- Formulated by Dr. Amy Lee
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Manufactured by Nucific
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Manages unhealthy cravings
- Supports optimal digestion
- Promotes weight management
- Increases metabolism
- Balances gut bacteria
- Supports cholesterol levels
- Increases nutrient absorption
About The Brand
A healthy gut can drastically impact your overall physical and mental wellbeing. Often called the second brain , your digestive system is crucial in the functioning of nearly every other system in your body. Bio X4 is a popularly growing weight loss and gut health product that may be able to improve gut health and promote weight loss at the same time.
But what do the Bio X4 reviews have to say? We all know that many questionable supplements and health products are out on the market today. So, it is more important than ever to do your research and determine if each product is really what it claims to be. To help you in this process, we have combed through all the research and compiled everything you need to assess if Bio-X4 is right for you!
Dr. Amy Lee  is an experienced medical doctor specializing in obesity, nutrition, and digestive health. Through her extensive experience in the medical field, she realized that the two main health concerns facing our society are weight gain and digestive health. So, what better way to address them than at the same time?
The Bio X4 supplement  contains a range of ingredients to support both weight loss and digestive health. With a unique blend of probiotic bacteria, digestive enzymes, green tea extract, and Caralluma fimbriata, this supplement has everything you need to improve metabolic functioning, support a healthy gut, and lose weight.
What is Bio-X4?
Bio X4 was specifically created to support digestive health and get to the root of weight loss issues. The unique blend targets unhealthy food cravings and metabolic functioning to address the mental aspect of how we eat and the physical part of how our food is digested.
Bio-X4 targets digestive health through 4 main avenues:
- Unhealthy Food Cravings
This combined approach allows you to easily reach your weight loss goals while feeling good from the inside out. All of the ingredients used have been extensively researched and formulated together to give you the best results.
Due to the safe and high-quality ingredients, Bio-X4 can be used by people of all ages and genders. But it is still important to speak with your doctor before using this supplement. And if you are unhappy with the product, Nucific offers an incredible 90-day money-back guarantee if it doesn’t work for you.
Does Bio-X4 Really Work?
So, does Bio X4 actually work? The truth is that it depends! Every person’s body is different, so this product might not work well for everyone. But in general, the Bio X4 reviews are overwhelmingly positive, and hundreds to thousands of people report excellent results for their digestive health and weight loss goals.
Like any health product, there are some side effects possible. Most of the side effects are common digestive complaints  from taking probiotics or digestive enzymes. That is why it is always essential to consult with your doctor before using this product and ensure that you continue to monitor your own health.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Allergen-free ingredients
- Tested in a third-party facility
- Money-back guarantee for 90-days
- Does not require refrigeration
Bio X4 Ingredients
Bio X4 is an excellent option to improve your digestive health and promote weight loss at the same time. Many weight loss and digestion support supplements only focus on one of these factors without realizing that your digestion and weight  are so profoundly interconnected.
By combining both of these factors into a single product, you can finally get to the root of your weight loss issues and improve your digestive and metabolic functioning. Bio-X4 contains only natural ingredients that support your body’s overall functioning and can continue to support your health even after you reach your weight loss goals.
The crucial component that makes Bio X4 an unforgettable supplement option is the 4 factors it addresses through its unique ingredient blends. All of these different ingredients work together synergistically to impact the most critical aspects of digestive health and weight loss.
Bio-X4 contains 4 unique blends: the Probiotic Blend, the Digestive Enzyme Blend, the Weight Management Blend, and the Unhealthy Craving Control Blend.
The probiotics in Bio X4 come from two main blends: the lactobacillus blend (L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, and L. plantarum) and the bifidobacterium blend (B. lactis and B. animalis). This potent probiotic combination contains 4 billion CFU per capsule and can combat unhealthy gut bacteria and improve your digestive health .
Digestive Enzyme Blend
The digestive enzyme blend in Bio-X4 contains 43mg of three enzymes: amylase, lipase, and bromelain. This combination of digestive enzymes  promotes your body’s ability to break down food, absorb nutrients, and ease digestion. With this digestive enzyme blend, your body can better break down carbs, fats, and proteins to ensure that everything you eat is processed well.
