Q10, astaxanthin, and vitamin E, which can get rid of free radicals from the body. Oxidative stress is primarily associated with free radicals. Free radicals attack the cells, therefore, sabotaging efficiency and functionality. Also, oxidative stress is one of the major causes of aging. Mitochondria play the role of producing and distributing energy; it produces energy molecules called ATP. With oxidative stress, these processes are reduced; hence an individual experiences fatigue. Gundry MD’s active advantage increases ATP levels and prevents oxidative stress.
Active Advantage improves skin and brain health, increases energy levels, boosts immune health, and slows aging.
Potential Side Effects
Gundry MD supplements are associated with relatively mild side effects. They might cause fatigue, stomach upset, headache, and weakness. Following the manufacturer’s instructions can help you avoid some of these symptoms. The astaxanthin in Active Advantage might make your stool red. If you have any underlying medical condition or are using any prescribed medication, you should consult a doctor since these supplements can react with medication such as blood thinners. Also, always consult a healthcare provider before taking Active Advantage or other dietary products.
How To Take Active Advantage?
The recommended dosage is one pill in the morning with water. Take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions to enhance the prominent result and avoid adverse health effects.
Where To Buy Active Advantage?
You can buy these Active Advantage pills on the company’s official website or third-party platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. The ideal platform is the product’s official page since you enjoy the return policy, read more about the company, and communicate with customer service support. Also, this can help you avoid counterfeit products.
Active Advantage Reviews
Gundry MD Active Advantage is an excellent option for anyone seeking to boost the body’s energy levels. The product is packed with high-potency antioxidants, which can reduce oxidative stress by combating free radicals. Reviews indicate that Active Advantage is effective and improves overall health and wellness. It reduces fatigue, makes the skin healthier, boosts energy levels, improves heart health, and boosts the immune system. It also comes with a three-month return policy; therefore, you can be refunded if the results are unsatisfactory.
Active Advantage is an excellent choice for anyone looking to experience youthful energy. Gundry MD Active advantage is packed with vitamin E, coenzyme Q1O, and other antioxidants that help the body combat free radicals. Using this product can enhance physical endurance, boost the immune system, improve mental stamina, and improve cardiovascular health. Some benefits still require scientific evidence; however, the brand claims the supplement is formulated to boost general human health. It is an excellent option if you live a busy life. Taking one pill with your first meal in the morning gives you the energy required to face the day’s hurdles.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO. The FDA does not approve any dietary supplement.
The product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Active Advantage is an excellent choice for anyone looking to experience youthful energy.
It includes astaxanthin, tocotrienols, CoQ10, fulvic mineral powder Coenzyme Q10, vitamin E.
Gundry MD supplements are associated with relatively mild side effects. They might cause fatigue, stomach upset, headache, and weakness. The astaxanthin in Active Advantage might make your stool red.
Yes, this is a plant-based supplement.
According to reviews, yes.
Dr. Steven Gundry is the founder and creator of Active Advantage and other Gundry MD products.
+ 17 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- Gundry MD. (n.d.). About Gundry MD Supplements and Skincare Products. [online] Available at: https://gundrymd.com/gundry-md/.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (2013). Antioxidants: In Depth. [online] NCCIH. Available at: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/antioxidants-in-depth.
- Pham-Huy, L.A., He, H. and Pham-Huy, C. (2008). Free radicals, antioxidants in disease and health. International journal of biomedical science : IJBS, [online] 4(2), pp.89–96. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614697/ [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- BD Editors (2017). Mitochondria – Definition, Function & Structure | Biology Dictionary. [online] Biology Dictionary. Available at: https://biologydictionary.net/mitochondria/ [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- Smith, R.A.J. and Murphy, M.P. (2011). Mitochondria-targeted Antioxidants as Therapies. Discovery Medicine, [online] 11(57), pp.106–114. Available at: https://www.discoverymedicine.com/Robin-A-J-Smith/2011/02/07/mitochondria-targeted-antioxidants-as-therapies/ [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- Bonora, M., Patergnani, S., Rimessi, A., De Marchi, E., Suski, J.M., Bononi, A., Giorgi, C., Marchi, S., Missiroli, S., Poletti, F., Wieckowski, M.R. and Pinton, P. (2012). ATP synthesis and storage. Purinergic Signalling, [online] 8(3), pp.343–357. doi:10.1007/s11302-012-9305-8.
- Metcalf, E. (2012). Phytonutrients. [online] WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/phytonutrients-faq#1 [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- Mayo Clinic. (2020). Vitamin E. [online] Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-e/art-20364144 [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- Webmd.com. (2021). ASTAXANTHIN: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews. [online] Available at: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1063/astaxanthin [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- Raizner, A.E. (2019). Coenzyme Q10. Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal, [online] 15(3), p.185. doi:10.14797/mdcj-15-3-185.
- Hernández-Camacho, J.D., Bernier, M., López-Lluch, G. and Navas, P. (2018). Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Aging and Disease. Frontiers in Physiology, [online] 9. doi:10.3389/fphys.2018.00044.
- Webmd.com. (2012). FULVIC ACID: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews. [online] Available at: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1320/fulvic-acid [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- Swat, M., Rybicka, I. and Gliszczyńska-Świgło, A. (2019). Characterization of Fulvic Acid Beverages by Mineral Profile and Antioxidant Capacity. Foods, [online] 8(12), p.605. doi:10.3390/foods8120605.
- Federal Trade Commission. (2013). Truth In Advertising. [online] Available at: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/topics/truth-advertising [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- Chpa.org. (2012). Marketing and Advertising Dietary Supplements | Consumer Healthcare Products Association. [online] Available at: https://www.chpa.org/public-policy-regulatory/regulation/regulation-dietary-supplements/marketing-and-advertising [Accessed 11 Nov. 2022].
- NCCIH. (n.d.). Using Dietary Supplements Wisely. [online] Available at: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/using-dietary-supplements-wisely.
- Salehi, B., Martorell, M., Arbiser, J., Sureda, A., Martins, N., Maurya, P., Sharifi-Rad, M., Kumar, P. and Sharifi-Rad, J. (2018). Antioxidants: Positive or Negative Actors? Biomolecules, [online] 8(4), p.124. doi:10.3390/biom8040124.