Best CBDA Oil Products: Top 5 Reviews & Buying Guide
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our advertising disclaimer.
Cannabis sativa is a herbaceous plant with medicinal properties. Cannabinoids are the most important compounds found in the cannabis plant. Cannabinoids comprise cannabinol (CBN), cannabigerol (CBG), isomer delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC), and cannabidiol (CBD). CBD has agonist and antagonist effects on the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the body, as part of the endocannabinoid system. CBD is metabolized in the intestines and the liver.
The adverse effects of CBD include dose-related damage to the liver. Combined administration of CBD with other medications may also elicit adverse effects. Some individuals also report sedation and somnolence following the use of CBD, usually during the early stages of the treatment. It is contraindicated in individuals who are allergic to CBD from hemp plants. The signs of allergic reactions may include anaphylactic reactions and cutaneous irritation.
Best CBDa Oil Products 2023: Top 5 Reviews & Buying Guide
CBDistillery is a popular brand in the CBD industry that offers a wide range of broad- and full-spectrum CBD products. The products are manufactured using industrial hemp extract, derived from natural farming practices.
- The brand offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- The brand also offers free shipping for customers with a subscription
- CBDistillery offers non-GMO hemp oil
- The hemp products are Leaping Bunny and US Hemp Authority certified
- The hemp products are derived from natural farming practices
- CBDistillery products are manufactured at a GMP-certified facility
- The brand offers broad- full-spectrum CBD oils, CBD isolate, CBN, CBG, and CBDA products
- The brand offers discounts to military personnel, service officials, and veterans
- The brand also offers personal consultation to the users
- There are no discount programs for the general population
- The CBD products are not certified organic
- Delta-THC may cause birth defects
CBDistillery offers is one of the cost-effective CBD brands that offer products containing full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, CBD isolate, CBDA, CBG, and CBN formulations. It is among the third-party tested brands and does not require a prescription while buying CBD products. The products are, however, not certified organic.
According to the reviews published on the official website of the brand, the users appreciate the efficient and prompt customer service. The users appreciate the quality and effectiveness of the products. The products are easy-to-use and fit the budget of the users.
Endoca CBD is one of the most respected CBD companies across the globe that use Danish organic hemp for manufacturing high-quality and full-spectrum CBD products. CBD products comprise a raw formulation that helps preserve the hemp extract in the products.
- Endoca raw CBD oil is produced under pharmaceutical control
- The company has made CBD products accessible to low-income families
- The products offer daily immune support with the vitamins
- The CBD products are third-party tested
- The full-spectrum formulations include raw CBD capsules, raw oil, CBD suppositories, raw hemp oil, and hemp oil extract
- CBD products are potent
- The products are THC-free, only containing trace amounts of THC
- Endoca CBD uses a Danish organic hemp source
- The products are vegan and non-GMO
- Unflavored CBD oil may not be suitable for some individuals
Endoca CBD is a vertically integrated company that obtains organic hemp from local farming cooperatives for manufacturing products in a GMP-certified facility. Full-spectrum hemp extracts are acquired via a carbon dioxide extraction process. The company utilizes hemp seed oil that functions as a carrier oil for CBD. Endoca CBD also manufactures raw CBD products that help preserve high concentrations of CBDA.
According to reviews of the users, Endoca raw CBD oil is useful in rehabilitation. The users appreciate the quick delivery and customer service of the company. According to the users, the health benefits of Endoca CBD oil products include the alleviation of anxiety symptoms such as sleeplessness, palpitations, and loss of appetite. The customers also wrote positively about the different flavors of CBD oil products.
One of the users also described the effective working of other dietary supplements and prescription medications in the presence of Endoca CBD oil. A few users complain about not receiving the products and not being able to avail of the discount coupons.
+Plus CBD products are manufactured using non-GMO ingredients and are gluten-free, pesticide-free, vegan, and safe for the human body. The products undergo a safe extraction process and are also subject to third-party lab testing.
