|WHERE TO BUY||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Losing belly fat is nearly impossible and a flat tummy is every woman’s dream. And they are not just self-esteem issues but can have significant health risks such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and mental illness. Obesity is associated with more than 60 chronic diseases, and elevated abdominal circumference is related to increased depression and anxiety.
Having a healthy balanced diet, adequate sleep, and physical activity is crucial for weight loss.
But did you know that certain ingredients induce thermogenesis?
Weight loss supplements contain a blend of fat burners and appetite suppressants to promote effective fat burning. There are three mechanisms through which these supplements burn excess fat. Firstly, they suppress appetite; secondly, they reduce the absorption of fat; and lastly, they increase fat burning. If you are someone who struggles to lose weight despite doing exercise and diet, you should try these fat-burning supplements to boost your weight loss journey. Read further to learn about some of the top fat-burning supplements for women.
Best Fat Burner for Women (June. 2022)
There are several great cryptocurrency apps on the market. To choose the right one, you’ll need to decide on which features matter most to you.
- PhenQ – Editor’s Choice
- LeanBean – Most energizing fat burner
- Trimtone – Best for changing lifestyle
- PhenGold – Most natural fat burner
- Instant Knockout – Best for athletes
- Thermogenic fat burners for women
- Rapid calorie and fat burner
- 100-days money-back guarantee
- Improves fat metabolism
- Helps regulate insulin levels
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Burns calories and fat rapidly
- Contains cognitive enhancers
- 100-days money-back guarantee
- Potential fat burning ingredients
- Helps to maintain muscle mass
- 90-days money-back guarantee
5 Best Fat Burner Pills For Women in 2022
PhenQ is a fat-burning supplement manufactured by a UK-based company named Wolfson Brands. They are popular for designing some of the best fat burners and weight loss supplements on the market. It is manufactured in FDA-approved facilities.
It burns fat and blocks the fat production process. It further reduces overall calorie intake by appetite suppression. It elevates the mood and energy. PhenQ is a five-in-one formula containing caffeine, capsimax, nopal cactus, l-carnitine fumarate, calcium, chromium picolinate, and Lacys Reset.
This formula is designed to raise metabolism and increase thermogenesis. As per the brand, PhenQ capsules should be taken with breakfast and lunch, one capsule each time. PhenQ contains 150 mg of anhydrous caffeine. Hence, it’s best to avoid taking this supplement after 3 pm as it may interfere with sleep. To reduce caffeine intake, avoid consuming caffeinated drinks with this supplement.
It is easy to be on a low-calorie diet with phenQ as it curbs the appetite and keeps unwanted food cravings at bay. It is a potent fat burner because of its properties of increasing metabolism and inducing thermogenesis. It stops fat production by preventing the production of new fat cells.
Lastly, they offer a 60-days money-back guarantee and free worldwide shipping
Leanbean is a custom-made fat burner for women. It is manufactured by the parent company Ultimate Life LTD based at 21 York Place, Leeds. This company also makes wellness and weight loss products. They use cGMP-approved facilities for manufacturing these products.
Leanbean is made of 100% natural ingredients. Although, all weight loss supplements work for both men and women. It is best to pick Leanbean as it is women-centric and is best suited for women starting their weight loss journey. Leanbean is made to meet the physiological needs of women.
It is made of natural ingredients such as glucomannan, acai berry, green coffee bean extract, piperine, Garcinia cambogia, turmeric, and vitamins B6 and B12. It is a powerful formula that contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Leanbean helps in fat metabolism, suppresses hunger levels, curbs unhealthy food cravings, and helps you burn fat easily. Leanbean also regulates blood glucose levels, helps in fat metabolism, promotes healthy digestion, and improves energy levels.
Coming to the dosage, the brand recommends taking Leanbean thrice daily. One must take two pills each time. So, two pills each time after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They offer worldwide shipping and 90-days money-back guarantee.
Trimtone is a women’s fat burner supplement that is made in the USA. It is manufactured in cGMP-approved facilities. Trimtone is made of 100% natural ingredients such as green coffee bean extract, green tea extract, caffeine anhydrous, glucomannan, and grains of paradise. Trimtone contains grains of paradise, which are often not found in other fat burner supplements. It is a herb that belongs to the ginger family. Like any other thermogenic ingredient, it can fire up the brown adipose tissue (BAT). Brown adipose tissue keeps the body warm by raising the temperature and inducing thermogenesis and thereby, burning fat.
The daily recommended dosage of trimtone makes it a weight loss supplement of choice for many women. It is simple to follow compared to other weight loss pills.. One needs to take only one capsule a day, and it should be taken before breakfast with water.
