1MD Probiotics Reviews 2023: Benefits, Dosage & Is It Safe
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our advertising disclaimer.
Good gut bacteria are one of the building blocks of gut health. The digestive system is said to be in ideal condition when the good and bad bacteria are at balanced levels. Digestive health supports immunity since more than eight percent of the body’s immune system is hosted there. The gut is responsible for nutrient absorption, digestion, fueling, and maintaining the body. This implies that the immune system and other hormone levels, such as serotonin, will be affected if the gut is compromised. The gut helps the body remove toxins and metabolic waste, and you might experience chronic inflammation, illnesses, and fatigue. Poor digestive health can result in joint pain, brain fog, constipation, diarrhea, gas, etc.
Various factors might sabotage digestive health, such as prolonged use of antacids and antibiotics, poor nutrition, stress, and many more. You can improve your gut health by getting enough sleep, practicing mindfulness, eating proper nutrition, exercising, and managing stress levels. Also, there are probiotic products designed especially to boost the gut. One such supplement is 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum. This dietary supplement is designed by one of the industry’s most prestigious health and nutritious wellness brands, 1MD. This article offers a comprehensive review of 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum, one of the best dietary supplements on the market.
About The Brand
1MD is one of the most reputable nutritional brands that designs high-quality supplements. The brand was created in 2013 and pioneered by Ziv Haklili and Ben Flohr. These products are third-party tested and come with and come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. 1MD uses top-tier quality and high-potency ingredients to formulate stellar quality supplements. One of these products is the 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum. This is one of the top-rated probiotic products to boost a healthy gut. 1MD Nutrition Complete Probiotics contains an extensive dosage of probiotics to promote your gut health, boosting the immune system. The supplement contains all-natural ingredients free from artificial additives, wheat, soy, and dairy. This article will comprehensively review this supplement, including what it is, how it works, its health benefits, ingredients, customer reviews, and many more.
What Is 1MD Probiotics?
This is one of the probiotic products on the market formulated by a reputable health and wellness brand. It contains all-natural ingredients free from artificial additives, wheat, soy, and dairy. 1MD Nutrition contains a super blend of eleven probiotic strains which promote the gut microbiome balance. This blend is made of billions of live microbiomes. 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum is formulated to boost your digestive health and enhance the microbiome balance in the gastrointestinal tract. Similar to other products from 1MD Nutrition, Complete Probiotics Platinum comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. The third party is also tested to guarantee potency, purity, safety, and potency. 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum focuses on boosting a healthy gut.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Made of eleven probiotic strains
- Contains non-GMO ingredients
- Out-of-stock protection
- No synthetic additives
- Gluten free, wheat free, and dairy free
- FDA approved ingredients
How Does It Work?
According to numerous positive reviews regarding Complete Probiotics Platinum , it works. It promotes a healthy gut and offers other vital health benefits. Since IMD Nutrition offers broad-spectrum digestive health supplements, these products contain high-potency ingredients that offer a significant and vast range of health benefits. The brand uses delayed-release, a unique medicine absorption method that ensures the prebiotics delivered are quickly absorbed and supplied safely to the gastrointestinal tract. The product is also made of NutraFlora Prebiotic, which enhances the nourishment of bacteria and maximizes the efficacy of probiotics in the gut. Numerous glowing reviews regarding this supplement indicate that the brand has a solid reputation for delivering effective and top-notch products.
1MD Probiotics Ingredients
This supplement is made of eleven probiotics blend, and each container comes with a one-month supply of thirty servings. Each serving containsNutraFlora prebiotic (50mg) and billions of CFU (colony-forming units) microbiomes (308 mg). It contains wheat, dairy, gluten, and soy-free non-GMO ingredients.
- Lactobacilli strains include Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus salivarius, LactoSpore (Bacillus coagulans) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Bifidobacterium strains such as Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, and Bifidobacterium lactis. The following is a list and description of these probiotics strains and how they strengthen 1MD Complete Probiotic Platinum to promote a healthy gut.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a good bacteria naturally found in the intestinal tract. It boosts digestive health by alleviating intestinal issues such as diarrhea. It also helps alleviate IBS symptoms and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease). Lactobacillus Acidophilus can also reduce high cholesterol levels and the risk of pollen grain allergies and treat chronic constipation.
