The force of blood pushing against the circulatory system is called blood pressure. That being said, blood pressure can be measured using systolic and diastolic. The former measures the force on blood flow in the vessels when the heart is beating. The latter measures blood flow in the blood vessels when the heart rests between beating. Blood pressure measurement is read as systolic over diastolic; for instance, 120 systolic and 80 diastolic would be written as 120/80 mmHg and read as 120 over 80. Also, less than 120/80mmHg is the blood pressure of a healthy person.
Anything above this is called hypertension or high blood pressure. Various health risks are associated with high blood pressure, including stroke, heart attack, heart disease, and many more. There are remedies to alleviating hypertension, such as exercise and proper nutrition. There are also dietary supplements formulated to lower blood pressure. One such product is Blood Pressure 911, and this article offers Blood Pressure 911 reviews, including what it is, how it works, its ingredients, health benefits, and many more. Remember to always consult your healthcare provider before using any dietary supplement to lower blood pressure or any other health condition.
What is Blood Pressure 911?
Blood Pressure 911 is a creation of Phytage labs formulated to lower blood pressure naturally. This dietary supplement is also designed to lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels and improve cardiovascular health. As we age, the blood vessels narrow, resulting in high blood pressure. The heart is then forced to pump blood at a higher rate to reach the kidney, brain, and other critical regions. When the blood vessels are clogged due to high blood pressure, it might cause heart diseases such as heart attack, congestive heart failure, stroke, and other cardiovascular health conditions.
Blood Pressure 911 contains high-potency ingredients known for naturally lowering blood pressure. These ingredients relax the arteries, resulting in normal and healthy blood flow.
How Does Blood Pressure 911 Work?
Regardless of age, maintaining a healthy heart is critical. Blood Pressure 911 is formulated to support people with hypertension and improve their cardiovascular system. This product can alleviate health conditions related to the heart, such as plaque buildup, stroke, and heart attacks. Blood Pressure 911 reviews indicate that this dietary supplement is effective for cardiovascular health.
Blood Pressure 911 is touted as an effective remedy for hypertension, and unlike other blood pressure meds, the supplement is risk-free and lowers hypertension naturally. This supplement contains high-potency ingredients such as niacin, garlic, green tea, olive, vitamin c, vitamin B12, Hawthorne, juniper berry, and many more. In the next section, we shall describe how these ingredients strengthen this product. Remember always to consult a physician if you are seeking to achieve healthy blood pressure levels.
Feature Product & Coupon
Blood Pressure 911
- All-natural ingredients
- Scientifically supported
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Excellent customer support
Blood Pressure 911 Ingredients
It contains all-natural ingredients, including vitamin c, vitamin B12, juniper berry, olive leaf extract, and many more. These ingredients work synergistically to offer a smoother blood flow, boosting cardiovascular health. The following is a list and brief description of these ingredients:
- Vitamin C is known for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. Vitamin C helps promote diuretic activity and heal the tissue to enhance heart health
- Vitamin B6 regulates cellular calcium transportation. It also lowers the risk of sudden low blood pressure levels on particular occasions
- Vitamin B12 promotes better blood flow and red blood cell production, lowering blood pressure fluctuations and reducing homocysteine accumulation
- Niacin lowers LDL levels. Niacin and other vitamins promote healthy blood pressure levels by boosting arterial elasticity
- Hawthorne has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It enhances better blood circulation
- Olive leaf extract regulates cholesterol levels. Also, this ingredient promotes skin health and prevents unhkeathy fat accumulation
- Garlic has antiinflammatory effects. It can also promote nitric oxide production and supply of essential nutrients. Garlic also promotes the production of red blood cells and boosts immune system
- Hibiscus can help you lose weight and promotes a healthy liver. It reduces hypertension, enhances brain function, and boosts focus levels
- Green tea has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects hence effective for effective blood circulation
- Buchu leaf has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. This ingredient also enhances the capillaries’ elasticity hence reducing hypertension. It also enhances red blood cell production
- Juniper berry helps in combating free radicals and boosts stamina. It also promotes diuretic activity and lowers toxins accumulation in the circulatory organs
- Other ingredients include folate
Health Benefits Of Blood Pressure 911
- Reduces hypertension naturally
- Reduces cardiovascular health conditions such as irregular heartbeat, heart failure, and heart attack
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts immune system
- Contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects
- Cleanses blood vessels hence better blood circulation
- Promotes gut health
- Reduces cholesterol levels
Potential Side Effects
Blood Pressure 911 is made of all-natural ingredients. The brand does not disclose any side effects of using this product; however, always consult your doctor before using Blood Pressure 911 or any other dietary supplement. Also, persons below eighteen years, pregnant, and lactating women should avoid using this product. If you have any underlying medical condition or using any other prescribed medication, consult a healthcare provider before using such products.
- All-natural ingredients
- Simple dosage
- Offers a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Boosts overall cardiovascular health
- Scientifically supported ingredients
- Manufactured by a reputable health and wellness brand
- No disclosed side effects
- Not suitable for pregnant women and minors
How To Use Blood Pressure 911
The recommended dosage is one pill, two times each day. For prominent results and to avoid adverse effects, use Blood Pressure 911 pills according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Also, persons below eighteen years, pregnant, and lactating women should avoid using this product. If you have any underlying medical condition or using any other prescribed medication, consult a healthcare provider before using such products.
