|WHERE TO BUY|
Muscle growth is not an easy process; it takes time and brutal workout sessions. Achieving the Greek god-like body is no easy feat, and your training schedules might not be helping you get there at a significant rate; this is where getting the best muscle-building supplements comes in. Muscle-building supplements can help you reach your summer-body goals as they will boost muscle growth. Additionally, these muscle supplements quicken the recovery process after brutal workouts; therefore, you can work out for longer without exhaustion. If you need to boost muscle growth for personal or professional reasons, you need to get the best muscle-building supplements that work for your body.
This article will list the best supplement for muscle growth according to customers’ reviews in 2022. The market is flooded with numerous muscle supplements promising muscle gain, lean body mass, muscle recovery, and many other claims. This can be overwhelming for consumers who seek the best products for their bodies. If you are into gymnastics, bodybuilding, or desire to mirror Adonis’s body, you might have considered using muscle supplements to boost your gains.
7 Best Supplement For Muscle Growth In 2022
Feature of Best Supplement For Muscle Growth
The only catch in this is getting the muscle-building supplement that suits your body; this is critical. This article will list the best muscle growth supplements on the market, their pros and cons, and a brief review. Given the facts about these supplements, you might easily choose the ideal muscle-building supplements.
7 Best Supplement For Muscle Growth In 2022
This supplement guarantees long-term boosted testosterone levels and has a strong recommendation from men aged thirty years and above. This dietary supplement is made of twelve natural ingredients that will help in reversing low testosterone levels and building muscles. Unlike other muscle-building supplements, you do not need a prescription to use this product, which can be easily added to your diet. Additionally, the brand has a natural formula that can reduce your stress levels significantly and burn excess body fat. Testoprime is made of ingredients that can boost your weight loss journey and convert excess fat into energy. Users have reported that the brand boosts their strength, stamina, and healthy testosterone levels.
D-Bal is designed to improve muscle development and improve overall health. The product gives prominent results after two months, but a healthy diet and effective workout schedule are mandatory since it is not a magic pill. This supplement promises to offer quick muscle gains, promote fat burning, and ensure your body recovers faster after a workout. Muscle building is a challenging task, and just like Roen wasn’t built in a night, D-Bal takes time to provide desired results. This product is considered an organic anabolic steroid and has been reported to create stronger muscles and boost the production of testosterone. Unlike other anabolic steroids, which contain artificial hormones mimicking testosterone which boost muscle gain, D-Bal does not have artificial hormones.
PhenQ is among the most reputable supplements in the market. If you want to boost your muscle gains and attain a summer body, this might be a great choice for you. These products promoted weight loss in five unique ways, including burning stubborn body fat. It reduces the production of fat, suppresses your appetite, and ensures you feel fuller for longer. This property helps the user combat unhealthy cravings hence ensuring low-calorie intake. Additionally, PhenQ has caffeine which boosts energy levels vital when training and increases your endurance to keep the trainer working harder. It also reduces fatigue and soreness after a high-intensity workout.
If you are looking for a delicious protein shake to boost your strength, stamina, and focus during high-intensity training, this is the supplement for you. The product has caffeine, which improves energy levels and gives you stamina when performing strength workouts. According to the user’s reports, the brand has boosted their energy and strength levels before brutal exercise. The effects of tri-protein can be experienced immediately after half an hour of consumption, and it might also reduce fatigue after training. The supplement is powerful; therefore, you only need one scoop daily. Also, it has Thiamine and Ashwagandha  extract that focuses on boosting testosterone levels, endurance, and strength. Thiamine can also help you lose excess fat and maintain a healthy weight.
Acquiring the necessary protein amount from food can be difficult; Tri-Protein is a great choice. Using this muscle-building supplement can assist you in attaining daily protein amounts and boost muscle growth. This dietary supplement can help you achieve your macros and is a great choice for muscle recovery after a workout.
