GOLO Diet Reviews 2023: Benefits, Ingredients, Pros & Cons
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our advertising disclaimer.
- Weight loss supplement with diet plan
- Increased energy and reduced fatigue
- Reduced stress levels and anxiety
- Teaches good eating habits for life
- Offers resources and ongoing support
- Over 2 million users so far
- Manage insulin resistance
- Boost metabolism
- Lose weight quickly and permanently
Americans spend an estimated $60 billion annually on weight loss products and services. Yet we keep getting heavier. More than half of us need to get better control of our body weight so that we can live longer, healthier lives.
But why is losing weight so hard?
The real problem is insulin resistance.
Insulin is a hormone that plays a major role in metabolism, weight gain, aging, and overall health. Insulin resistance is a condition in which the body’s cells do not respond normally to insulin, resulting in high blood glucose levels. By eating an unbalanced diet, you increase your glucose levels and spike your insulin levels, which results in excess glucose being stored as fat. This can lead to an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, and other health problems.
It is important to know the truth about why dieting has failed and how you can regain control over your body and health if you wish to lose weight and keep it off, and prevent or reverse health conditions.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the ingredients, pros, and cons of this popular weight loss plan and help you decide if it’s right for you.
What is GOLO Diet?
GOLO Diet is a weight loss program that promises to help you lose weight effectively and improve your health. The program consists of three parts: a diet pill, a eating plan, and a support network. The dietary supplement called Release includes a blend of ingredients designed to manage insulin resistance, boost metabolism, and reduce food cravings.
How Does GOLO Diet Work?
The GOLO Diet is based on the idea that correcting insulin resistance and boosting metabolism can lead to weight loss and improved health. According to the GOLO website, the program is designed to work in three stages: Reset, Release, and Results.
During the Reset stage, the program is designed to help reset metabolism and balance blood sugar, leading to weight loss.
During the Release stage, the program is designed to help release stored fat, leading to further weight loss. The GOLO Release supplement contains natural ingredients that manage insulin resistance, reduce caloric intake, and reprogram food cravings. Additionally, the ingredients in the Release supplement are said to increase metabolism, which can help to speed up weight loss.
And during the Results stage, the program is designed to inspire eating healthy to help maintain the weight loss you achieved during the first two stages.
Feature Product & Coupon
GOLO Diet Ingredients
The GOLO Release Supplement is a blend of natural ingredients that are designed to support the body’s metabolism. Release is a special blend of plant-based ingredients designed to battle insulin resistance, improve metabolism, and reduce food cravings. By regulating insulin, reducing cravings, and improving metabolism, Release may help to support weight loss and improve overall health.
List of key ingredients
- Magnesium is an essential mineral important for many body functions, including muscle and nerve function, heart rhythm, and metabolism. Magnesium is also said to play a role in regulating blood sugar and improving sleep, both of which are important for weight management.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that is important for healthy blood sugar levels and metabolism. Chromium is said to play a role in reducing food cravings and increasing energy levels.
- Banaba leaf is a plant that is native to the Philippines and Southeast Asia. Banaba leaf has been used for its potential health benefits, including sustainable weight loss.
- Vitamin B6 is an essential vitamin that is important for many functions in the body, including metabolism, brain function, and the creation of red blood cells. It is also said to help regulate mood and reduce food cravings.
- Biotin also known as Vitamin H, is a B-vitamin that is important for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It is also said to play a role in metabolism and energy production.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is important for many functions in the body, including immunity, wound healing, and metabolism.
- 5-HTP is a naturally occurring substance that is used to boost mood, reduce food cravings, and improve sleep.
While the GOLO Diet supplement contains several important ingredients, it is important to remember that individual results may vary. Additionally, it is always best to consult a healthcare provider before starting any new weight loss plan.
GOLO Diet Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“Have dropped some weight, could be more if I was more strict, but the best thing is reduction in A1C by a full point over 4 months. And it was easy.”
“Went on low carb diet, no weight loss. Started GOLO loss 19 lb first 2 month (due to amount of food you eat and release pills). Very good so far.”
“Didn’t work for me, but I didn’t have time to exercise and I don’t think insulin resistance is my problem after all.”
Alternatives To GOLO Diet
|Pros||Helps suppress appetite|
Increases energy levels
Supports weight loss
|Made with natural ingredients|
Tailored for women
Can improve energy levels and curb appetite
|Made with natural ingredients|
Supports weight loss
Can improve energy levels
|Cons||Can interact with certain medications||May cause digestive side effects such as gas and bloating|
|Can cause side effects such as headaches and nausea|
|Full review||PhenQ Review||LeanBean Review||PhenGold Review|
Health Benefits Of GOLO Diet
Some potential health benefits of the GOLO Diet include:
- Improved Insulin Sensitivity: Managing insulin resistance helps regulate blood sugar levels. This can reduce the risk of developing conditions such as type-2 diabetes and improve overall energy and health.
- Increased Metabolism: Boosting your metabolism will lead to faster weight loss and improved overall health. A faster metabolism can also help the body burn more calories and keep weight off in the long term.
- Reduced Food Cravings: The supplements and diet plan are meant to reduce food cravings, which can make it easier to eat healthy and promote weight loss. This can make it easier for people to avoid processed foods, enjoy more whole foods, and build balanced meals.
- Better Mood and Sleep: Ingredients like 5-HTP and magnesium are renound for naturally improving your mood and sleep. This can lead to overall better health and wellness, as good sleep and a positive mood are important factors in losing weight and keeping it off.
