Tea Burn Reviews 2023: Can Tea Help You Lose Weight?
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our disclaimer for advertising.
- Patent-pending nutritional complex
- Vegetarian, Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- FDA Approved and GMP Certified Facility
- Weight loss
- Controlled satiety
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Many of us struggle to lose weight, or we struggle to maintain weight loss. It can often be hard to stick to certain regimens, or perhaps, we just haven’t found the right fit. Please don’t feel discouraged, as there is a suitable product out there for each of us. You may want to look at tea-based products, as tea may be effective for weight loss. We’ll look at Tea Burn reviews to determine if this product may be worth trying!
What Is Tea Burn?
This Tea Burn supplement is designed to help the user shed pounds quickly. The caffeine, tea extracts, vitamins, and polyphenols included in this formula work together to allow you to naturally shed fat. This Tea Burn powder is made without any flavor to allow for better mixing into beverages, and simply drinking it each day can help you garner positive results.
How Does Tea Burn Work?
The action of Tea Burn is similar to most weight loss supplements, as it acts on the metabolism. By optimizing metabolism, the body can burn fat and calories at a faster pace and more efficiently. Additionally, some components work to suppress appetite.
This product is said to influence the metabolism to work eight times faster than normal. The all-natural ingredients assist with toxin removal and stomach shrinking. With hunger being curbed, caloric intake can be reduced, which can be beneficial for achieving weight loss. The creators describe this patent-pending product as the only completely safe product that speeds up metabolism while maximizing efficiency. The ingredients’ natural synergy helps improve overall energy and well-being.
Feature Product & Coupon
- 80% increase in body fat burning
- Helps with stomach shrinking
- Offers 95% removal of toxins
Tea Burn Ingredients
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract is a vital ingredient, as it contains catechins, a type of flavonoid that contributes to many beneficial properties. One catechin is ECGC, which has a role in speeding up metabolism. Other bonuses from Green Tea include anti-inflammatory and antioxidant capabilities, as well as chemopreventive effects.
In addition to this, Green tea positively impacts gut health by encouraging the growth of beneficial bacteria and impeding the growth of harmful ones. This underscores the product’s ability to improve bowel movements and overall gut health.
Coffee extracts, like Green Coffee Extract, are important for the chlorogenic acid constituents. This component is responsible for upgrading energy metabolism and reducing hunger. The phytonutrient content of Green coffee bean extract enables it to exhibit anti-obesity actions. These include regulating lipid metabolism, subduing appetite, and stimulating energy expenditure.
Chromium is an important ingredient to note because of its role in regulating insulin. This mineral often goes unnoticed, but it can be very pertinent for controlling conditions such as diabetes or dyslipidemia. We should also consider that chromium deficiency can lead to unwanted weight gain and can present itself similarly to metabolic syndrome, which can be marked by elevated blood pressure, triglycerides, obesity, and glucose intolerance. The inclusion of chromium also helps to decrease body fat percentage and increase lean body mass.
Tea Burn Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Customer reviews attest to nearly 40 pounds of weight loss. Most weight losses were observed after eight weeks of consistent use. Some users saw bursts of energy and even began to exercise again. Many took up running and jogging. There was also sharpened mental function and keener memory.
Alternatives To Tea Burn
|Name||Hyleys Slim Tea||The Republic of Tea – Get Burning||SkinnyFit Detox Energizing Blend|
|Pros||Contains Catechins, caffeine, and L-theanine|
Boosts metabolism and promotes weight loss
Promotes digestion and regularity
Five fruit-flavored assortments
|Metabolism increase and energy booster|
Builds up stress resistance and endurance
Herb-based with traditionally medicinal spices
|Supports weight loss and boosts energy|
Combats inflammation and bloating
Contains 13 superfoods including green tea & milk thistle
|Cons||Boiling and steeping may be time-consuming|
Gentle laxative effects may be overbearing
|Users complained of a peculiar taste|
GI troubles for a few days at the onset of use
|Side effects may include trouble sleeping, restlessness, and GI discomfort|
|Full review||Hyleys Review||The Republic Of Tea Review||SkinnyFit Review|
Health Benefits Of Tea Burn
The official Tea Burn supplement intends to attenuate metabolism, which would result in more efficient fat burn, leading to increased weight loss. The antioxidant abilities of the ingredients allow for toxins and pollutants to be purged from the body.
The anti-inflammatory properties and cardiovascular benefits can bolster your heart health as well. With regulated metabolism, you can maximize the quality of your sleep, your hormones will be balanced, and overall wellness can be improved.