This whey protein powder can be added to the user’s diet and combined with a regular strength workout. Users of this product report that they love its pleasant taste. The brand provides a significant amount of protein and is beneficial for speeding up muscle recovery after a brutal workout. The protein shake satisfies the user’s sweet cravings, which can be a reflex feeling after a high-intensity workout. Since the supplement is among the best whey protein products on the market, thus users can enjoy boosted muscle growth.
The users of this supplement report that the product is great since it speeds up their muscle recovery, especially after a workout. Some users also report that the supplement has enhanced their sleep quality, probably due to its effects on HCG, which takes care of the body’s circadian rhythm. It is, however, illegal to directly boost HCG in your body; therefore, this supplement should only be used with a prescription.
The supplement provides free shipping on specific packages and a 67 days money-back guarantee if the user is unsatisfied with their purchase. HyperGH 14X is a good choice for creating and maintaining lean muscles.
Creative has a solid reputation and is among the most trusted pre-workout supplements. Users love its pleasant taste and great properties that boost their strength during a workout. Creatine users have reported experiencing quick recovery after high-intensity training and reduced muscle soreness. This product reduces fatigue common during working out; therefore, you are more motivated to exercise and create stamina. If you are a weightlifter, creatine is a great choice for lifting more and having better pumps. Building lean muscle can be achieved through lasting more in training, and this supplement can boost this stamina.
Creatine contains important minerals such as sodium and potassium , which ensure your body is properly hydrated when working out. These minerals also help in replenishing the lost minerals from your body during an exercise.
Are Muscle Growth Supplements Worth It?
Managing personal expectations about muscle-building supplements when concentrating on the crucial facets of muscle growth: training and nutrition. The following is a list of muscle growth products describing how they work.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). They are often associated with speeding up muscle recovery, muscle repair, and reducing soreness. Vegans might benefit more from BCAAs products because plant proteins often lack essential amino acids.
- Beta-Alanine: This is an amino acid responsible for reducing fatigue and boosting training performance. It also increases muscle growth.
- Weight Gainers: these supplements are formulated to help the user conveniently gain more protein and calories. They are often used by people who find it difficult to gain muscle.
- Creatine: the body produces it naturally, and it provides energy to the body. When taken as a muscle growth supplement, it boosts the body’s creatine beyond the normal amount and boosts muscle strength.
- Muscle-building supplements should include ample protein to boost muscle gain and repairs. Protein powders are a great way to improve the body’s protein intake. There are various protein powder types, including Casey and whey. Casein is released for a long time after its breakdown, while whey is absorbed faster. Whey is therefore used in post workouts for muscle recovery, while casein is taken at night to boost the production of protein.
How To Use Supplements For Muscle Growth Effectively?
If you are considering taking muscle growth products, the following are a few tips to follow:
- Follow the recommended dosage: bear in mind that these supplements offer additional nutritional benefits after the ones you obtain from meals. Taking more dosages than recommended might compromise your health and cause adverse health effects such as diarrhea, vomiting, or liver damage.
- Consume as recommended: always go through the supplement’s label to better grasp how the product can interact with your diet or other medications you might be taking.
- Carefully read the label: supplements should not claim to cure or treat illnesses and should provide real nutrition and ingredient labeling.
- Supplements should never substitute food. These products are meant to supplement your nutrition, not replace real food.
- Proper storage: all supplements and medicine must be stored properly and out of children’s sight and reach to avoid accidental ingestions.
What To Avoid While Taking Muscle Growth Supplement?
A healthy diet is a crucial aspect of bodybuilding, just like training. Eating the appropriate food in the right amount gives your muscles the vital nutrients needed to grow stronger and bigger and recover from high-intensity workouts. Taking the wrong foods or not taking enough appropriate ones can bring adverse negative effects.
The appropriate foods to consume are:
- Seeds and nuts such as chia seeds, walnuts, almonds, and flax seeds
- Starchy vegetables such as cassava, green peas, corn, and potatoes
- Dairy such as cheese, low-fat milk, yogurt
- Fish, poultry, and meats
- Oils such as avocado oil, flaxseed oil, and olive oil
Foods to limit (if not avoid):
- Alcohol 
- Deep-fried foods such as cheese curds, chicken strips, onion rings, french fries, and fried fish.