Potential Side Effects
Like all supplements, the GOLO Release and Renew Supplements may have side effects for some individuals. Some of the most commonly reported side effects include nausea, headaches, dizziness, and bloating. While these side effects are generally mild and go away on their own, it’s important to be aware of them and speak to a healthcare professional if they persist or become severe.
It’s important to follow the recommended usage instructions and not exceed the recommended dose. The GOLO program is not recommended for individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and it is not intended to be a substitute for a balanced diet and regular exercise. Before starting the GOLO Diet, or any new supplement or diet, it’s always best to speak to a healthcare professional to determine if it’s safe and appropriate for you.
Patients with certain health conditions, particularly diabetes, should consult with their doctor before starting any weight loss journey. You may need extra monitoring.
How To Take GOLO Diet?
The GOLO Program comprises of dietary supplements and an eating plan. It takes place in 3 phases: Renew, Release, Results. The dietary supplement is taken once a day, while the meal plan is designed to introduce you to eating habits that will help you avoid future weight gain.
GOLO Diet Review 2023: Cost, Benefits & Risks
The GOLO Release dietary supplement may be beneficial for those looking to regulate their insulin levels and boost their metabolism. However, it contains stimulants that may cause side effects in some individuals, and results may vary.
- Regulates insulin levels
- Boosts metabolism
- Reduces food cravings
- Contains stimulants that may cause side effects in some individuals
- Results may vary and may not be seen in all users
GOLO Release is a dietary supplement designed and manufactured by GOLO, a company that focuses on providing natural solutions for weight management and optimal health. The supplement contains a blend of natural ingredients, including 5-HTP and irvingia, that are designed to regulate insulin levels, improve metabolism, and reduce food cravings. This supplement comes in the form of capsules and is designed to be taken daily as part of a balanced diet and exercise program. The company claims that GOLO Release can help users achieve their weight loss goals and improve overall health and wellness.
Is The GOLO Diet Right For You?
Determining if the GOLO Diet is right for you depends on a number of factors, including your health goals, dietary restrictions, and overall lifestyle. Before starting the GOLO Diet, it is important to talk to your doctor to determine if it is safe and appropriate for you.
Individuals who are looking to lose weight, regulate insulin levels, and improve overall health may find that the GOLO Diet is a good fit. However, individuals with medical conditions such as type 2 diabetes or heart disease should consult with their doctor before starting the diet.
In general, the GOLO Diet emphasizes healthy eating habits and regular exercise, making it a suitable choice for individuals who are committed to making lifestyle changes to improve their health.
The recommended dosage for the GOLO Diet supplement is two capsules per day, taken with a meal. It is important to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer and not to exceed the recommended dosage.
Additionally, it is important to talk to your doctor before starting the GOLO Diet, especially if you are taking any prescription medications or have any medical conditions. Your doctor can help determine if the diet is safe and appropriate for you, and can advise on any necessary adjustments to your current medication regimen.
Overall, the GOLO Diet is a weight loss program that emphasizes healthy eating habits, regular exercise, and a natural dietary supplement. The program can help individuals lose weight, regulate insulin levels, and improve overall health.
However, it is important to consult your doctor before starting the GOLO Diet, especially if you have any medical conditions or are taking prescription medications. The program may not be suitable for everyone, and your doctor can help determine if it is right for you.
Additionally, the GOLO Diet should be combined with a balanced diet and regular exercise for optimal results. With the right combination of healthy habits and the right approach, the GOLO Diet can be a useful tool for improving health and reaching weight loss goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a mixed opinion among doctors about the effectiveness of the GOLO Diet. Some believe that the combination of diet and exercise can lead to weight loss, while others question the effectiveness of the supplement and its long-term safety. It is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or supplement regimen.
The effectiveness of the GOLO Diet for weight loss is not scientifically proven. While some people may see results from using the supplement, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly for sustained weight loss.
The GOLO Diet recommends eating a balanced diet that includes lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. The diet also includes portion control and encourages eating multiple small meals throughout the day to regulate insulin levels.
Taking GOLO pills alone may not result in significant weight loss. The diet recommends combining the supplement with a balanced diet and regular exercise for best results.
The length of time it takes to see results from the GOLO Diet can vary from person to person. It is recommended to give the diet a few weeks to see if there are any noticeable changes in weight and overall health.
The safety of GOLO has not been thoroughly researched and its long-term effects are not known. It is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or supplement regimen.
+ 5 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- Lebovitz, H. (2001). Insulin resistance: definition and consequences. Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes, [online] 109(Suppl 2), pp.S135–S148. doi:https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2001-18576.
- GOLO. (2023). More Information. [online] Available at: https://www.golo.com/pages/more-information [Accessed 13 Feb. 2023].
- Mathew, A.A. and Panonnummal, R. (2021). ‘Magnesium’-the master cation-as a drug—possibilities and evidences. BioMetals, [online] 34(5), pp.955–986. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/s10534-021-00328-7.
- Stohs, S.J., Kaats, G.R. and Preuss, H.G. (2016). Safety and Efficacy of Banaba– Moringa oleifera –Green Coffee Bean Extracts and Vitamin D3 in a Sustained Release Weight Management Supplement. Phytotherapy Research, [online] 30(4), pp.681–688. doi:https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.5577.
- Maffei, M.E. (2020). 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 22(1), p.181. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms22010181.