Weight Management Blend
The weight management blend in Bio-X4 is 100mg of green tea extract. Green tea is well known as a potent antioxidant  that improves energy and supports weight loss. The antioxidant properties of green tea help your overall health while improving your body’s ability to burn calories and lower your appetite.
Unhealthy Craving Control Blend
The unhealthy craving control blends in Bio X4 is essentially 166mg of an herb called Caralluma fimbriata. This herb comes from an edible cactus originating in India. Research suggests that Caralluma fimbriata  can help you feel fuller after meals so that you don’t get as pulled into the desire to snack.
Health Benefits of Bio X4
The main health benefits of Bio X4 are its impact on digestive health and weight management. In addition to digestive health and weight loss support, Bio-X4 helps your body in the following ways:
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Increases metabolism
- Combats unhealthy gut bacteria
- Increases food breakdown and nutrient absorption
Potential Side Effects
Like many other supplements that improve your digestive health, it can also sometimes worsen symptoms depending on your unique situation. Some customers report experiencing mild digestive discomfort, particularly gas, bloating, and constipation. But these are common side effects of probiotics and digestive enzymes that may simply require lowering the dosage.
The green tea extract  may overly stimulate some people due to the caffeine content. But green tea has less caffeine than coffee, so the effects are likely minor, particularly if you are a regular coffee drinker.
- Supports digestive health
- Increases weight loss
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Improves energy and metabolism
- Manufactured by a medical doctor
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Can be expensive
- Requires taking multiple capsules throughout the day
- May worsen digestive symptoms in some people
How To Take Bio-X4
Bio-X4 comes in convenient capsules that should be taken with meals. The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules with each meal with a maximum of 6 capsules per day.
What Food to Avoid While Using Bio-X4?
Due to the caffeine and probiotic content, you may want to reduce your daily coffee or caffeine consumption and limit other fermented foods with additional probiotic content.
In general, you can consume any other foods you want while taking Bio-X4 because the contents have little to no interactions with other ingredients. But of course, it is always advised to continue on a healthy diet to promote healthy digestion and weight loss. Supplements are not a miracle cure and should always be combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Bio-X4 Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Although some users reported minimal weight loss and some worsened digestive issues, the vast majority of customers experienced exceptional results from Bio X4. See below for a few excerpts from real customers who used Bio-X4 and left glowing Bio-X4 reviews after their experience.
“The BIO-X4 by Nucific is AMAZING! HONESTLY, before taking this, I would raid my pantry after work…chips, cookies, anything & everything I could put in my mouth! So I started taking BIO-X4 B4 every meal and I have a bottle at work too… I kid you not, I don’t have the ridiculous hunger I had before taking this prebiotic! I don’t have the cravings I used to have, and no more BLOATING!”Ali
“I purchased these products and used them for 6 months. I ate a clean diet after 1-2 months. Lost 30 lbs in 6 months. Might not sound like a lot, but it was; because of other medical issues, I’m not very active. Best product I’ve ever tried for gut issues. I’m reordering as my diet slacked a bit, then eating foods my gut cannot help without assistance. I already know my remedy. Totally recommend this product. I went to GI Dr. for some tests and had been taking the product for 3 months. Well, all tests came back really good, to the surprise of myself and Dr., the proof was in the product. Very happy.”Cindy
“I have been using Bio-X4 for just over a month. While I haven’t lost any weight yet, I do feel more energy and what’s even more important is that my cravings for carbs and sweets have gone way down! I have read reviews to give it at least 90 days or more, so I’ll keep on using.”Lilibeth
Alternatives To Bio X4
|Pros||Promotes weight loss for women|
Reduces bloating and fluid retention
|High-quality probiotic blend|
May improve symptoms of ulcerative colitis, IBS, or an ileal pouch
Reduces inflammation in the gut
|Suppresses your appetite|
|Cons||Contains larger amounts of caffeine|
May impact thyroid functio
|Must be refrigerated|
|May cause headaches, nausea, or upset stomach|
Some delivery time issues with the product
|Full review||Read full review||Read full review||Read full review|
If you struggle with digestive issues and weight management, then Bio X4 might be the perfect fit for your needs. It is not as typical for a product to address both of these issues as one and really get at the root cause underneath. With minimal side effects and a mountain of positive Bio X4 reviews, the evidence is clear that Bio-X4 is a fantastic way to improve your health!