- Added sugars such as ice cream, cookies, candy, cake, soda, and many more
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most of these supplements are safe to consume if you have no underlying health conditions. However, always consult a medical practitioner before including a supplement into your diet.
Natural supplements for muscle growth are legal; therefore, avoid anabolic HCG shots and anabolic steroids.
This depends on the product you are using. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
The natural supplements for natural growth have no health risks, but there are mild effects such as insomnia that might happen. This is because of caffeine’s presence in many of these supplements.
These products are meant to supplement your nutrition, not replace real food.
Observing a healthy diet and constantly lifting weight is a good way to improve muscle gains. Taking enough protein when performing strength workouts is important to building muscles. You can also consider muscle growth supplements as they can enhance the process.
There are specific muscle growth supplements that focus on boosting T-levels, thus boosting your libido. These products can also help in reversing low T-levels effects.
Alcohol causes more protein breakdown than protein production; therefore, the body breaks down the muscle at a higher rate than building. You can try combining plenty of protein foods with alcohol to outweigh its adverse negative effects.
+ 11 sources
MIDSS has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Singh, N., Bhalla, M., De Jager, P. and Gilca, M. (2011). An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines, [online] 8(5S). doi:10.4314/ajtcam.v8i5s.9.
- Weaver, C.M. (2013). Potassium and Health. Advances in Nutrition, [online] 4(3), pp.368S377S. doi:10.3945/an.112.003533.
- Parr, E.B., Camera, D.M., Areta, J.L., Burke, L.M., Phillips, S.M., Hawley, J.A. and Coffey, V.G. (2014). Alcohol Ingestion Impairs Maximal Post-Exercise Rates of Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following a Single Bout of Concurrent Training. PLoS ONE, [online] 9(2), p.e88384. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0088384.
- Fortmann SP;Burda BU;Senger CA;Lin JS;Beil TL;O’Connor E;Whitlock EP (2013). Vitamin, Mineral, and Multivitamin Supplements for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer: A Systematic Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force [Internet]. [online] Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24308073/
- Roll, S., Nocon, M. and Willich, S.N. (2010). Reduction of common cold symptoms by encapsulated juice powder concentrate of fruits and vegetables: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. British Journal of Nutrition, [online] 105(1), pp.118–122. Available at: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/reduction-of-common-cold-symptoms-by-encapsulated-juice-powder-concentrate-of-fruits-and-vegetables-a-randomised-doubleblind-placebocontrolled-trial/4E3A02A6D1E0EF0A17D0043394E843C4
- JA; (2013). Four-week supplementation with mixed fruit and vegetable juice concentrates increased protective serum antioxidants and folate and decreased plasma homocysteine in Japanese subjects. Asia Pacific Journal of clinical nutrition, [online] 16(3). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17704021/
- Rosique-Esteban, N., Guasch-Ferré, M., Hernández-Alonso, P. and Salas-Salvadó, J. (2018). Dietary Magnesium and Cardiovascular Disease: A Review with Emphasis in Epidemiological Studies. Nutrients, [online] 10(2), p.168. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29389872/
- Carr, A. and Maggini, S. (2017). Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients, [online] 9(11), p.1211. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29099763/#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20potent%20antioxidant,innate%20and%20adaptive%20immune%20system.
- Gasperi, V., Sibilano, M., Savini, I. and Catani, M. (2019). Niacin in the Central Nervous System: An Update of Biological Aspects and Clinical Applications. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 20(4), p.974. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30813414/
- Pavan, R., Jain, S., Shraddha and Kumar, A. (2012). Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review. Biotechnology Research International, [online] 2012, pp.1–6. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529416/
- Dietz, C. and Dekker, M. (2017). Effect of Green Tea Phytochemicals on Mood and Cognition. Current Pharmaceutical Design, [online] 23(19), pp.2876–2905. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28056735/