- A reputable health and wellness brand
- Pioneered by physician and medical researcher dr steven Gundry
- Launched in 2014
- Made in the USA
- Uses all-natural ingredients
- Comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Promotes weight management
- Boosts gut health
- Promotes skin health
- Boosts heart health
- Boost energy levels
About The Brand
One of the most common disorders in the world is related to digestion. The body cannot efficiently absorb energy and necessary nutrients from the foods you eat if your digestive system is unhealthy. It’s crucial to take care of your digestive system because it might improve your body’s general health. A strong immune system, better skin health, more energy, stronger hair, and enhanced overall health and wellness of the body are just a few advantages of having a healthy digestive system.
Lethargy, inflammation, stomach distress, and bloating are frequent signs of digestion health. Numerous methods, including eating or avoiding particular foods, exercising, or taking dietary supplements, are advised to support good gut health. Gundry MD Vital Reds is one of the greatest and most potent dietary supplements for supporting a healthy gut. This article will thoroughly review Gundry MD Vital Reds and describe how it can help you promote a healthier digestive system and weight management.
What are Vital Reds?
Vital Reds supplement is among the numerous top-tier quality Gundry MD products. The brand is reputable for designing high-quality dietary supplements that boost overall health. Dr. Steven Gundry is the pioneer of this health and wellness company. Formerly a cardiac surgeon, he has applied his extensive health and wellness knowledge to formulate stellar quality products such as Vital Reds. Integrating Gundry MD products into a healthy lifestyle can promote weight loss, boost digestive health, regulate blood pressure, boost cardiovascular health, increase energy levels, and improve overall health and wellness.
This article focuses on Vital Reds, one of the most effective dietary supplements rich in polyphenols, designed to promote weight loss and digestive health. Gundry MD claims that Vital Reds can offer a myriad of health benefits, including promoting healthier skin, increasing energy levels, preventing heart disease, boosting gut health, and promoting healthy weight. Vital Reds is one of the best polyphenol-rich supplements that can aid digestion and contains natural fat-burning ingredients. Gundry MD Vital Reds contains numerous minerals, vitamins, probiotics, polyphenols, and natural fat-burning ingredients. Under the ingredients sections, we shall comprehensively describe how each blend strengthens Vital Reds to promote weight loss and other health benefits.
What are Polyphenols?
Polyphenols are categorized among naturally occurring organic compounds featured by numerous phenol units. Polyphenols can be found in wine, dark chocolate, tea, spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. They are rich in antioxidant properties and, therefore, can fight free radicals associated with severe damage to the cells. Free radicals increase the probability of suffering from cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer. Also, Polyphenols have anti-inflammatory properties, which can alleviate symptoms related to various chronic health conditions. There are thousands of kinds of polyphenols identified, which can be grouped into four:
- Flavonoids include anthocyanins, catechins, kaempferol, and quercetin. These account for approximately sixty percent of all polyphenols and can be found in red cabbage, dark chocolate, onions, apples, and many others.
- Polyphenolic amides include avenanthramides and capsaicinoids. They are mainly found in oats and chili peppers.
- Phenolic acids include lignans and stilbenes. These can be found in seeds, whole grains, vegetables, and fruits. They account for almost thirty percent of all polyphenols.
- Other polyphenols feature resveratrol, lignans, ellagic and curcumin. They can be found in whole grains, sesame seeds, turmeric, flax seeds, and berries.
Polyphenol content depends on the type of food, including how it was prepared, stored, transported, and farmed, and its ripeness and origin. Vital Reds is among the most reputable and highly effective polyphenol-rich supplements; however, foods rich in polyphenols are far more beneficial.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Third-party tested
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Made by reputable health and wellness brand
- Offers coupons and discounts
- Contains bountiful polyphenols
How Does Vital Reds Help?
Vital Reds reviews that this supplement offers various health benefits to the user. Reviews indicate that Vital Reds can help in weight loss, improve the digestive system, burn fat, regulate blood pressure, offer healthier skin, enhance energy levels, and many more. This dietary supplement contains natural ingredients that constitute the metabolic blend, polyphenol, and digestive support blend. For instance, green tea extract, featured in the metabolic-enhancing blend, can help you lose weight. Vital Reds also contain probiotics which can boost the digestive system. Reviews about Vital Reds show that this product contains natural energy boosters, regulates blood pressure levels, better weight management, and improves overall health.
Vital Reds Ingredients
Vital Reds is packed with probiotics, polyphenols, and thermogenic ingredients, improving the user’s overall health. The following is a list and brief description of how these ingredients strengthen Vital Reds:
- Digestive Support Blend contains high-potency ingredients that boost digestive health. This blend is made of probiotic blends such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus coagulant, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Lactobacillus Reuters.