Frequently Asked Questions
The main benefits of Bio-X4 are for digestive health and weight management. But Bio X4 is also commonly used to improve cholesterol and energy levels, promote metabolism, and promote regular bowel movements.
The recommended way to take Bio-X4 is with meals. So, you can take this supplement either before or after eating but make sure it is close to consuming food.
One bottle containing 90-capsules of Bio X4 costs $99.
The main ingredients in Bio-X4 are the probiotic blend (L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. lactis, and B. animalis), the digestive enzyme blend (amylase, bromelain, and lipase), green tea extract, and Simaluma TM (Caralluma fimbriata extract).
+ 11 sources
MIDSS has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Ridaura, V. and Belkaid, Y. (2015). Gut Microbiota: The Link to Your Second Brain. Cell, [online] 161(2), pp.193–194. doi:10.1016/j.cell.2015.03.033.
- Biox4nucific.com. (2021). About. [online] Available at: https://www.biox4nucific.com/content/about [Accessed 6 Jul. 2022].
- Biox4nucific.com. (2021). Nucific Bio X4 Ingredients. [online] Available at: https://www.biox4nucific.com/ingredients [Accessed 6 Jul. 2022].
- Marteau, P. and Shanahan, F. (2003). Basic aspects and pharmacology of probiotics: an overview of pharmacokinetics, mechanisms of action and side-effects. Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, [online] 17(5), pp.725–740. doi:10.1016/s1521-6918(03)00055-6.
- Cherpak, C.E. (2019). Mindful Eating: A Review Of How The Stress-Digestion-Mindfulness Triad May Modulate And Improve Gastrointestinal And Digestive Function. Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.), [online] 18(4), pp.48–53. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7219460/ [Accessed 6 Jul. 2022].
- Collado, M., Isolauri, E., Salminen, S. and Sanz, Y. (2009). The Impact of Probiotic on Gut Health. Current Drug Metabolism, [online] 10(1), pp.68–78. doi:10.2174/138920009787048437.
- Ebscohost.com. (2022). EBSCOhost | 36459238 | The Role of Enzyme Supplementation in Digestive Disorders. [online] Available at: https://web.s.ebscohost.com/abstract?direct=true&profile=ehost&scope=site&authtype=crawler&jrnl=10895159&AN=36459238&h=zovHIHEc4PzIJPKOBltxdSwOnY1TMSGIJkXvmrBubgQRl8fFULinZpdo3aDiXqTAusmnSoLof68TkXguHoIb6w%3d%3d&crl=c&resultNs=AdminWebAuth&resultLocal=ErrCrlNotAuth&crlhashurl=login.aspx%3fdirect%3dtrue%26profile%3dehost%26scope%3dsite%26authtype%3dcrawler%26jrnl%3d10895159%26AN%3d36459238 [Accessed 6 Jul. 2022].
- Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W. and Westerterp-Plantenga, M.S. (2009). The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. International Journal of Obesity, [online] 33(9), pp.956–961. doi:10.1038/ijo.2009.135.
- Kuriyan, R., Raj, T., Srinivas, S.K., Vaz, M., Rajendran, R. and Kurpad, A.V. (2007). Effect of Caralluma Fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry in adult Indian men and women. Appetite, [online] 48(3), pp.338–344. doi:10.1016/j.appet.2006.09.013.
- Bedrood, Z., Rameshrad, M. and Hosseinzadeh, H. (2018). Toxicological effects of Camellia sinensis (green tea): A review. Phytotherapy Research, [online] 32(7), pp.1163–1180. doi:10.1002/ptr.6063.
- Obert, J., Pearlman, M., Obert, L. and Chapin, S. (2017). Popular Weight Loss Strategies: a Review of Four Weight Loss Techniques. Current Gastroenterology Reports, [online] 19(12). doi:10.1007/s11894-017-0603-8.