Trimtone is known to burn stubborn fat by the process of thermogenesis and aid in weight loss. Trimtone fat-burning pills do not work like miracles, and one needs to practice a daily workout and reduce their calorie intake to lose weight.
Trimtone offers free shipping and a 100-day money-back guarantee.
Phen Gold is one of the best fat burner supplements made of 100% natural fat burners. It is manufactured by Swiss Research Labs Ltd. Phen Gold is designed for both men and women. It is made of a premium blend of minerals, vitamins, and herbal extracts.
Phen Gold induces rapid fat and calorie burn. It also makes it easy to lose weight and build muscle. Phen Gold contains ingredients such as Capsimax powder, Vitamin B3, B6, and Vitamin B12. Green tea extract, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract, Cayenne pepper extract, L-theanine, Caffeine anhydrous, green coffee bean extract, Dimethyaminoethanol, and Bioperine. Thermogenic ingredients, such as Capsimax, boost the metabolic rate and burn stored fat. This weight loss pill also contains Dimethyaminoethanol, which has nootropic properties that elevate mood, improve brain activity and memory functions.
Each bottle of Phen Gold contains 90 capsules, which last for a month. The recommended dosage is three capsules with water 20 minutes before breakfast or workout. You can also take one capsule each time before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The ingredients in this weight loss supplement keep you full for a longer time and help you lose weight. Furthermore, these ingredients also regulate adipose tissue.
Instant Knockout is a fat-burning supplement designed for professional athletes. It was used by Diego Sanchez, Ultimate fighting championship (UFC) champion and Mixed Martial arts (MMA) icon. After receiving positive feedback from athletes, Instant Knockout was made available to the public. It was manufactured by a UK-based company named Roar Ambition in 2014. It is a brand that makes sports performance supplements. It is made of natural ingredients.
Instant Knockout is among those thermogenic fat burners that give a thermogenic boost to help burn fat. The ingredients burn fat by suppressing the appetite, boosting the metabolic rate, suppressing food cravings, and aiding in weight loss.
Natural ingredients such as green coffee beans extract, cayenne pepper extract, green tea extract, caffeine anhydrous, GTF chromium, glucomannan, vitamin B12, and Vitamin B6 are contained in this weight loss supplement. Green tea extract helps the body burn fat, cayenne pepper extract aids in regulating insulin levels, and glucomannan promotes fullness for a longer time, whereas caffeine stimulates weight loss. It is manufactured in GMP-approved facilities.
There is no need for a low-calorie diet while using instant knockout. As per the brand recommendation, instant knockout should be taken four times daily with a 2-3 hours time gap between each pill.
How Do Fat Burners Work?
Fat burners are diet pills that contain natural or artificial fat-burning ingredients. These fat burners help in burning fat. These supplements boost our metabolism and also help to burn calories.
These diet pills increase energy expenditure or fat metabolism, diminish fat absorption, and increase fat loss by fat oxidation during physical exercise. They somehow cause long-term alterations that support fat metabolism.
These supplements come in two forms like those containing stimulants and stimulant-free fat burners. Many fat burners come with various combinations of ingredients, and each of them has its specific mechanism of action in fat loss. Some of the popular ingredients, such as caffeine and green tea, have evidence to back up their role in inducing fat metabolism.
The ingredients in fat burners such as caffeine, green tea extract, conjugated linoleic acid, and chromium may increase your metabolic rate. Metabolic rate is nothing but the number of calories one burns at a given time.
Many of these fat burners contain soluble fibers such as glucomannan, beta-glucans, and guar gum which are known to promote a feeling of fullness and prevent you from consuming more calories. These fibers work as appetite suppressants. Apart from this, fat burners also reduce the amount of fat absorption but block fat production. They also inhibit the production of new fat cells.
These fat-burning supplements also induce thermogenesis. These thermogenic ingredients boost the metabolism and increase the amount of fat burnt. Fat burners can also work as appetite suppressants. Thermogenic means heat-producing. When the body burns calories, it produces more heat, so these supplements that boost metabolism are considered thermogenic. Some of the popular thermogenic ingredients include Capsaicin, Green tea extract, Garcinia cambioga, Yohimbine, and caffeine.
These fat burner supplements contain a blend of thermogenic ingredients. These blended supplements boost metabolism even more when combined with physical activity.
Furthermore, an Eight-week study found that obese and overweight individuals who consumed these supplements containing Capsaicin, Caffeine, and Green tea extract lost an additional 0.0454 kg of body fat compared to the placebo group.
What To Avoid in Female Fat Burners
The first and foremost thing to do while buying any supplements is to scan their ingredient list. These ingredients may interfere with medications and may worsen the condition. Additionally, dietary considerations are important if you are allergic to some ingredients. Vegetarians and vegans should check with the brand about animal products used in the supplements. For example, gelatin is not suitable for vegans.
