CBSlim 300 mg Reviews 2023: How Does It Help To Burn Fat?
- Premium Health (Company Name)
- Based in Europe (Netherlands, Holland)
- NMI indicator
- Private company
- Fatty acid oxidation
- Satiety to effect to promote weight loss and prevent regain
- Prevent deficiencies in certain nutrients
- Improve mental health
What Is CBSlim 300 mg?
Without delving into detail, CBSlim 300 mg is a natural ‘weight loss supplement’ developed by a company called ‘Premium Health’. The product is currently priced at just under $36, which is reasonable. The company is currently active and based in the Netherlands, Holland. The address for their Head office is Zuideinde 79, Landsmeer, 1121DD, but they have activated a non mailing indicator. They are registered as a private company.
How Does CBSlim 300 Work?
This product is a proprietary blend of 6 different Ingredients. Hempseed and MCT make up most of its concentration. CBSlim 300 mg is marketed for the purpose of fat burning. The product claims to drive your body into the Ketosis process at accelerating rates, which means the preferred energy substrate is shifted from carbohydrates to ketones/fatty. However, it is a known fact that Ketosis can not occur without modifications in the diet, observing a dietary fat intake of 70‐80%.
Feature Product & Coupon
CBSlim 300 mg
- Natural ingredients
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- GMO free
- Easy to ingest
CBSlim 300 Ingredients
Within the CBSlim 300 mg product, there is an amalgamation of 6 ingredients, that I have highlighted below.
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)
- Hemp Seed oil
- Amino Acids
- Vitamin K
Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT)
MCT is an extraction of coconut oil, but is commonly incorporated in many ketogenic supplements. Although MCT will not directly influence body fat cells, it may have some relevant properties as I have highlighted below.
MCT and Satiety
Researcher St‐Onge and colleagues put together a study of overweight male who either ingested MCT or Corn oil (LCT). The study was split into two parts, where some participants took their oil with breakfast or as a preload dietary supplement before lunch. MCT groups indicated a satiety effect as participants on average ate fewer calories at lunch (MCT:532 Kcal vs. LCT: 804 Kcal). Secondly, through blood tests, it was revealed that the MCT group experienced a significant increase in the satiety hormones ‘PYY’ and Leptin.
To put it simply, MCT Infused supplements like CBslim may make you fuller so that you eat less, driving a caloric deficit and perhaps promoting fat loss over the long term.
MCT and Ketosis
Ketones are another term for fatty acids. Ketones are generally elevated while observing a calorie controlled diet, or when one has become adapted to using dietary fat as an energy substrate. It is up for debate, whether a Ketosis state itself can directly promote a significant amount of body fat, personally at this moment of time I do not believe it does. MCT may increase fatty acid oxidation. After the ingestion of MCT, serum ketones could rise 6.7 mg/100 ml which is 5.4 mg higher than not using MCT.
In the case that Ketosis does promote body fat loss, MCT may be a suitable food source.
Hemp oil is produced via pressing hemp seeds. It contains a variety of micronutrients. A substance in hemp seeds that may particularly be of Interest is Gamma-linolenate (GLA), which is an Omega-6 fatty acid.
Hemp Seed oil and Weight Regain
The GLA has some weight management properties, hence why it has been highlighted. A study was conducted on Formally Obese individuals who took a GLA supplementation for a year after weight loss. The participants regained just over 2kg, whereas those who did not use GLA regained close to 9kg. The reasons for the lower weight regain are unclear, but the researchers suggested that the supplement interacted with fatty acid fuel partitioning. However, a logical explanation to me would be that they were eating less and/or exercising more.
CBSlim includes an amino acid extract. Amino acids are the building blocks for protein and crucial in signaling muscle protein synthesis (muscle building). Possessing a healthy ratio of muscle mass is important to regulate mobility and a ‘faster’ metabolism. In the long term, this may promote weight loss and management. The exact amino acids in CBSlim 300 mg have not been specified, but they may help if taken with a meal.
