Thermopro Burn By Protein Works Reviews 2023: Does It Work?
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our advertising disclaimer.
About The Brand
UK-based Protein Works began launching Thermopro Burn in 2012. A team of entrepreneurs, Nick, Karl, and Mark, founded the company after working with professional athletes.
Their interactions inspired this new sports nutrition brand to provide healthy individuals with a fitness solution that helps in three primary ways:
- Fat loss
- Boosting energy levels
- Improves mental performance
The company’s formula relies on science and client feedback concerning each ingredient. Protein Works uses a philosophy of three principles—Pure, Proven, and Personal—to make its goods.
What Is The Protein Works Thermopro Burn?
The Thermo Burn is one of many dietary supplements in the Protein Works catalogue found in its Sports Nutrition product line. They also have protein shakes, multivitamins, and protein snacks, among many more options.
The Thermopro Burn formula contains several thermogenic and effective fat burners, including green coffee bean extract, cayenne pepper, and caffeine.
It has been demonstrated that thermogenic substances such as capsaicin and caffeine raise adrenaline levels. This hormone prompts fat cells to discharge fatty acids into the blood for your cells to use as fuel. This stimulant also helps you burn additional calories while eating less because it decreases appetite while increasing metabolism.
This supplement was specially designed for healthy adults aged 18 to 50. And it is among the best fat burners you may use to break training plateaus when you feel you are not progressing. The company also purports that its product is the best for people on a calorie-controlled diet for weight loss. It is specifically designed for athletes and people starting out, for weight training, bodybuilding, and team sports.
Since this weight loss and appetite suppressant contains caffeine, its potent nature may be too much for anyone with a caffeine intolerance. Pregnant women and individuals prone to dehydration are warned against using this product without a medical professional’s input.
Also, if dizziness, nausea, sleeplessness, or heart palpitations occur, stop using the product and seek medical attention immediately.
Does Thermopro Burn Really Work?
Before you buy Thermopro Burn, a doctor should assess your health since there is no one-size-fits-all fat-burning supplement.
Product integrity, ingredients, and benefits are the second constant. In this regard, read Thermopro reviews from prior and more experienced users. Note both positive and negative Thermopro Burn reviews on multiple sites.
Your lifestyle is the third and final constant, tied to your ambitions. Does your lifestyle match the brand’s target audience?
It may work if you answered yes to the above. Finally, your goals should match product claims. Thermopro Burn may help you surpass training plateaus, gain energy and concentrate, or shed weight.
Since all substances are clinically confirmed and evaluated, the label is clean. The brand is a top performer if you follow your doctor’s and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Helps users with enhanced energy levels
- Thermogenic ingredients help the body expend extra fat as fuel
- Potent appetite suppressant
- Speeds up your metabolic rate
- Helps curb sugar cravings
- Not suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and people under 18
- You have to start with a one-capsule dosage to acquire a tolerance
Thermopro Burn Product & Coupon
- Boosts energy
- Contains amino acids, extracts, minerals, and vitamins
- Used as a pre-workout
- Optimizes performance by reducing tiredness
- Supports energy production
- Improves mental performance
- A thermogenic blend
- 180-day return policy
Thermopro Burn Ingredients
The entire ingredient list consists of 15 primary ingredients. They offer the body an ample supply of amino acids, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and herbal extracts. Each tested extract is included in their tried and tested quantity ranges; we shall highlight that next.
Before you believe a supplement will help you burn more calories for weight loss, look at the science backing each ingredient. Here is a breakdown of the main thermogenic ingredients in Thermopro Burn:
This vitamin B has multiple health benefits for the body. The energy metabolism-enhancing properties of vitamin B12 may help you feel less tired by improving your cognitive function. It also aids in the metabolism of the carbohydrates, proteins, and fats your body uses to produce energy.
Biotin is yet another B vitamin (B7) used in vitamin, fatty acid, and amino acid metabolism. Also known as vitamin H, biotin has immeasurable advantages that benefit the heart, skin, hair, brain, blood sugar levels, and the immune system. Biotin is also very helpful for building and repairing muscles. It may also ease pain, aches, and inflammation in the muscles and joints.
Caffeine helps users with weight loss, enhanced mental focus, and a boost of energy. This stimulant is also potent in stimulating the production of adrenaline, which improves physical performance and, in turn, burns more calories.
The downside of caffeine is that it also encourages the circulation of cortisol (the stress hormone). This is why a beginner taking three capsules of Thermopro may feel their systems get overwhelmed, perhaps manifesting as elevated blood pressure. Caffeine is not only added in the formulation as an individual ingredient but is also naturally present in green tea, and green coffee extracts.