Apart from the ingredients and their effects, it is important to know the source of these ingredients. Although, it is a daunting task. Some resources can help you with that. Customer reviews are a great place to learn about the product and its side effects. Using too much or too many natural fat burners are also linked to acute liver failure. Now, let us know about some of the toxic ingredients. It is best to avoid supplements that come with these ingredients.
- Bitter orange
- Colloidal silver
- Country mallow
- Greater celandine
- Usnic acid
Benefits of Using Fat Burners For Women
Now that we know the side effects of fat burners, let’s take a look at the benefits. Fat burners also pose benefits. However, one should choose them carefully and with proper medical advice. One should not completely depend on fat burners without adopting any lifestyle changes in diet or exercise. Let us know some of the benefits of fat burners.
They Suppress Appetite
Fat burners contain ingredients such as soluble fibers. Soluble fiber absorbs water and swells up, and forms a gel in our gut. These soluble fibers will help you eat less by reducing your appetite.
Fat burners may also increase the hormone Glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1), which makes us feel full for a longer time along with decreases in the hunger hormone ghrelin. Ingredients that suppress the appetite are glucomannan, capsaicin, cuar gum, and beta-glucans.
They Increase Energy
Obesity and overweight often cause low energy. Low energy can make it difficult to have a daily routine of workouts. There are many ways one can increase energy levels. One of them is by stimulating the nervous system. By doing so, one can improve the mood, which is a crucial aspect of losing weight. Ingredients that raise energy levels are caffeine and pyruvate.
They Boost Weight Loss
We all know fat burners help us lose weight. Along with this comes various other benefits such as reduced blood sugar or a decrease in insulin resistance, this can help balance hormones and decrease the effects of metabolic syndrome.
Furthermore, they convert fat into energy and block fat deposition and absorption. Ingredients such as African mango, green tea extract, carnitine, green coffee bean extract help in fat loss.
Potential Side Effects
Many fat burners claim that their supplements are made of 100% natural ingredients and are completely safe. But truth be told. These natural ingredients can also be very dangerous.
Moreover, when supplements work like a miracle, it only means that these ingredients are potent enough to alter our body chemistry. And anything that can change our body’s natural process always poses risks. Hence, it is always better to seek medical advice before starting a fat burner. You should take the ingredient list along with you to analyze them.
Most fat burners contain caffeine in them. Regular consumption of caffeine will make it less efficient over time. And caffeine causes anxiety, heart palpitations, insomnia, restlessness, headache, and jitter.
As mentioned earlier, fat burners pose a significant risk to the liver and may cause acute liver failure. Whereas, Yohimbine is known to cause nausea, high blood pressure, anxiety, and panic attacks.
Side effects of fat burners may include:
- Stomach upset
- Urinary tract infection
Some more serious side effects such as changes in blood glucose levels, liver damage, and mineral deficiencies are possible.
How To Choose The Best Fat Burner Pills For Women?
All fat burners are not the same, and to call them the best fat burners, one needs to know the details such as ingredients, dosage, concentration, and usage. We have looked into fat burners made with natural ingredients, stimulant-free fat burners, and vegan-friendly ones, the ones manufactured in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved facilities and the ones that are women-centric and unisex supplements before coming up with this review. We have also looked into their ingredients, return policies, and customer reviews to come up with the best products.
Some of the popular natural fat-burning ingredients to look for are black pepper extract (Bioperine), cayenne pepper, green tea extract, caffeine, dietary fibers, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
While picking a fat burner, it’s important to consider the dosage. Few fat burner supplements need one capsule per day. Whereas some of the doses can go up to 7 capsules a day. These differences are due to their ingredients and concentration. If you want a simple routine go with the products that have a dosage of one to three capsules daily. Or you can also go with a dosage of more pills based on your commitment.
Customer reviews are a great place to llearn about the product’s effectiveness. It gives you insight into the side effects, changes to the body, effectiveness, customer satisfaction, and quality of the product.
Lifestyle changes, a healthy diet, a good workout regime are game-changers if you are trying to lose weight. However, fat burners can also help you stick to the new lifestyle changes. Natural fat burners such as coffee, green tea, and more can raise your metabolic rate and help you lose weight efficiently. However, there are many best fat-burning supplements made of 100% natural ingredients available on the market.
It is advised to do your research. Read the ingredient list to find out if you are allergic to them. Natural fat burners work best when combined with other weight loss regimes like physical exercise. They also make the whole process of weight loss easy by reducing the appetite, burning more calories than normal. Lastly, consider talking to your doctor before consuming them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Each fat burners come with different dosages and concentrations. Go for a supplement that has a detailed description of how to take it for best results. It is advised to take medical advice if you take other medications as these ingredients may interact with your medication.