Potential Side Effects
According to some reviews, consumers have experienced headaches, dizziness, and other discomforts due to Tea Burn. It would be wise to avoid this product during pregnancy due to the side effects of tea constituents and caffeine. Caffeine may lead to abnormal birth weight, pregnancy complications, or miscarriage.
Headaches, dizziness, and nausea are commonly experienced when excessively drinking caffeine-containing beverages. This could be due to the tannins present. Sleep may be disrupted as caffeine may impair melatonin production, memory may be impaired, and there may be the onset of fatigue. Therefore, caution against taking the supplement excessively.
It is difficult to tell how much of each ingredient is included in this product, as there is no access to a supplement label. One pouch is referred to as one dose. However, according to the proprietor’s site, at least 150 to 200 milligrams (mg) of caffeine can contribute to increased calorie expenditure by 200 calories.
- Efficient weight loss and fat burning
- Increased energy and focus
- Curbs hunger and bolsters satiety
- Restful sleep and cognitive function are promoted
- Could exacerbate hypertension
- Some users have experienced headaches and dizziness
- Customers have been scammed with counterfeits due to easy replication
- A comprehensive nutrition label is unavailable
Tea Burn Reviews 2023: Side Effects, Ingredients & Benefits
If you’re looking for a convenient way to burn fat and lose weight, you may be interested in Tea Burn. This all-natural product can provide you with the energy boost and metabolism regulation that is needed to get back into shape and optimize wellness.
- 80% increase in body fat burning
- Helps with stomach shrinking
- Offers 95% removal of toxins
- Some users think eight weeks is too long to wait for results
Tea Burn is a weight-loss tea supplement that can be used to help you get fit. This all-natural product is generally safe, and it was developed for easy use, as you just pour one packet into your tea. It can also be added to water at any temperature, as well as shakes or other drinks of choice. This product has become popular, as you don’t have to take multiple capsules each day, nor do you have to handle tea bags. Instead, you just pour the contents into your drink and sip.
This Tea Burn formula is composed of phytonutrients and nutritional components that boost the health benefits of the product. The nutritional synergy drives the actions of this product. As previously mentioned, green tea extract speeds up metabolism, coffee extracts suppress appetite, and chromium regulates insulin. These components work together to enhance the anti-obesity properties, which ward off unwanted weight gain. Another important ingredient is L-Carnitine, an amino acid that carries long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondria for oxidation to be burned for energy. An additional key player is L-theanine, an amino acid that offsets the adverse effects of caffeine, like anxiety or disturbed sleep.
How To Take Tea Burn
A single package of Tea Burn can be added to tea or other beverages. The product was purposefully made without a strong flavor to allow better assimilation into various drinks. You can drink Tea Burn at any time of the day.
Is Tea Burn Safe?
Tea Burn is described as generally safe. Due to the ingredients, it has been deemed 100% natural. There are no additives, nor are there artificial colors or stimulants. Additionally, there are no preservatives, and the supplement is gluten-free, vegetarian-safe, and does not contain GMOs.
Who Should Avoid Tea Burn?
Individuals under the age of 18, those with elevated blood pressure, or consumers who are pregnant should avoid using Tea Burn.
Where To Buy Tea Burn?
Tea Burn can be purchased from the official website and appears to be available for purchase on several online sites with discount coupons. Browse with caution and check that the site is reputable, as counterfeit products are being sold as a scam.
How Much Does Tea Burn Cost?
Tea Burn can currently be purchased at discounted prices. For a 30-day supply, you can buy one pouch at $49.00. A 90-day supply of three pouches can be bought for $39.00 per pouch, for a total of $117.00. To buy a 180-day supply, six pouches cost $34.00 each, totaling $204.00. Each price will be added to shipping costs.
Natural Weight Loss Tips
Tea Burn may prove to be an excellent product for weight loss, especially considering how easy it is to use it. However, we must consider that anything worth having is worth working for. So, in addition to just stirring Tea Burn into your drinks, consider these tips to lose weight naturally.
Try giving attention to daily exercise, balanced meals, and healthful sleep. Going for walks, bike rides, or lifting weights can help in this department. Add more colorful foods to your diet, like a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Low-fat dairy items may be useful, as well as lean meats. In addition to this, incorporate whole grains and healthy fats like olive oil and avocado into your diet while cutting back on sugars.
Overall, Tea Burn seems to be a reasonable product to try for fat burning. The science behind this product is promising, as the natural ingredients are joined together to make a superfood. The supplement is advertised to speed up the metabolism and fat-burning process, as well as rid your body of any contaminants. These are just a few actions that make this a good product to try for improving health.