You may feel heart palpitations, heat, and jitters in your limbs. For this reason, the manufacturer recommends you take one capsule as a newbie and increase the dosage gradually, never exceeding three capsules. It would help if you also considered taking the pills spaced evenly throughout the day.
The N-acetyl-L-carnitine in Thermopro Burn also helps with energy production and boosts your metabolic rate to burn fat. It is also good for brain health. On the flip side, most of the studies on this ingredient are animal studies on mice; hence, we need more human subject tests for confirmation.
The L-tyrosine is yet another neuromodulating ingredient that speeds up metabolism, which leads to weight loss. A 2007 study highlights that combining this ingredient with capsaicin and caffeine increases its metabolic rate-accelerating effects.
Besides that, it is also potent for improving brain power by increasing focus throughout workouts. It may also help ease mild depression and enhance physical performance.
Besides the main ingredients we have discussed above, here is a brief highlight of the other ingredients and what they can do for you:
- The vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) in Thermopro Burn may help with red blood cell production and energy conversion. It is also a potent cardiovascular-protective ingredient.
- Increasing insulin sensitivity and enhancing carbohydrate, protein, and lipid metabolism are two benefits of the essential trace mineral chromium. It also significantly helps one lose fat and reduce their body mass index (BMI) and overall body weight.
- This formula’s bitter orange peel may aid in weight loss, heartburn, nasal congestion, appetite suppression, and physical athletic performance.
- Green tea extract is abundant in antioxidants. Antioxidants in this ingredient help athletes heal faster from sore and overworked muscles.
- L-phenylalanine is another precursor for several neurotransmitters that notably help in mood regulation. When combined with exercise and amino acid supplementation, L-phenylalanine may enhance whole-body fat oxidation.
- White kidney bean extract may help you get rid of abdominal body fat. It also lowers blood sugar levels and strengthens appetite control.
- The thermogenic cayenne powder revs up metabolism to expend fat faster, reduces sugar cravings, and fastens calorie burning.
- The green coffee extract is rich in chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid reduces the onset of chronic illnesses like diabetes. The studies of chlorogenic acid helping with weight loss provided small changes in a short time, so more long-term studies are needed.
- Guarana extract has potent properties that alleviate fatigue, boost energy production, and aid learning and memory. One study claims that combining guarana extract with vitamins and minerals improves its effectiveness.
- Lastly, black pepper extract is the last ingredient in this effective fat burner. Black pepper extract contains piperine which helps reduce the accumulation of body fat. It also enhances metabolic activity and increases the bioavailability of other ingredients in the formula.
By extensively looking at what each ingredient can achieve, plus the science backing up the claims, Thermopro can achieve all the claims they make. Losing weight, gaining mental focus, and enhancing your energy levels are attainable by using this pre-workout supplement.
Alternatives To Thermopro Burn
|Pros||Curbs weight gain by blocking fat accumulation|
Boosts brain power
60-day money-back guarantee
Boosts energy production
Available on brand site only
|High amounts of caffeine|
|High caffeine content|
Available on brand site only
|Full review||PhenQ Review||Instant Knockout Review||PhenGold Review|
Health Benefits Of Thermopro Burn
This pre-workout supplement offers its users the following health benefits:
- Weight loss
- Faster metabolism to expend more calories at rest
- More energy production to help you push through workouts
- Boosts brain power by regulating and lifting moods
- Helps you through training plateaus
- May facilitate faster muscle recovery
- Facilitates overall health improvement
Note: Protein Works Thermopro Burn is made and advertised as a pre-workout supplement. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, or replace any medication or remedy a medical professional gives. It would be best if you used it per your doctor’s and the manufacturer’s instructions for the best results.
Potential Side Effects
Caffeine intolerance is the main negative effect of caffeine-containing fat burners. Shaky, feeling hot, and heart palpitations may occur. Caffeine naturally constricts our blood vessels, making our hearts work harder; it also causes jitteriness.
Pregnant women and individuals under 18 are advised to stay away from using this product since it may cause
If you experience any of these side effects, stop using Thermopro Burn immediately and see a doctor.
The manufacturer suggests that the ideal daily dosage is one to three capsules. One capsule is ideal for a newbie starting, and three capsules are for the more experienced user with an already-established caffeine tolerance.
You should never take more than three capsules, no matter how impressed you are with the supplement. You may use this pre-workout as a nighttime product if it does not cause jitters or sleeplessness. If it does, use it during the day or opt for a different product.
