What is Lipozene?
Committing to a healthy diet and regular workout sessions might deliver weight loss results; however, not at the fast speed that someone might want. Better and fast-losing weight results are among the reasons weight loss pills are becoming popular. Weight loss supplements claim to provide an effective method to burn fat, lose weight and prevent weight gain. Some even promise that a balanced diet and regular exercising will not be necessary once you start using them.
Lipozene is a dietary pill made of glucomannan, a water-soluble fiber. Obtained from konjac plant roots’, glucomannan is the sole active component in this weight loss supplement. This ingredient absorbs water at a remarkable rate such that one lipozene capsule can convert a glass of water into gel. Glucomannans’ water-absorbing ability gives it numerous health benefits, including constipation relief, weight loss, and regulating blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Lipozene claims to provide all these health benefits since it is a glucomannan-based weight loss pill. It is also made of other ingredients, including stearic acid, magnesium silicate, and gelatine. The mentioned ingredients do not contribute to weight loss but improve the product’s solubility.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Improves metabolism rate
- Promotes weight loss
- Burns fat
- Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol levels
Does Lipozene Work?
According to reports, Lipozene helps reduce body weight. As a soluble fiber and the only active ingredient in lipozene, glucomannan can help you lose weight in various ways. Customers claim that using Lipozene makes them feel fuller for longer. By acting as an appetite suppressant and reducing unhealthy food cravings, the user can lower calorie intake. Glucomannan expands the stomach by absorbing water, decreasing the speeds at which food exits the stomach. The dietary supplement boosts gut health which might influence weight loss by supporting the good bacteria in the digestive system. The extraordinary glucomannan absorbent features make it create a very thick gel, boosting its effectiveness in making you feel fuller for longer.
The following is a brief description of the ingredients in Lipozene and their health benefits:
Amorphophallus Konjac: as the active element in lipozene, this water-soluble fiber promotes weight loss, regulates blood pressure levels, improves gut health, and reduces cholesterol and triglycerides. It also contains anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, and probiotic properties.
- Platycodon Root Extract: it contains high levels of amino acids, vitamins, and proteins which boost the user’s diet. Also, this ingredient can help combat respiratory ailments, boost circulation, improve digestion, and regulate blood pressure levels.
- Kola Nut Extract: it boosts energy levels required to exercise and carry out high-intensity training regimes. It also has chemopreventive features which can reduce prostate cancer cells, hence an added health benefit of using lipozene.
- Oolong Tea: as an oxidized tea polyphenol, this ingredient can promote weight loss and helps maintain a lean and healthy body by controlling the body’s AMPK alerting pathway.
Vitamin B6: Pyridoxine HCl is an essential water-dissolving vitamin B form that is important for amino-acids synthesis, playing a huge role in the body’s metabolism and growth. It also boosts the nervous system, immune system, and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12:this is in the form of cyanocobalamin, vital for RNA and DNA synthesis and energy production. Besides, it boosts protein metabolism and therefore supports losing weight.
- Cayenne: promotes weight loss and is an excellent analgesic since it relieves pain. It also boosts heart health, regulates blood pressure, and has lipid-reducing, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties.
- Guarana Seed Extract contains bioactive properties that can fight hypertension and obesity. Studies also show that guarana has anti-aging attributes and can help in Alzheimer’s and Huntington’s disease.
- Caffeine: it boosts energy levels and promotes weight loss. Studies show that caffeine can help in BMI moderation.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: it supports weight loss, boosts heart health, regulating blood pressure which is beneficial in cardiovascular diseases.
Lipozene Review: What Do Real Users Say?
A critical review must contain customer insights since this is the most effective way to determine if the product is worthy or a scum. The following is a compilation of several consumer reviews about using glucomannan fiber and using lipozene.