- +Plus CBD products are of high standard and quality
- +Plus CBD products are manufactured using non-GMO ingredients
- The products are gluten-free and safe for the human body
- +Plus CBD oil undergoes third-party laboratory testing to maintain the quality and standard of the product
- +Plus CBD oils undergo a carbon dioxide extraction process during manufacturing
- The CBD products are vegan and do not contain pesticides
- The products are available in different flavors including dark chocolate mint and lemon ginger
- +Plus CBD offers full-spectrum CBD oil products
- The brand offers a 90-day money-back guarantee
- +Plus CBD products may elicit allergic reactions in some susceptible individuals
- CBD products may not be effective for some peopl
- The CBD oil products are more expensive than the competitor brands
+Plus CBD is one of the respected CBD brands that offer a wide range of CBD products including CBD gummies, CBD topicals, and CBD oils. The CBD oils are available in different strengths including 250 mg, 750 mg, and 1500 mg. The users are recommended to keep the CBD oils in their mouth for about a minute for proper absorption.
CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system of the body, supporting the body’s response to internal stress. It restores the natural balance of the body and leads to optimal functioning of the gut, sleep-wake cycle, and motor system.
According to the reviews published on the official website of +Plus CBD, the users report good quality sleep, reduction in pain and anxiety, and discontinuation of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). However, some users do not find the product effective in promoting sleep and alleviating anxiety. The brand has received awards for Best CBD Gummies and Best CBD Balm in the 2022 Men’s Health CBD Awards.
Bluebird Botanicals CBD products are of high quality and standard. The products do not contain artificial ingredients and have several health benefits.
- The products contain full-spectrum hemp extracts
- Bluebird Botanicals CBD products are manufactured using organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT oil)
- Bluebird Botanicals CBD products have a natural hemp flavor without any artificial sweeteners and additives
- The CBD products do not contain residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and heavy metals
- The brand offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Bluebird Botanicals offer free standard shipping on all the purchases
- CBD products may not be effective for some people
There is a significant number of positive reviews published on the official website of Bluebird Botanicals. According to the users, CBD oils are useful for all age groups and help with the alleviation of symptoms. Users report better sleep quality with the use of Bluebird Botanicals CBD products. The users recommend the use of products for other individuals. Hemp supplements also play an important role in improving the quality of life of the users.
Royal CBD is one of the top-rated CBD companies that offer high-quality CBD products. The CBD products are non-GMO and do not contain any artificial sweeteners and additives. A high concentration of the full-spectrum hemp extract imparts increased potency to the CBD products by Royal CBD.
- The products contain high concentrations of organic hemp extracts for better results
- The brand offers free shipping
- Royal CBD sources hemp from Colorado
- Contains full-spectrum hemp oil extract
- The products also contain natural flavors, terpenes, and MCT oil
- Royal CBD offers satisfaction and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Royal CBD products are gluten-free and lab-tested
- The brand collaborates with local farmers for the production of organic hemp extract formulations
- The brand offers a limited range of products and flavors
According to the reviews published on the official website of Royal CBD, the users report positive changes in their behavior and attitude following consistent use of CBD oil. Individuals also report improvement in their sleep and are satisfied with the quality of the products. Since users observe the resolution of nausea, the users recommend the products to individuals undergoing chemotherapy and suffering from nausea.
What Is CBDa?
Among the phytocannabinoids found in cannabis plants, cannabidiolic acid (CBDA) is related to several health benefits. In contrast to other cannabinoids, CBDA has less potency, mediated by the CB1 and CB2 receptors.
CBDA is useful for reducing emetic attacks and anticipatory effects, with the effect being more powerful than other cannabinoids. CBDA is a non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid found in hemp extracts, used in different CBDA products.
Health Benefits Of CBDa
A natural form of CBD, derived from hemp plants, cannabidiolic acid, or CBDA, can be found in raw CBDA products offered by different brands. Some of the best CBDA oils include Endoca Raw CBDA Oil and CBDistillert Raw Synergy CBDA Oil. The health benefits of CBDA and CBDA products include anti-inflammatory properties, reduction in nausea and vomiting, and antidepressant effects.
These properties enable CBDA and CBDA-rich products such as CBDA oils and CBDA capsules to perform functions similar to NSAIDs without causing any side effects. It is also useful for individuals experiencing nausea and vomiting, which may or may not be associated with chemotherapy. CBDA influences the functioning of the cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2, and serotonin receptors in the body.
Difference Between CBD & CBDA?