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLA)
CLA is another naturally occurring omega-6 fatty acid. Preventing deficiency in this nutrient may help maintain an adequate ratio of brown to white fat cells through lipid metabolism. Brown fat is the more thermic tissue, which means it burns more calories to possess. As CBSlim 300 mg contains CLA, its consumption may prevent any deficiency, especially if the nutrient is not accounted for through the diet.
Preventing omega-3 fatty acids deficiency may help to maintain more insulin sensitive cells, but does not have any known effects on body fat. Nevertheless, it is still a rational inclusion in the CBSlim 300 mg supplement.
Vitamin K is another one of CBSlim’s active ingredients. Maintaining a sufficient level of vitamin K may promote the oxidation of fatty acids. The CBSlim 300 mg supplement can help prevent deficiency in these micronutrients.
Health Benefits Of CBSlim 300 mg
A health benefit of this product is the satiety effect and fat oxidation. These variables may help towards weight loss and reduce the risk of related illness like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Secondly, the inclusion of CBSlim 300 mg may encourage users to create more meaningful lifestyle changes to their diet and exercise. Such modifications are more likely to promote weight loss, belly fat loss, and good health.
Another health benefit is that CBSlim 300 mg contains a variety of nutrients, thus it may prevent deficiency if these nutrients are not being met through the diet. Deficiency in any nutrient can have detrimental effects to health.
On the other hand, CBSlim 300 mg may have a placebo effect and may subside any type of mental health related anxiety.
Potential Side Effects
Minor Side Effects
Users have reported the following rare but minor side effects:
- Dry Mouth
Major Side Effects
If the CBSlim supplement is combined with a high amount of MCT, you could expect hyperketonemia (high 3-β-hydroxybutyrate). Hyperketonemia can trigger pathways that could cause oxidative stress in major organs like the brain and liver. This side effect has never been documented amongst real CBSlim users, to my knowledge.
Alternatives To CBSlim 300
|Pros||Real ‘fat burning’ ingredients (Caffeine + Capsimax)|
GMO free (important to some)
30 day 100% money back return policy
|FDA registers and made in the USA|
Quality fat burning ingredients (Caffeine, Rhodiola, L-theanine)
Contains B12 which is crucial for humans and can be difficult for vegans to attain
|May have a Placebo effect (Psychology)|
May motivate buyers to modify diet and exercise
Currently 46% off
|Cons||No significant weight loss|
Miss information on the site– they have stated ‘You don’t have to worry about having a hard time dieting’. The primary protocol of weight loss is to drive negative energy balance through diet and exercise, anything else is secondary
Available only in India
|The claims are overreaching, yes the supplement may modify metabolism through the thermogenesis of the ingredients, but not significantly|
Price– currently around $59 per bottle
|No proven ingredients for weight loss – P.S additional L-Carnitine via supplement does not reduce body fat|
You’re basically paying for unnecessary Ingredients
|Full review||PhenQ Review||PhenGold Review||Prima Review|
How To Take CBSlim 300 mg?
First thing in the morning, take 3 drops (up to 5 drops) of CBSlim 300 mg underneath the tongue for around 1 minute. This dose should be taken 10-15 minutes before breakfast, this should be followed by a glass of water.
The second dose 3 drops can be taken before dinner can be taken just before dinner, with the same protocol of use.
CBSlim 300 mg Review: What Do Real Users Say?
“I never received the product but my money has been collected thieves“Danielle Matejicek
“Quite a scam, so when I see cymes and Carrier-D Ancosse representing the product, there is a reason why I filed a complaint against these quacks…obviously I lost my money and not weight.”Guy Oliver
“I decided to try CBSlim and add it to my workout routine. The result was that I lost 5 kilograms in a month and my body is more toned and tighter now. These drops are really reliable and I recommend them.”Veronica Pierce
CBSlim 300 mg Review 2023
- Quality ingredients
- Use of coconut extract opposed to an olive oil extract (MCT>LCT for keto)
- All natural dietary supplement
- Perfect for the ketogenic diet
- May increase fatty acid oxidation
- May increase satiety
- May prevent regain after losing weight
- May help with muscle protein synthesis if taken with a meal
- Contains vital micronutrients and fatty acids to prevent their deficiency
- Possible Placebo effect for mental health
- Would have more of a ‘Fat burning’ effect with the inclusion of caffeine
- Ingredients are easily obtained via the diet, thereby the supplement may be unnecessary for most
- The doses have not been documented, thereby may be too low to have any significant effect (compared to the research)
- Proprietary blend (exact content has not been highlighted)
- Does not seem to be available at this moment of time
Personally, I would not buy this supplement as they are attainable via the diet (i.e coconut oil), which is much cheaper.