If pregnant or prone to dehydration, stay away from this supplement since it is very potent.
Thermopro Burn Review: What Do Real Users Say?
As mentioned above, brand reputation through client reviews is the second-most important constant to gauge if it works. This section will highlight some of the Protein Works Thermopro Burn reviews we found online.
From Amazon, some positive feedback encompasses success around energy boosting, fat burning, and mental acuity. Here is what two users had to say:
I have tried a few burners now and struck gold with this one. I love TPW products anyway but never had this before. I take it every morning and have shed half a stone this year on it. Also really kick starts my day. Am a believer!Elaine Gallagher
So far so good, i haven’t been taking them long enough yet to write a complete review; but what I can say is that they are very easy to swallow, no horrible after taste/repeating on me or negative side effects ( no problems sleeping or massive low/come down). Whilst only using 1 or 2 tablets at a time for a short period of time I cannot comment on any weight lost yet, but I can say they do make you sweat a lot, so its advisable to drink plenty of fluids.Paul
This following one from the brand’s website, with about 240 client remarks.
After having three kids I decided to focus on me and get my body back to a slimmer healthier leaner me. With no energy left in the tanks these pills have really helped motivate me and give me energy for my daily toning exercise. Never felt as good. The first time I tried them I felt strange as obviously they are a stimulant but embrace that feeling and go work out. Drink plenty of water, finish work out, shower and the energy will still remain. Great product and great ingredients too.Jo
The critical reviews highlighted that the supplement had adverse reactions, and it did work.
Please no one ever buy this capsules. I have never had a reaction to any fat burner pill ever before taking these. For two days I had severe migraines making me unable to both eat and sleep. These are horrible and dangerous, please take my word for it.Luke Payne
Such negative remarks are expected. This is a product to supplement your already healthy diet and lifestyle. It is never a guarantee that it will work for all.
The Protein Works Thermopro Burn has a lot going on that suggests the formula is potent and legitimate. There is plenty of science to back up each ingredient, and the research and reviews match the brand’s claims.
If you are a healthy adult over 18 who wants to lose weight, have more energy, and improve your mental and brain power, Thermopro Burn is the best fat burner for you. It only costs between £10.49 and £43.49, depending on the capsule count. So if that falls within your budget and it matches your goals, go for it. If not, seek one of the alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is used for weight loss, enhancing energy levels, and mental performance.
You need to take one capsule before training and take the others from there if you require more.
Some Thermopro side effects are headaches, jitters, nausea, nervousness, tremors, and dizziness.
For the best results, start by swallowing one capsule with water daily and gradually increase your dosage as your body gets accustomed to it.
+ 26 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- Tremblay, A., Arguin, H. and Panahi, S. (2015). Capsaicinoids: a spicy solution to the management of obesity? International Journal of Obesity, [online] 40(8), pp.1198–1204. doi:10.1038/ijo.2015.253.
- Verberne, A.J.M., Korim, W.S., Sabetghadam, A. and Llewellyn-Smith, I.J. (2016). Adrenaline: insights into its metabolic roles in hypoglycaemia and diabetes. British Journal of Pharmacology, [online] 173(9), pp.1425–1437. doi:10.1111/bph.13458.
- Markun, S., Gravestock, I., Jäger, L., Rosemann, T., Pichierri, G. and Burgstaller, J.M. (2021). Effects of Vitamin B12 Supplementation on Cognitive Function, Depressive Symptoms, and Fatigue: A Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis, and Meta-Regression. Nutrients, [online] 13(3), p.923. doi:10.3390/nu13030923.
- Huskisson, E., Maggini, S. and Ruf, M. (2007). The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Energy Metabolism and Well-Being. Journal of International Medical Research, 35(3), pp.277–289. doi:10.1177/147323000703500301.
- National Cancer Institute. (2022). NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms. [online] Available at: https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/vitamin-h.
- Patel, D.P., Swink, S.M. and Castelo-Soccio, L. (2017). A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disorders, [online] 3(3), pp.166–169. doi:10.1159/000462981.
- Reddi, A., DeAngelis, B., Frank, O., Lasker, N. and Baker, H. (1988). Biotin supplementation improves glucose and insulin tolerances in genetically diabetic KK mice. Life Sciences, [online] 42(13), pp.1323–1330. doi:10.1016/0024-3205(88)90226-3.
- Agrawal, S., Agrawal, A. and Said, H.M. (2016). Biotin deficiency enhances the inflammatory response of human dendritic cells. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, [online] 311(3), pp.C386–C391. doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00141.2016.