- Metabolic Enhancing Blend features seven ingredients that enhance the weight loss and fat-burning process. They include Ginger root, Cinnamon bark extract, Extract Bitter melon fruit, Green tea leaf extract, Black pepper fruit, Turmeric root extract, and White tea leaf extract.
- Polyphenol Blend features more than thirty-four superfruits containing natural fat that can give the body more energy and boost your health. This a mixture of apple pectin, grape, plum, acerola fruit extract, mulberry fruit, grape skin extract, lemon-lime, acai fruit extract, organic beetroot, berberine hydrochloride, grape seed extract, watermelon, blueberry fruit concentrate, organic flaxseed, European black currant fruit extract, cranberry fruit extract, pomegranate, organic apple peel, cantaloupe, pineapple, carrot, blackberry, peach, Aronia berry extract organic, pear, cherry, apple, mango, papaya, red raspberry, grapefruit, and strawberry.
- Other ingredients in Vital Reds include Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS). This naturally occurring compound is found in bananas, garlic, and onions. This compound is a soluble dietary fiber that can reduce cholesterol and phospholipids levels, enhance prebiotic effects, and boost mineral absorption.
Vital Reds Reviews: What Do Real Users Say?
“Absolutely love the taste of vital Reds. Now instead of 2 cups of coffee in the morning, it’s one cup of coffee and one cup of vital Reds. Makes me feel great in the morning. Way better than a second cup of coffee, that’s for sure. I will be reordering.”Biffgee
“When I add this to liquid of any kind, it makes the liquid taste better. I get the benefit of vitamins and the benefit of making my juice taste better!”Justice Kay
“This made a life changing difference for me. With severe medical issues I started taking once a day. And within months went from bed ridden to working a full day at times. I follow his diet and take a few others of his creations. But this is my go to. It makes me feel good enough to get on with life again. The taste well you have to like ginger. It’s a little pricey. But it comes first on my grocery lists.”Amazon Customer
“I really like it, and will continue using it.”Jackie Fisher
Alternatives to Vital Reds
|Name||Country Farm Super Reds||Nature’s Way Super Reds||Organifi|
USDA certified organic
Contains more than forty polyphenols
| Transparent about ingredients on the label|
Rich in polyphenols
Reduces stress levels
Has reward programs
|Cons||Contains proprietary blends||Relatively expensive||Expensive|
|Full review||Read full review||Read full review||Read full review|
Health Benefits of Vital Reds
Vital Reds is marketed as a premium quality supplement that offers various health benefits that improve optimum health. The following is a list of these benefits:
- Boosts digestive health
- Promotes weight loss
- Has antioxidative properties
- Has anti-inflammatory agents
- Promotes skin health
- Boosts heart health
Potential Side Effects
Gundry MD does not market Vital Reds while stating any potential side risks. Vital Reds reviews indicate that this product can cause bloating, diarrhea, nausea, palpitations, and vomiting. Also, since Vital Reds is rich in polyphenols, you might experience various side effects associated with some polyphenols. Therefore, always consult a healthcare provider before using Vital Reds or any dietary supplement.
What Does Research Say?
Research indicates that cereals, beverages, fruits, and vegetables are rich in polyphenols. Polyphenols have antioxidative agents that offer defense against ultraviolet radiation and pathogens. Vital Reds contains grape seed extract, cherries, mango, papaya, and many other polyphenol-rich superfruits. These ingredients support the brand’s claims that Vital Reds can offer numerous health benefits.
Also, polyphenols can alleviate the risk of various chronic ailments such as heart disease and diabetes since they contain anti-inflammatory agents. Studies show that polyphenols can lower the risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Another research suggests that polyphenols are beneficial in fighting cancer; they have anti-carcinogenic and antioxidative properties. Besides, polyphenols can help prevent Type I and type II diabetes and weight-related diseases such as obesity.
Is Vital Reds A Scam?
No. Vital Reds is designed by one of the most trusted health and wellness brands. Gundry MD is known to formulate some of the most effective dietary supplements containing all-organic ingredients. Besides, numerous positive Vital Reds reviews indicate this is a legitimate product. However, you need to consult a healthcare provider before using any dietary supplement as they are not FDA-approved and might have side effects.
Where To Buy Vital Reds?
You can buy these weight loss pills on the company’s official website or third-party platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. The ideal platform is the product’s official page since you enjoy the return policy, read more about the company, and communicate with customer service support. Also, this can help you avoid counterfeit products.
Gundry Vital Reds Reviews 2023
According to Vital Reds’ assessment, this supplement provides the consumer with a number of health advantages. Reviews suggest that consuming Vital Reds may aid in various goals, including weight loss, improved digestion, fat burning, control of blood pressure, healthier skin, increased energy, and many others. Natural ingredients make up this nutritional supplement’s metabolic mix, polyphenol blend, and digestive support blend. For instance, the metabolic stimulating blend’s green tea extract can aid you in losing weight. Probiotics in Vital Reds are another ingredient that can help the digestive tract. According to reviews, Vital Reds contains natural energy boosters, controls blood pressure, aids in improved weight management, and enhances general health.