Where To Buy CBSlim 300 mg
CBSlim 300 mg is quite difficult to get a hold of, but at some point may be available at: https://tinyurl.com/cb-slim-300-uk, which should arrive in 4-5 days after purchase.
The product contains some quality Ingredients that would suit a keto-based lifestyle. However, these ingredients are easy to get through the diet, so personally, I would not buy them.
Another factor I want to highlight is that the CBSlim supplement is a proprietary blend, with no documentation of quantities, so we cannot be sure if it has any effect at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is safe in the recommended dose, also the product does not contain THC, which will bypass some of the adverse effects.
‘Burn’ more fat
Reduce health anxiety
Encourage lifestyle changes to lose excess fat
The supplement probably won’t have any direct influence on weight, but it may have a satiety effect and encourage good lifestyle changes to reduce total calorie intake/body weight.
The Generic recommendation is to take 2-3 drops just before breakfast and dinner.
+ 9 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- St-Onge, M-P., Mayrsohn, B., O’Keeffe, M., Kissileff, H.R., Choudhury, A.R. and Laferrère, B. (2014). Impact of medium and long chain triglycerides consumption on appetite and food intake in overweight men. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 68(10), pp.1134–1140. doi:10.1038/ejcn.2014.145.
- Google.com. (2022). Google Scholar. [online] Available at: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=mct+and+ketones&oq=MCT+and+keto#d=gs_qabs&t=1669485972766&u=%23p%3DXyzFLtB55GUJ [Accessed 6 Dec. 2022].
- Schirmer, M.A. and Phinney, S.D. (2007). γ-Linolenate Reduces Weight Regain in Formerly Obese Humans. The Journal of Nutrition, [online] 137(6), pp.1430–1435. doi:10.1093/jn/137.6.1430.
- Song, Y., Xu, C., Kuroki, H., Liao, Y. and Tsunoda, M. (2018). Recent trends in analytical methods for the determination of amino acids in biological samples. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, [online] 147, pp.35–49. doi:10.1016/j.jpba.2017.08.050.
- den Hartigh, L.J., Han, C.Y., Wang, S., Omer, M. and Chait, A. (2013). 10E,12Z-conjugated linoleic acid impairs adipocyte triglyceride storage by enhancing fatty acid oxidation, lipolysis, and mitochondrial reactive oxygen species. Journal of Lipid Research, [online] 54(11), pp.2964–2978. doi:10.1194/jlr.m035188.
- Delpino, F.M., Figueiredo, L.M. and da Silva, B.G.C. (2021). Effects of omega-3 supplementation on body weight and body fat mass: A systematic review. Clinical Nutrition ESPEN, [online] 44, pp.122–129. doi:10.1016/j.clnesp.2021.04.023.
- Knapen, M.H.J., Jardon, K.M. and Vermeer, C. (2017). Vitamin K-induced effects on body fat and weight: results from a 3-year vitamin K2 intervention study. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 72(1), pp.136–141. doi:10.1038/ejcn.2017.146.
- Kanikarla-Marie, P. and Jain, S.K. (2016). Hyperketonemia and ketosis increase the risk of complications in type 1 diabetes. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, [online] 95, pp.268–277. doi:10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2016.03.020.
- CBSlim300. (2022). CBSlim300. [online] Available at: https://cbslim300.profitpeak.club/uk/?affiliate=19&s_dir=1&subid3=773&subid2=52362672&Source=318456 [Accessed 6 Dec. 2022].