- Weight loss
- Appetite-suppressant glucomannan as the main ingredient
- Fat preventing garcinia cambogia
- Enhances energy and mood
- Improves heart health and cognition
- Lowers blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Targeting weight loss
- Convenient and easy-to-take supplements
- Gummies, sachets, and other products
- One of the best Polish supplement brands sold in the UK
- May help you lose weight
- Improves general health
- Promotes the health of your brain, heart, and immune function
- Reduces fatigue and tiredness
About The Brand
Nutricode is one of the most popular supplement brands on the market, with a plethora of high-quality products. This brand makes various products – fat burners, weight loss boosters, and formulas that aim to support your immune system and boost energy levels.
They are a Polish brand that’s become well known worldwide for its popular Slim Body System, a weight loss formula that helps support a healthy diet. The vast positive Nutricode Slim Body System reviews have helped propel this brand onto the US market. That’s why they came out with an even more powerful formula, Slim Extreme, which takes weight loss to a whole new level and helps you reach your fitness goals even faster.
Even though most of their ingredients are good, each formula contains some artificial sweeteners or additives that might trigger digestive issues in some people who are on the sensitive side.
Top Nutricode Products In (January. 2023)
- Nutricode Slim Extreme – Editor’s Choice
- Nutricode Inner Balance – Best for Immune System Support
- Nutricode Slim Body System – Best for Weight Loss Beginners
- Nutricode Vitality Boost – Best for Increasing Energy Levels
Is Nutricode Legit?
Nutricode is generally considered safe, even with a variety of artificial ingredients. Just because a formula contains a flavor enhancer or an artificial sweetener doesn’t mean it’s going to be harmful to your health, but it definitely might cause stomach issues and indigestion.
That being said, Nutricode does not contain any banned substances, so it’s considered safe for regular consumption. The Nutricode Slim Extreme might be the most powerful of all their products. It still aims to help you lose weight in a rational way, but they also sell a more moderate version calledSlim Body System.
- Powerful ingredients, plenty of vitamins, minerals, and other potent micronutrients that aim to help improve your overall health, aid weight loss, and suppress your appetite.
- Good source of glucomannan, a fibrous nutrient that’s one of the most popular appetite suppressants on the market as well as citric acid and vitamin C.
- Different products are available for different health conditions.
- Contains artificial ingredients, sweeteners, bulking agents, fillers, and colors which might cause indigestion and inflammation in your body.
The Line Up At A Glance
- Features glucomannan and other powerful weight-loss ingredients
- Features chromium that supports healthy blood glucose
- Sugar-free, gluten-free
Best for Immune System Support
- Helps maintain the acid-base in your body
- Helps with water retention
- Supports the immune system
Best for Weight Loss Beginners
- Contains glucomannan and chromium
- Appetite suppressing
- Easy to use
Best for Increasing Energy Levels
- Reinforced with caffeine to fight fatigue
- Support brain health and cognition
- Helps protect cells from oxidative stress
Best-Sellers Products Of Nutricode In 2023
Nutricode Slim Extreme
Nutricode’s Slim Extreme formula is a powerful product that aims to support a rational and healthy weight loss with ingredients that are meant to be a great addition to an already healthy diet and exercise regimen.
Even though we’d like to think there is a magic pill that will help us lose unwanted weight by itself, we still need to put in the work. Nothing can replace a healthy diet, exercise, and sleep quality, so it’s important to keep that in mind when trying this product. It’s a great complement to a healthy lifestyle, and it’s not meant to be a replacement for it.
Glucomannan is a fibrous nutrient substance that’s been studied for its weight loss effects. It acts as an appetite suppressant by expanding in your stomach upon consumption, filling your belly up sooner. This is especially important in severe health conditions such as obesity and diabetes as your appetite might still be high even when your calories are being reduced only slightly.
Chromium, another important ingredient in this formula may help lower your blood sugar levels by targeting your cravings for sweet foods and reducing them. It also helps regulate your metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
Zinc is another trace mineral that helps with the proper metabolism of macronutrients and plays an important role in protein synthesis and your immune system. It’s also an essential micronutrient in balancing out female sex hormones and helping regulate menstruation.