No, pregnant should avoid taking diet pills. Pregnant women should be advised by a doctor to take only their prenatal and an iron supplement, if necessary.
Yes, fat burners are available for both genders as well as women-centric supplements. There are many formulas designed especially for women’s needs. Choose the one that suits you best.
Prescription weight loss drugs are physician ordered and are more potent. These prescription weight loss pills are regulated and tested before introducing them to the market. Whereas over-the-counter fat burners are not FDA approved, and one should carefully pick the best supplements.
+ 14 sources
MIDSS has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., Hatano, T., Aita, S., Ikemoto, T., Uchiwa, H., Iwanaga, T., Kameya, T., Kawai, Y. and Saito, M. (2013). Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men. British Journal of Nutrition, [online] 110(4), pp.733–738. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23308394/#:~:text=Grains%20of%20paradise%20(GP%2C%20Aframomum,BAT%20thermogenesis%20in%20small%20rodents..
- Thavanesan, N. (2011). The putative effects of green tea on body fat: an evaluation of the evidence and a review of the potential mechanisms. British Journal of Nutrition, [online] 106(9), pp.1297–1309. Available at: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/putative-effects-of-green-tea-on-body-fat-an-evaluation-of-the-evidence-and-a-review-of-the-potential-mechanisms/2B360DD0B64C7A1CD603FE13D369026B.
- Ahuja, K.D., Robertson, I.K., Geraghty, D.P. and Ball, M.J. (2006). Effects of chili consumption on postprandial glucose, insulin, and energy metabolism. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 84(1), pp.63–69. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/84/1/63/4633023?login=true.
- Jeukendrup, A.E. and Randell, R. (2011). Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism. Obesity Reviews, [online] 12(10), pp.841–851. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21951331/.
- Keithley J;Swanson B (2015). Glucomannan and obesity: a critical review. Alternative therapies in health and medicine, [online] 11(6). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16320857/.
- Hursel, R. and Westerterp-Plantenga, M.S. (2010). Thermogenic ingredients and body weight regulation. International Journal of Obesity, [online] 34(4), pp.659–669. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20142827/.
- Bergstrom, H.C., Housh, T.J., Traylor, D.A., Lewis, R.W., Cochrane, K.C., Jenkins, N.D.M., Schmidt, R.J., Johnson, G.O., Housh, D.J. and Cramer, J.T. (2014). Metabolic, Cardiovascular, and Perceptual Responses to a Thermogenic Nutritional Supplement at Rest, During Exercise, and Recovery in Men. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, [online] 28(8), pp.2154–2163. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24513614/.
- Belza, A., Frandsen, E. and Kondrup, J. (2006). Body fat loss achieved by stimulation of thermogenesis by a combination of bioactive food ingredients: a placebo-controlled, double-blind 8-week intervention in obese subjects. International Journal of Obesity, [online] 31(1), pp.121–130. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16652130/.
- Radha Krishna, Y., Mittal, V., Grewal, P., Fiel, M. and Schiano, T. (2011). Acute Liver Failure Caused by ‘Fat Burners’ and Dietary Supplements: A Case Report and Literature Review. Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology, [online] 25(3), pp.157–160. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3076034/.
- Radha Krishna, Y., Mittal, V., Grewal, P., Fiel, M. and Schiano, T. (2011). Acute Liver Failure Caused by ‘Fat Burners’ and Dietary Supplements: A Case Report and Literature Review. Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology, [online] 25(3), pp.157–160. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21499580/.
- Slavin, J. (2013). Fiber and Prebiotics: Mechanisms and Health Benefits. Nutrients, [online] 5(4), pp.1417–1435. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705355/.
- St-Pierre, D.H., Rabasa-Lhoret, R., Lavoie, M.-È., Karelis, A.D., Strychar, I., Doucet, E. and Coderre, L. (2009). Fiber intake predicts ghrelin levels in overweight and obese postmenopausal women. European Journal of Endocrinology, [online] 161(1), pp.65–72. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19369431/.
- Temple, J.L., Bernard, C., Lipshultz, S.E., Czachor, J.D., Westphal, J.A. and Mestre, M.A. (2017). The Safety of Ingested Caffeine: A Comprehensive Review. Frontiers in Psychiatry, [online] 8. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5445139/.
- Kearney, T., Tu, N. and Haller, C. (2010). Adverse Drug Events Associated with Yohimbine-Containing Products: A Retrospective Review of the California Poison Control System Reported Cases. Annals of Pharmacotherapy, [online] 44(6), pp.1022–1029. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20442348/.