- Dadashi, A.-R., Abed, A.-R., Abed, A., Banafshe, H., Malekabad, E. and Gorgani-firuzjaee, S. (2021). Effect of biotin supplementation on neuropathic pain induced by chronic constriction of the sciatic nerve in the rat. Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, [online] 16(3), p.250. doi:10.4103/1735-5362.314823.
- Cappelletti, S., Daria, P., Sani, G. and Aromatario, M. (2015). Caffeine: Cognitive and Physical Performance Enhancer or Psychoactive Drug? Current Neuropharmacology, [online] 13(1), pp.71–88. doi:10.2174/1570159×13666141210215655.
- Smeland, O.B., Meisingset, T.W., Borges, K. and Sonnewald, U. (2012). Chronic acetyl-l-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice. Neurochemistry International, [online] 61(1), pp.100–107. doi:10.1016/j.neuint.2012.04.008.
- Belza, A., Frandsen, E. and Kondrup, J. (2006). Body fat loss achieved by stimulation of thermogenesis by a combination of bioactive food ingredients: a placebo-controlled, double-blind 8-week intervention in obese subjects. International Journal of Obesity, [online] 31(1), pp.121–130. doi:10.1038/sj.ijo.0803351.
- Attipoe, S., Zeno, S.A., Lee, C., Crawford, C., Khorsan, R., Walter, A.R. and Deuster, P.A. (2015). Tyrosine for Mitigating Stress and Enhancing Performance in Healthy Adult Humans, a Rapid Evidence Assessment of the Literature. Military Medicine, [online] 180(7), pp.754–765. doi:10.7205/milmed-d-14-00594.
- Sanvictores, T. and Chauhan, S. (2022). Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid). [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK563233/.
- Havel PJ (2021). A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. The Diabetes educator, [online] Suppl. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15208835/.
- Nih.gov. (2014). Office of Dietary Supplements – Chromium. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Chromium-HealthProfessional/.
- NCCIH. (2019). Bitter Orange. [online] Available at: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/bitter-orange.
- da Silva, W., Machado, Á.S., Souza, M.A., Mello-Carpes, P.B. and Carpes, F.P. (2018). Effect of green tea extract supplementation on exercise-induced delayed onset muscle soreness and muscular damage. Physiology & Behavior, [online] 194, pp.77–82. doi:10.1016/j.physbeh.2018.05.006.
- Ueda, K., Sanbongi, C., Yamaguchi, M., Ikegami, S., Hamaoka, T. and Fujita, S. (2017). The effects of phenylalanine on exercise-induced fat oxidation: a preliminary, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, [online] 14(1). doi:10.1186/s12970-017-0191-x.
- Nolan, R., Shannon, O.M., Robinson, N., Joel, A., Houghton, D. and Malcomson, F.C. (2020). It’s No Has Bean: A Review of the Effects of White Kidney Bean Extract on Body Composition and Metabolic Health. Nutrients, [online] 12(5), p.1398. doi:10.3390/nu12051398.
- Chauhan, M. (2018). Blood Circulation Stimulation Properties of Cayenne Pepper:A Review. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326060740_Blood_Circulation_Stimulation_Properties_of_Cayenne_PepperA_Review.
- Ludy, M.-J. and Mattes, R.D. (2011). The effects of hedonically acceptable red pepper doses on thermogenesis and appetite. Physiology & Behavior, [online] 102(3-4), pp.251–258. doi:10.1016/j.physbeh.2010.11.018.
- Onakpoya, I., Terry, R. and Ernst, E. (2011). The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Gastroenterology Research and Practice, [online] 2011, pp.1–6. doi:10.1155/2011/382852.
- Kennedy, D., Haskell-Ramsay, C., Robertson, B.C. and Scholey, A. (2008). Improved cognitive performance and mental fatigue following a multi-vitamin and mineral supplement with… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5771637_Improved_cognitive_performance_and_mental_fatigue_following_a_multi-vitamin_and_mineral_supplement_with_added_Guarana_Paullinia_cupana.
- Shah, S., Shah, G., Singh, S., Gohil, P., Chauhan, K., Shah, K. and Chorawala, M. (2011). Effect of piperine in the regulation of obesity-induced dyslipidemia in high-fat diet rats. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, [online] 43(3), p.296. doi:10.4103/0253-7613.81516.
- Clinicaltrials.gov. (2018). Effects of Black Pepper on the Absorption of Nutrients in Vegetables – Full Text View – ClinicalTrials.gov. [online] Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03490955.