Is It Worth Trying?
Vital Reds is worth trying. This is among the most effective dietary supplements made with only organic ingredients that are recognized to be created by Gundry MD. Additionally, there are a lot of glowing Vital Reds reviews, which support the legitimacy of this product. However, because they are not FDA-approved and may have adverse effects, you should speak with a doctor before using any dietary supplement.
Superfruits and probiotics are the main ingredients in Vital Reds, a nutritional supplement produced by the renowned and well-respected Gundry MD. With one scoop, you can enjoy components working together to support improved energy, weight management, digestive health, and overall appearance. It is easy to use, delicious, and offers a 3-month return policy for disgruntled customers. Numerous great reviews suggest that consumers should choose Vital Reds because a reputable company makes it, contains powerful components, and offers a money-back guarantee if the customer isn’t satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions
The manufacturer recommends one scoop of Vital Reds Powder mixed with eight ounces of water for a beverage of choice.
Losing is among the numerous health benefits the product is touted to provide.
It promotes a healthier gut, increases energy levels, boosts cardiovascular health, and improves the whole body’s wellness.
Yes. The product is from a reputable health and wellness brand, Gundry MD.
One scoop each day is enough. Taking more than the recommended dosage can result in digestive discomfort.
The product comes with a 90-day-money back guarantee.
On the company’s official website or third-party online stores such as Amazon.
The company claims this supplement has no side effects, but several users have reported experiencing mild side effects. These signs include diarrhea, bloating, and gas.
+ 11 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- Pham-Huy, Lien Ai, et al. “Free Radicals, Antioxidants in Disease and Health.” International Journal of Biomedical Science : IJBS, vol. 4, no. 2, 2008, pp. 89–96, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614697/.
- Hunter, Philip. “The Inflammation Theory of Disease.” EMBO Reports, vol. 13, no. 11, 9 Oct. 2012, pp. 968–970, 10.1038/embor.2012.142.
- Tsao, Rong. “Chemistry and Biochemistry of Dietary Polyphenols.” Nutrients, vol. 2, no. 12, 10 Dec. 2010, pp. 1231–1246, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257627/, 10.3390/nu2121231.
- Williamson, G. “The Role of Polyphenols in Modern Nutrition.” Nutrition Bulletin, vol. 42, no. 3, 15 Aug. 2017, pp. 226–235, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5601283/, 10.1111/nbu.12278.
- Sabater-Molina, M, et al. “Dietary Fructooligosaccharides and Potential Benefits on Health.” Journal of Physiology and Biochemistry, vol. 65, no. 3, 2009, pp. 315–28, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20119826, 10.1007/BF03180584.
- Pandey, Kanti Bhooshan, and Syed Ibrahim Rizvi. “Plant Polyphenols as Dietary Antioxidants in Human Health and Disease.” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, www.hindawi.com/journals/omcl/2009/897484/.
- Scalbert, Augustin, et al. “Dietary Polyphenols and the Prevention of Diseases.” Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, vol. 45, no. 4, June 2005, pp. 287–306, 10.1080/1040869059096.
- Aquilano, Katia, et al. “Role of Nitric Oxide Synthases in Parkinson’s Disease: A Review on the Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Polyphenols.” Neurochemical Research, vol. 33, no. 12, 16 Apr. 2008, pp. 2416–2426, link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11064-008-9697-6, 10.1007/s11064-008-9697-6. Accessed 10 Nov. 2019.
- Yang, Chung S, et al. “INHIBITION OFCARCINOGENESIS BYDIETARYPOLYPHENOLICCOMPOUNDS.” Annual Review of Nutrition, vol. 21, no. 1, July 2001, pp. 381–406, 10.1146/annurev.nutr.21.1.381. Accessed 29 Mar. 2020.
- Lee, Wen-Chin, et al. “Polyphenol Extracts from Hibiscus Sabdariffa Linnaeus Attenuate Nephropathy in Experimental Type 1 Diabetes.” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 57, no. 6, 16 Feb. 2009, pp. 2206–2210, 10.1021/jf802993s.
- Dembinska-Kiec, Aldona, et al. “Antioxidant Phytochemicals against Type 2 Diabetes.” British Journal of Nutrition, vol. 99, no. E-S1, May 2008, pp. ES109–ES117, www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/antioxidant-phytochemicals-against-type-2-diabetes/E15B2B640397F9E3C1B8CF565B937815, 10.1017/s000711450896579x. Accessed 5 Dec. 2019.