The major difference between the two compounds is that CBDA is the precursor for CBD. Hemp in the form of CBDA is natural and CBDA-rich products are highly effective. Despite the difference, CBDA influences similar receptors as CBD in the body, including CB1 and CB2.
Side Effects Of CBDA
CBDA products are well-tolerated among users and are not associated with significant adverse effects. Some of the potential side effects observed among the users include drowsiness, changes in weight and appetite, and diarrhea.
How To Choose A CBDA Product
Before purchasing CBD and CBDA products, individuals shall prioritize the following considerations in order to ensure that they are buying the right product for themselves.
Some companies may offer a CBD quiz on their website to assist individuals in selecting the right CBDA product for themselves. The quiz may analyze the requirement of the users to identify the CBDA product containing suitable ingredients.
An individual must also go through the ingredients listed on the product label before purchasing the product. One shall ensure that the products contain natural cannabinoids, devoid of artificial additives, flavors, and sweeteners, and do not contain allergens.
One shall also check for brands with products subjected to third-party testing. Although several CBDA brands claim third-party testing, some of the brands do not publish third-party testing reports on their websites for the users to see. It is recommended that users look through the third-party lab tests before the purchase.
Authorization Hemp Source
Prior to purchasing CBDA products, individuals shall check for certifications acquired by the CBDA brand. This reflects authorization of the hemp source.
The products shall be non-GMO, manufactured at a GMP-certified facility, and shall be vegan and gluten-free according to the requirements of the users.
CBDA products cost also plays a pivotal role in selecting the right product. An individual shall look for a money-back guarantee, satisfaction guarantee, discounts, subscriptions, and free shipping before making the purchase.
Another important factor that shall be considered prior to the purchase of CBD products is the extraction process used in the manufacturing of CBDA products. One of the extraction methods is carbon dioxide extraction. This method is inexpensive, clean, and effective.
How to Take CBDA?
One shall take CBDA oil according to the dosage recommended by the brand. The usual recommended intake of CBDA oil is once or twice. One shall use the dropper to drink 1-3 drops of the CBDA oil. During the intake of CBDA oil, one shall hold the oil in the oral cavity for maximum absorption of the product. Individuals with underlying medical conditions, pregnant women, and the ones taking certain medications shall avoid the use of CBDA products.
This review has provided a detailed discussion of CBD and CBDA products. CBDA and CBDA products have several health benefits such as anti-inflammatory effects, antidepressant properties, and antiemetic effects. CBDA products are well-tolerated among users and have only a few potential side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One shall consult his or her healthcare provider to discuss the potential health benefits and risks before starting a dietary supplement regimen such as CBD oils.
Hemp extract is obtained in the carbon dioxide extract labs, using a supercritical fluid extraction process. The benefits of these extract labs include cost-effectiveness, production of solvent-free products, rapid production of pure CBD, and selective extraction.
One shall consume 1-3 drops of CBD or CBDA oil once or twice each day. To ensure added absorption, one may keep the oil in the mouth and then swallow it.
CBDA oil is well-tolerated among users, however, few users have reported a few side effects including weight and appetite changes, diarrhea, and drowsiness.
+ 4 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- Meissner, H. and Cascella, M. (2022). Cannabidiol (CBD). [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556048/ [Accessed 1 Nov. 2022].
- Formato, M., Crescente, G., Scognamiglio, M., Fiorentino, A., Pecoraro, M.T., Piccolella, S., Catauro, M. and Pacifico, S. (2020). (‒)-Cannabidiolic Acid, a Still Overlooked Bioactive Compound: An Introductory Review and Preliminary Research. Molecules, [online] 25(11), p.2638. doi:10.3390/molecules25112638.
- Oleinik, G. (2020). 5 Best CBDa Oil Products: Reviews & Guide (Feb. 2022). [online] CBDThinker. Available at: https://cbdthinker.com/best-cbda-oil/ [Accessed 1 Nov. 2022].
- Naturaldos.com. (2021). Can CBDA and CBD help with Anxiety relief? – Natural Dos. [online] Available at: https://www.naturaldos.com/2022/06/26/can-cbda-and-cbd-help-with-anxiety-relief/ [Accessed 1 Nov. 2022].