Blood Pressure 911 Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“The seller of this product was amazing!!! The price was great. I like the different options of bottles wanted was wonderful. The product got here a few days before it was expected. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.”Cindy Sue
“Received the product in 2 days, awesome. Been taking this supplement for two months and it as lowered my blood pressure considerably. I will keep using this product.”Taildragger
“I have been taking this for about 3 month, and my Blood-pressure came down.”Hannelore Volkman
Blood Pressure 911 Reviews 2023
This supplement contains natural ingredients such as vitamin C, green leaf, niacin, Hawthorne, olive, vitamin B12, and more. Blood Pressure 911 is designed to alleviate high blood pressure and offers a vast range of health benefits associated with heart health. The supplement optimizes blood pressure and cholesterol levels, contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and boosts overall health. Also, persons below eighteen years, pregnant, and lactating women should avoid using this product. If you have any underlying medical condition or using any other prescribed medication, consult a healthcare provider before using such products.
Is It A Scam Or Legit?
The supplement is manufactured by one of the most reputable health and wellness brands, Phytlage Labs. It contains natural ingredients that work synergistically to alleviate high blood pressure and improve the overall cardiovascular system. It offers other health benefits such as increasing energy, regulating cholesterol levels, cleaning blood vessels, and fighting free radicals. Numerous Blood Pressure 911 reviews indicate that this supplement is legit. The brand offers a 90-day money-back guarantee; therefore, you can return the supplement in case of unsatisfactory results.
Two times daily administration of one tablet is advised. Follow the manufacturer’s directions when taking Blood Pressure 911 pills for pronounced results and to prevent side effects. Additionally, those who are under the age of 18, pregnant, or nursing should refrain from using this product. Before utilizing such goods, speak with a medical professional if you have any underlying medical conditions or are using prescription medications.
How Much Does Blood Pressure 911 Cost?
According to the brand’s official website:
- One bottle -$69.95
- Two bottles- $119.9
- Four bottles- $199.80
- Six bottles- $239.70
Where To Buy Blood Pressure 911
You can buy this blood pressure medication on the company’s official website or third-party online shops such as Amazon. The best platform is the official website since it offers an opportunity to scroll through other supplements. Buying directly from Phytage Labs also protects you from counterfeit products and helps you enjoy discounts and a money-back guarantee.
A vast majority of people leave glowing reviews regarding Blood Pressure 911. A reputable health and wellness brand, Phytage Labs, manufactures the supplement. It aims to lower high blood pressure naturally and has a simple dosage, one pill twice a day. The supplement promises to improve your cardiovascular and overall health and wellness significantly. Although the brand lists no side effects, always consult your doctor if you are seeking to alleviate high blood pressure using this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
According to the brand and Blood Pressure 911 reviews, yes.
The FDA does not approve of any dietary supplement, including Blood Pressure 911 pills.
Minors and pregnant women.
According to the brand, the supplement has no side effects.
Weight loss is among the health benefits touted by this supplement. It contains hibiscus, which is known for weight reduction.
The brand offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on all orders.
The official website or third-party online stores such as Amazon.
One pill, twice a day.
+ 11 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- CDC (2021). High Blood Pressure Symptoms and Causes. [online] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/about.htm [Accessed 15 Dec. 2022].
- CDC (2021). High Blood Pressure Symptoms and Causes. [online] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/about.htm#:~:text=High%20blood%20pressure%2C%20also%20called,blood%20pressure%20(or%20hypertension). [Accessed 15 Dec. 2022].
- Morelli, M.B., Gambardella, J., Castellanos, V., Trimarco, V. and Santulli, G. (2020). Vitamin C and Cardiovascular Disease: An Update. Antioxidants, [online] 9(12), p.1227. doi:10.3390/antiox9121227.
- Jeon, J. and Park, K. (2019). Dietary Vitamin B6 Intake Associated with a Decreased Risk of Cardiovascular Disease: A Prospective Cohort Study. Nutrients, [online] 11(7), p.1484. doi:10.3390/nu11071484.
- Pawlak, R. (2015). Is Vitamin B12 Deficiency a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease in Vegetarians? American Journal of Preventive Medicine, [online] 48(6), pp.e11–e26. doi:10.1016/j.amepre.2015.02.009.
- Schandelmaier, S., Briel, M., Saccilotto, R., Olu, K.K., Arpagaus, A., Hemkens, L.G. and Nordmann, A.J. (2017). Niacin for primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular events. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, [online] 2017(6). doi:10.1002/14651858.cd009744.pub2.
- Stevens, Y., Winkens, B., Jonkers, D. and Masclee, A. (2020). The effect of olive leaf extract on cardiovascular health markers: a randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial. European Journal of Nutrition, [online] 60(4), pp.2111–2120. doi:10.1007/s00394-020-02397-9.
- Hopkins, A.L., Lamm, M.G., Funk, J.L. and Ritenbaugh, C. (2013). Hibiscus sabdariffa L. in the treatment of hypertension and hyperlipidemia: A comprehensive review of animal and human studies. Fitoterapia, [online] 85, pp.84–94. doi:10.1016/j.fitote.2013.01.003.
- Anandh Babu, P. and Liu, D. (2008). Green Tea Catechins and Cardiovascular Health: An Update. Current Medicinal Chemistry, [online] 15(18), pp.1840–1850. doi:10.2174/092986708785132979.
- Raina, R., Verma, P.K., Peshin, R. and Kour, H. (2019). Potential of Juniperus communis L as a nutraceutical in human and veterinary medicine. Heliyon, [online] 5(8), p.e02376. doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02376.