Frequently Asked Questions
In general, up to 400 mg is considered a safe caffeine intake. We may often see 200 mg in caffeinated supplements. To reiterate a point on the Tea Burn official site, daily consumption of 150 to 200 mg can increase energy expenditure by 200 calories. This is equivalent to having roughly two cups of coffee. To avoid consuming too much, stick with taking Tea Burn once daily, at breakfast, or at any time of day.
Yes, it is possible. Proceed with caution, as tannins, abundant components of teas, may impair iron absorption. Tannins are found naturally in plant food products or may be added to foods, and they may bind to iron which makes it difficult to absorb iron in the GI tract.
Yes, Tea Burn is still effective even though it doesn’t contain Senna leaves. Alternative products mentioned in this review, such as the Republic of Tea or Hyleys Slim Tea, contain Senna. Many fat-burning products promote detox as well, and Senna has a laxative-like effect, which is an effect you may not miss. Adverse effects of Senna include diarrhea, nausea, or stomach cramping. Many tea supplements contain various tea extracts, so Senna doesn’t have to be a dealbreaker, especially considering most teas to burn fat contain green tea extracts.
+ 14 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- Teaburnsofficial.site. (2022). Get Teaburn Official – Get Tea Burn Official | Tea BurnTM Official | Tea Burn Reviews | Tea Burn Supplement. [online] Available at: https://teaburnsofficial.site/get-teaburn-official/.
- Kochman, J., Jakubczyk, K., Antoniewicz, J., Mruk, H. and Janda, K. (2020). Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea: A Review. Molecules, [online] 26(1), p.85. doi:10.3390/molecules26010085.
- Tang, G.-Y., Meng, X., Gan, R.-Y., Zhao, C.-N., Liu, Q., Feng, Y.-B., Li, S., Wei, X.-L., Atanasov, A.G., Corke, H. and Li, H.-B. (2019). Health Functions and Related Molecular Mechanisms of Tea Components: An Update Review. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 20(24), p.6196. doi:10.3390/ijms20246196.
- Musial, C., Kuban-Jankowska, A. and Gorska-Ponikowska, M. (2020). Beneficial Properties of Green Tea Catechins. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 21(5), p.1744. doi:10.3390/ijms21051744.
- Pérez-Burillo, S., Navajas-Porras, B., López-Maldonado, A., Hinojosa-Nogueira, D., Pastoriza, S. and Rufián-Henares, J.Á. (2021). Green Tea and Its Relation to Human Gut Microbiome. Molecules, [online] 26(13), p.3907. doi:10.3390/molecules26133907.
- Onakpoya, I., Terry, R. and Ernst, E. (2011). The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Gastroenterology Research and Practice, [online] 2011, pp.1–6. doi:10.1155/2011/382852.
- Sudeep, H. and Shyam Prasad, K. (2021). Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. SAGE Open Medicine, [online] 9, p.205031212110025. doi:10.1177/20503121211002590.
- Nih.gov. (2014). Office of Dietary Supplements – Chromium. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/chromium-HealthProfessional/.
- Khodavirdipour, A., Haddadi, F. and Keshavarzi, S. (2020). Chromium Supplementation; Negotiation with Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperlipidemia and Depression. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders, [online] 19(1), pp.585–595. doi:10.1007/s40200-020-00501-8.
- Nih.gov. (2013). Office of Dietary Supplements – Carnitine. [online] Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/carnitine-HealthProfessional/.
- Yoto, A., Motoki, M., Murao, S. and Yokogoshi, H. (2012). Effects of L-theanine or caffeine intake on changes in blood pressure under physical and psychological stresses. Journal of Physiological Anthropology, [online] 31(1). doi:10.1186/1880-6805-31-28.
- Mayo Clinic. (2021). 6 proven strategies for weight-loss success. [online] Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/weight-loss/art-20047752#:~:text=Get%20your%20weight%20loss%20started%20with%20these%20tips%3A,and%20lean%20meat%20and%20poultry%20in%20limited%20amounts.
- Mayo Clinic. (2022). Caffeine: How much is too much? [online] Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/caffeine/art-20045678.
- The Nutrition Source. (2020). Caffeine. [online] Available at: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/caffeine/#:~:text=Caffeine%20supplements%20contain%20about%20200%20mg%20per%20tablet%2C,of%20coffee%20%281%20cup%20%3D%208%20ounces%29.%20%5B5%5D.