Additionally, Garcinia cambogia extract is important due to high levels of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that help slow down the formation of fat.
Unfortunately, while these ingredients may help you lose weight and prevent gaining fat, the product contains a lot of artificial ingredients and colors. This poses a risk for plenty of people who already have digestive issues or inflammation in the body.
Nutricode Inner Balance
Another Nutricode formula with powerful plant extracts such as Rosa centifolia flower and nettle herb that help support your body’s processes of eliminating metabolic waste products and the flushing out of retained water.
Many people have a high level of acid in the body or not enough, which might be the reason behind plenty of health conditions and inflammation. Too much acidity can cause problems in your kidneys and can show up as digestive issues, vomiting, nausea, and overall fatigue.
On the contrary, too little acid in the body (also known as alkalosis) can also showcase in your kidneys and cause a myriad of issues in your body. Both of these health conditions can cause the impairment of your immune function which might make you more prone to infections and even the common cold.
Unfortunately, this product contains many artificial and unnecessary fillers, thickening agents, sweeteners, and colors, making it possible for plenty of people to develop problems that will impair their digestive and general health.
Nutricode Inner Balance reviews are favorable in terms of the powerful ingredients but some people do mention bloating and indigestion as side effects.
Nutricode Slim Body System
Suitable for everyone who wants to jumpstart and support their weight loss journey, the Slim Body System features only glucomannan and chromium, helping you lose weight at a more gradual pace that will be best for you and your general health.
The appetite suppressant glucomannan helps you feel satiated for longer and reduces the feeling of hunger, while chromium helps tone down your sweet cravings and d helps you burn fat. They are a great combination to help push you through the day without anxious thoughts around food, usually caused by cravings.
Although this formula is a little bit cleaner than Slim Extreme and Inner Balance, it still contains sucralose which might not sit well on everyone’s stomach.
Nutricode Vitality Boost
If you’re feeling tired and fatigued very often, Vitality Boost might be the best Nutricode product for you. It’s another one of their effervescent supplements that are easy to use and helps support energy levels through vitamins and other minerals.
It features a variety of great ingredients that aim to help improve your general health and have a positive effect on your entire system. Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant and helps protect your cells from oxidative stress, thiamine supports heart health, and Pantothenic acid enhances cognition and brain health.
Additionally, the formula contains caffeine to help stimulate your nervous system and reduce overall fatigue and tiredness. It’s important to note that those with caffeine sensitivity need to be careful when taking this product as they might experience some unpleasant side effects.
Caffeine sensitivity is known to cause an extreme adrenaline rush and jitteriness which show up as a racing heartbeat, headaches, extreme nervousness, anxiety, and problems with sleeping.
Unfortunately, this formula is once again filled with a variety of artificial ingredients that might be harmful to your health and cause stomach issues.
Alternatives To Nutricode
|Pros||Many positive reviews|
Trademarked formula that is backed by clinical studies
Many natural ingredients
|One of the best fat burners for women|
Free of harmful stimulants and artificial ingredients
Contains glucomannan, the popular appetite suppressant
|Suited for vegetarians and vegans|
Promotes 24-hour fat burning
All natural ingredients
|Cons||Can’t see the full ingredient list|
|Targeted only to women||Targeting athletes and those who frequent the gym|
|Full review||Read full review||Read full review||Read full review|
Nutricode is a popular supplement brand that’s known for its effervescent supplements and convenient formulas. These supplements aim to tackle everything you need for a general health boost.
Nutricode Slim Extreme and Slim Body System help you lose weight and burn fat through a powerful appetite suppressant, glucomannan. The Vitality Boost formula helps improve your energy levels and the Inner Balance formula brings your pH levels back to balance, lowers your blood pressure, and helps keep your blood glucose at its optimal level.
Unfortunately, due to a plethora of artificial ingredients such as bulking agents, sweeteners, fillers, and colors, all of their products might pose a risk for digestive issues and other inflammatory conditions in your body. These issues may arise and can also lower your ability to even absorb the health-promoting ingredients and extracts coming from plants like Garcinia cambogia and nettle leaf.