I have tried losing weight in the past through strict vegan diets and high-intensity workouts, but I did not see the results I wanted. When I started using Lipozene, I noticed some improvements. The caffeine content in the product also gives me the much-needed energy to work out and continue with my daily routines.Erick J. Peters
When trying to burn extra fat, you can be extremely stressed; therefore, stress eating might be the result. Lipozene gives me the energy to stick to my weight loss routine, and since it makes me feel fuller for an extended amount of time, I do not consume excess food as I did before. I love it.Lucy Simone
Using this product might require working from home for a while. I have experienced some stomach discomforts, including diarrhea, but I have already lost seven pounds, so I am not complaining.Anthony W. Dominic
I think it is a little overhyped in the advertisements. Using super ripped models to convince people with weight problems to buy your product seems a little superficial. I bought the product six months ago and have managed to lose a few pounds, though.Michael Philips
I was initially skeptical, but I would recommend lipozene to anyone on the weight loss journey. My body’s metabolism is fast; however, I deal with food cravings at times. This product has helped control my cravings, and I have a good feeling that my dream body weight is just around the corner.Racheal Brandon
Alternatives to Lipozene
|Name||Gundry MD Tritrim||Ultra Omega Burn||Instant Knockout|
|Pros||Boosts energy levels|
Acts as an appetite suppressant
Lowers calories intake
Regulates blood sugar levels
Blocks fat and carbs absorption
|Promotes weight loss|
Prevents unhealthy food cravings
Improves skin health
Acts as an appetite suppressant
Made with all-natural ingredients
|Cons||Might cause cramps |
Can result in diarrhea
|Not suitable for lactating mothers and pregnant women|
May cause mood swings and headaches
|The caffeine content might result in sleeplessness.|
|Full review||Read full review||Read full review||Read full review|
Health Benefits of Lipozene
The following are among the health benefits Lipozene claims to provide for its users:
- Improves the gut health
- Makes you feel fuller for longer hence low calories intake
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Reduced body fat
- Reduces the body’s glucose level
Potential Side Effects
Being the main ingredient in Lipozene weight loss supplement, glucomannan or the Amorphophallus konjac is the only component you can focus on. Glucomannan is typically obtained from the konjac plant roots, according to the FDA. This ingredient is being appealed as a soluble dietary fiber, and the FDA is taking it into consideration. The FDA is not much focused on its potential side effects since they are very mild. However, a report has shown that bloating, stomach discomfort, flatulence, and diarrhea are among the side effects one might experience from glucomannan. It is commendable to seek a doctor’s consultation before using dietary pills.
How To Take Lipozene?
The product’s official website recommends that three is the maximum capsules to be consumed each day. Two capsules should be taken half an hour before the last meal of the day. Also, for more prominent results, allow a maximum of six capsules each day, and it functions effectively, making you feel fuller for longer.
Lipozene’s manufacturers claim that the product contains glucomannan, a powerful active ingredient that is a super fiber obtained from the konjac root. The supplement is made of other ingredients that work synergistically to create a thermogenic formula that speeds up the body’s metabolism rate and fat burning. The ingredients are completely natural and have properties that prevent weight gain by ensuring you consume low calories. If you feel fuller for longer, your appetite for food will significantly reduce, thus low-calorie intake, which promotes a weight loss journey.
According to lipozene reviews and ratings, the product is an excellent weight loss supplement. These dietary pills contain glucomannan fiber, a water-soluble element that minimizes severe potential side effects. Lipozene MetaboUP Plus is one of the brand’s products, and it contains high-quality ingredients that promote weight loss and boost cardiovascular health. The product is designed to promote weight loss by making you feel fuller for longer, curb appetite, and burn fat. It also improves the general wellness of the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
The active ingredient in the product is glucomannan, a water-soluble fiber that makes sure the user feels fuller for longer.
The brand claims Lipozene is made with an active ingredient extracted from the konjac root. Other ingredients, such as kola nuts and green tea extracts, are obtained from natural sources.
The product is safe when used as instructed; however, some users have reported experiencing stomach upset.
This varies from one user to the other.
According to the manufacturers, the product expires after being three years on the shelf for three years.
The supplement offers a 3o day money-back guarantee.
According to the product’s reviews and ratings, it works. Note that results vary from one user to the other.
Glucomannan is the active ingredient contained in Lipozene, and as a soluble fiber, it has mild side effects.
+ 7 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- Chacko, S.M., Thambi, P.T., Kuttan, R. & Nishigaki, I. (2010). Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review. Chinese Medicine, [online] 5(1), p.13. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855614/
- Devaraj, R.D., Reddy, C.K. & Xu, B. (2019). Health-promoting effects of konjac glucomannan and its practical applications: A critical review. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, [online] 126, pp.273–281. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30586587/
- Rothenberg, D., Zhou, C. & Zhang, L. (2018). A Review on the Weight-Loss Effects of Oxidized Tea Polyphenols. Molecules, [online] 23(5), p.1176. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099746/
- Solipuram, R., Koppula, S., Hurst, A., Harris, K., Naragoni, S., Fontenot, K. & Gray, W. (2009). Molecular and Biochemical Effects of a Kola Nut Extract on Androgen Receptor-Mediated Pathways. Journal of Toxicology, [online] 2009, pp.1–16. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811344/
- Tabrizi, R., Saneei, P., Lankarani, K.B., Akbari, M., Kolahdooz, F., Esmaillzadeh, A., Nadi-Ravandi, S., Mazoochi, M. & Asemi, Z. (2018). The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, [online] 59(16), pp.2688–2696. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30335479/
- Keithley, J.K., Swanson, B., Mikolaitis, S.L., DeMeo, M., Zeller, J.M., Fogg, L. & Adamji, J. (2013). Safety and Efficacy of Glucomannan for Weight Loss in Overweight and Moderately Obese Adults. Journal of Obesity, [online] 2013, pp.1–7. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892933/
- Arantes, L.P., Machado, M.L., Zamberlan, D.C., da Silveira, T.L., da Silva, T.C., da Cruz, I.B.M., Ribeiro, E.E., Aschner, M. & Soares, F.A.A. (2018). Mechanisms involved in anti-aging effects of guarana (Paullinia cupana) in Caenorhabditis elegans. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, [online] 51(9). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6040867/