- NutraFlora Prebiotic contains the simplest and purest fructooligosaccharide that nourishes bacteria. NutraFlora prebiotic helps nourish bacteria in each serving by ensuring it is well and alive when it reaches the gut. NutraFlora prebiotic fiber especially supports bifidobacterium and lactobacillus to enhance nutrient absorption and healthy digestion.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis is beneficial in combating tumors, enhancing digestion, and promoting the immune system. This is one of the most vital probiotics strains that alleviates diarrhea associated with antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum is naturally located in the gastrointestinal tract, including the lower small intestine and colon. It helps in lowering the risk of acute diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium Longum is naturally located in the gastrointestinal tract. There is not enough proof for confirmation; however, this probiotic strain is believed to prevent allergic symptoms related to cholesterol levels, inhibit cytokine production, and promote skin and liver health. It offers various health benefits, including enhancing gut microbiome and immunity and reducing intestinal inflammation and IBS.
MD Probiotics Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“I’ve tried several probiotics and there is no comparison in their effectiveness to 1MD Complete Probiotics. They have made an incredible improvement with my GI tract. I highly recommend them!”Magnolia
“I was initially skeptical because this stuff is expensive at nearly 50$ a bottle. The high price on Amazon is why I’ve only given it four stars because it’s cheaper if you subscribe through the manufacturer. That being said, this stuff works. Before I started taking this probiotic, I was dealing with gas, bloating, and lots of indigestion. I have been doing this for about two weeks now, and I have seen a HUGE difference in my stomach. I have been able to eat vegetables and dairy again without bloating and with minimal gas. Before taking this probiotic, I was experiencing nightly bloating and acid reflux. I haven’t had any bloating in the past week, and my acid reflux has improved significantly. This is a huge improvement in my life, and I credit this probiotic with making that change in my stomach. So far, this is the best probiotic I have ever tried (and I have tried many other brands).”Revolutionary Petunia
“Probiotics have always been good for you. But these seemed to work pretty fast.”Roger
Alternatives To 1MD Probiotics
|Name||Life Extension||Gundry MD||Persona|
|Pros||Offers money-back guarantee|
Multiple rewards and discounts
Third-party tested products
Offers 90-day money-back guarantee
A vast range of products
Uses natural ingredients
Personalized supplement options
Wide range of products
Unlimited access to dietitians
|Cons||Expensive||Relatively pricey||Relatively expensive|
Subscription option only
|Full review||Life Extension Review||Gundry MD Review||Persona Review|
Exclusive New Customers Get $5 Off $50: VITAMIN5
Health Benefits Of 1MD Probiotics
1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum vegan offers a variety of health including:
- Balances gut microbiota. This supplement boosts gut health by restoring the healthy balance of the gut bacteria.
- Alleviates and treats diarrhea
- Boosts mental health. Studies show that lactobacillus, bifidobacterium, and other probiotics strains can alleviate mental health conditions such as Autism, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, and depression.
- Boosts immune system
- Alleviates digestion-related disorders
Potential Side Effects
This probiotic formula is made of safe strains and all-organic ingredients. The brand works with a high-skilled team of specialists to guarantee potency, transparency, and quality. However, some probiotics might cause gas, headaches, diarrhea, stomach upset, and bloating.
- Uses natural ingredients
- Simple dosage
- High-potency probiotic strains
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Third-party tested
- Offers a vast range of supplements
- Relatively pricey
- Might be too strong for people with no gut problems
This recommended dosage for 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum is one pill each day. You can take these between meals or on an empty stomach. For prominent results, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions. People with underlying medical conditions or taking any prescribed medication should consult a healthcare provider before using this product.
Who Is 1MD Probiotics Best For?