Frequently Asked Questions
No supplements are FDA approved as the FDA does not regulate the supplement industry. That’s why this leaves plenty of room for low-quality ingredients and plenty of artificial additives to be added to any formula, potentially causing health problems and creating inflammation.
Nutricode products are generally considered safe for use, but side effects are still possible such as caffeine sensitivity and digestive upset.
You can get all of the Nutricode products on their website where they feature everything you need to know about each ingredient. Even the Nutricode hair skin and nails reviews speak about their transparency as a brand.
Take Nutricode as instructed on the label. Every product is meant to be used in a different way depending on the form it’s offered in, but the Nutricode Slim Extreme should be taken three times a day with a serving size of two tablets with plenty of water (in case of coated tablets). If you’re taking effervescent tablets, dissolve one tablet per day in a large glass of water.
+ 13 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- Mäkinen, K.K. (2016). Gastrointestinal Disturbances Associated with the Consumption of Sugar Alcohols with Special Consideration of Xylitol: Scientific Review and Instructions for Dentists and Other Health-Care Professionals. International Journal of Dentistry, [online] 2016, pp.1–16. doi:10.1155/2016/5967907.
- Keithley, J.K., Swanson, B., Mikolaitis, S.L., DeMeo, M., Zeller, J.M., Fogg, L. and Adamji, J. (2013). Safety and Efficacy of Glucomannan for Weight Loss in Overweight and Moderately Obese Adults. Journal of Obesity, [online] 2013, pp.1–7. doi:10.1155/2013/610908.
- Vincent, J.B. and Lukaski, H.C. (2018). Chromium. Advances in Nutrition, [online] 9(4), pp.505–506. doi:10.1093/advances/nmx021.
- Roohani, N., Hurrell, R., Kelishadi, R. and Schulin, R. (2013). Zinc and its importance for human health: An integrative review. Journal of research in medical sciences : the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, [online] 18(2), pp.144–57. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3724376/
- Hayamizu, K., Ishii, Y., Kaneko, I., Shen, M., Okuhara, Y., Shigematsu, N., Tomi, H., Furuse, M., Yoshino, G. and Shimasaki, H. (2003). Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Current Therapeutic Research, [online] 64(8), pp.551–567. doi:10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006.
- Dubois, C., Plainfossé, H., Delcroix, M., Trinel, M., Verger‐Dubois, G., Azoulay, S., Burger, P. and Fernandez, X. (2022). Anti‐Aging Potential of a Rosa centifolia Stem Extract with Focus on Phytochemical Composition by Bioguided Fractionation. Chemistry & Biodiversity, [online] 19(7). doi:10.1002/cbdv.202200158.
- Bhusal, K.K., Magar, S.K., Thapa, R., Lamsal, A., Bhandari, S., Maharjan, R., Shrestha, S. and Shrestha, J. (2022). Nutritional and pharmacological importance of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.): A review. Heliyon, [online] 8(6), p.e09717. doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e09717.
- Burger, M. and Schaller, D.J. (2022). Metabolic Acidosis. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482146/
- Brinkman, J.E. and Sharma, S. (2022). Physiology, Metabolic Alkalosis. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482291/
- Bian, X., Chi, L., Gao, B., Tu, P., Ru, H. and Lu, K. (2017). Gut Microbiome Response to Sucralose and Its Potential Role in Inducing Liver Inflammation in Mice. Frontiers in Physiology, [online] 8. doi:10.3389/fphys.2017.00487.
- The Nutrition Source. (2012). Vitamin E. [online] Available at: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/vitamin-e/#:~:text=Vitamin%20E%20is%20a%20fat,%E2%80%9D%E2%80%94that%20can%20damage%20cells.
- Nih.gov. (2020). Office of Dietary Supplements – Pantothenic Acid. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/PantothenicAcid-HealthProfessional/
- Landolt, H.-P. (2012). ‘No Thanks, Coffee Keeps Me Awake’: Individual Caffeine Sensitivity Depends on ADORA2A Genotype. Sleep, [online] 35(7), pp.899–900. doi:10.5665/sleep.1942.