Complete probiotics platinum is an excellent option for people with digestion-related problems. You should consult a healthcare provider first for recommendations, even if you think this is one of the best probiotics in the market. Getting diagnosed with a gut related condition is vital before using any probiotic.
1MD Probiotics Review
This probiotic product was created by a reputed health and wellness company and is one of several available today. It is made with all-natural ingredients, free of dairy, wheat, and soy additives. A powerful combination of eleven probiotic strains included in 1MD Nutrition supports the balance of the gut microbiota. There are billions of living microbiomes in this mixture. The goal of 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum is to improve the gastrointestinal system’s microbial balance. The same 90-day money-back guarantee that applies to other products from 1MD Nutrition is included with this supplement. It is also subjected to independent testing to ensure potency, purity, safety, and potency. The primary goal of 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum is to improve your digestive health.
Final Thought: Is It Worth It?
This is generally one of the best probiotics supplements on the market. It is designed by one of the most trusted health and wellness brands, IMD Nutrition. It is formulated under the advice of a highly experienced, skilled, and accredited board of gastroenterologist specialists. The brand manufactures all the products at GMP-certified facilities. The products are third-party tested and come with a three-months return policy. Generally, this probiotic supplement is worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO. The FDA does not approve of Complete Probiotics or any dietary supplement.
Complete Probiotics Platinum comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Complete Probiotic Platinum is an excellent choice for anyone experiencing digestion-related problems.
It contains eleven probiotic strains and billions of live microbiomes.
However, Complete Probiotic Platinum might cause gas, headaches, diarrhea, stomach upset, and bloating.
There is no certificate to affirm that Complete Probiotics Platinum is vegan; however, the brand claims its probiotic supplements are vegan.
According to Complete Probiotics Platinum reviews, yes.
Ben Flohr and Ziv Haklili created these probiotics supplements brand.
+ 8 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- Martoni, C.J., Srivastava, S. and Leyer, G.J. (2020). Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 and Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12 Improve Abdominal Pain Severity and Symptomology in Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients, [online] 12(2), p.363. doi:10.3390/nu12020363.
- Hu, T., Wang, H., Xiang, C., Mu, J. and Zhao, X. (2020). Preventive Effect of Lactobacillus acidophilus XY27 on DSS-Induced Ulcerative Colitis in Mice. Drug Design, Development and Therapy, [online] Volume 14, pp.5645–5657. doi:10.2147/dddt.s284422.
- Parisa, A., Roya, G., Mahdi, R., Shabnam, R., Maryam, E. and Malihe, T. (2020). Anti-cancer effects of Bifidobacterium species in colon cancer cells and a mouse model of carcinogenesis. PLOS ONE, [online] 15(5), p.e0232930. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0232930.
- Cheng, J., Laitila, A. and Ouwehand, A.C. (2021). Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis HN019 Effects on Gut Health: A Review. Frontiers in Nutrition, [online] 8. doi:10.3389/fnut.2021.790561.
- Hemarajata, P. and Versalovic, J. (2012). Effects of probiotics on gut microbiota: mechanisms of intestinal immunomodulation and neuromodulation. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology, [online] 6(1), pp.39–51. doi:10.1177/1756283×12459294.
- Wang, H., Lee, I.-S., Braun, C. and Enck, P. (2016). Effect of Probiotics on Central Nervous System Functions in Animals and Humans: A Systematic Review. Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility, [online] 22(4), pp.589–605. doi:10.5056/jnm16018.
- Resta-Lenert, S. (2003). Live probiotics protect intestinal epithelial cells from the effects of infection with enteroinvasive Escherichia coli (EIEC). Gut, [online] 52(7), pp.988–997. doi:10.1136/gut.52.7.988.
- Moayyedi, P., Ford, A.C., Talley, N.J., Cremonini, F., Foxx-Orenstein, A.E., Brandt, L.J. and Quigley, E.M.M. (2008). The efficacy of probiotics in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review. Gut, [online] 59(3), pp.325–332. doi:10.1136/gut.2008.167270.