Active PK Reviews 2023: Is It Effective For Burn Fast
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our disclaimer for advertising.
- Combat abdominal fat and fatigue
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Boost AMPK activity
- Free shipping on US-based orders
- Vegetarian weight loss pills
- Does not contain caffeine
- Does not contain synthetic additives
- No dairy
- Rigorous third-party testing
- Reduces abdominal fat
- Promotes clearer thinking
- Supports the strong and slimmer body
- Boost energy
- Minimizes cravings
The body’s metabolism pertains to the sum of reactions occurring throughout the body, which provide energy. This energy is vital to different body processes and for the production of new organic components required by the body. The intake of energy in the form of food consumption and expenditure of energy in the form of basal metabolism of the body are tightly regulated processes.
Dysregulation of the above-mentioned processes is associated with an increase in the mass of fat cells in adipose tissue, mediating the development of obesity. Obesity also forms the ground for insulin resistance or reduced insulin sensitivity, due to a decrease in the expression and sensitivity of adiponectin. While obese individuals may resort to exercise for losing weight and countering insulin resistance, dietary measures are also helpful in attaining a slimmer-feeling body.Active PK by LCR Health is a dietary supplement manufactured using a revolutionary formula that combats fatigue and fights abdominal fat to achieve a slimmer body. The natural compounds found in this dietary supplement activate AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). AMPK is a fuel-sensing enzyme found in all mammalian cells. Activated under stress conditions, AMPK increases the concentration of AMP in the cell compared to ATP, by increasing the expenditure of energy or limiting the production of ATP.
About LCR Health
LCR Health is based in Los Angeles, California, United States. This nutraceutical company brings cutting-edge advancements to the general population. The products designed by LCR Health aim to optimize the physical and mental health of the users. The company ensures the safety and quality of its products by testing products at both the company’s lab and at an independent third-party testing facility.
What Is Active PK?
Active PK is a longevity activator formula that promotes the activation of AMPK, which mediates the conversion of nutrients into usable energy. These dietary weight loss supplements help reduce abdominal fat and achieve a slimmer waistline, boost the natural energy of the body, minimize cravings, and promote clearer thinking by combating brain fatigue. By activating the enzyme AMPK, this dietary supplement signals the body to stop storing fat and accelerates the conversion of this fat into usable energy.
How Does It Work?
The medical benefits of Active PK are attributed to the activity of two major compounds that boost AMPK enzyme activation. These compounds are Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract and Berberine, which maintain the healthy production of AMPK and promote the reduction of abdominal fat and enhanced endurance of the body. Active PK also includes Quercetin, another compound that activates AMPK to promote high levels of energy, slimmer waistline, and improve brain function.
Is It Safe?
The addition of pure and potent natural compounds into the Active PK dietary supplement and dual laboratory testing at LCR Health laboratory and third-party facility ensure the efficacy and safety of this product. In order to avoid any adverse effects when using other drugs simultaneously, individuals shall consult a healthcare professional before the intake of Active PK.
Feature Product & Coupon
- Combat abdominal fat and fatigue
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Boost AMPK activity
- Free shipping on US-based orders
Active PK Ingredients
The three main ingredients that are accredited with the therapeutic benefits of Active PK weight loss supplement include Berberine HCl, Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, and Quercetin dihydrate. Other ingredients found in Active PK include vegetable stearic acid, rice flour, and Hypromellose.
Gynostemma pentaphyllum is a herbal medicine that is prevalent in Asian countries. The ethanol extract of this herbal ailment promotes weight loss and reduced obesity through the activation of the AMPK enzyme. The components responsible for this function include damulins A and B. Gynostemma demonstrates hypoglycemic, anticancer, anti-oxidant, hypolipemic, anti-obesity, and anti-inflammatory properties.
While Gynostemma has broad applications in the treatment and prevention of diseases, it demonstrates almost no side effects on the human body. It is also useful for the amelioration of adverse effects caused by L-DOPA, which include motor and non-motor dysfunction.
Berberine leads to a significant increase in the activation of AMPK as well as mitigates high glucose or AMPK inhibitors. High glucose concentration like in individuals with diabetes may cause injury to podocytes in the kidney. Berberine inhibits this mechanism of injury and protects the podocytes against diabetic nephropathy. By promoting the activation of the AMPK enzyme, berberine promotes autophagy in podocytes, preventing high glucose-induced injury.
This compound is safe and well-tolerated in humans. There are no negative effects of berberine on the diet and only a few adverse reactions have been reported. Hence, berberine does not pose any significant threats to human health.
Dietary supplementation of quercetin alters the deposition of abdominal fat by the actions of AMPK and associated signaling pathways. The compounds also modulate the gut microbiota, which attenuates the accumulation of abdominal fat by increasing the oxidation of fatty acids and lipolysis as well as inhibiting the uptake of fatty acids and synthesis of lipids. Quercetin also improves lipid metabolism in the body.While the side effects of quercetin are rare, it may cause nephrotoxicity in the pre-damaged kidney. The compound may also promote the development of the tumor in estrogen-dependent cancer. Moreover, short-term application of quercetin in the form of dietary supplements may lead to interactions between certain drugs and quercetin, resulting in altered bioavailability of the drug.
Active PK Reviews: What Do Real Users Say?
The official website of the brand comprises several reviews, which suggest that Active PK is effective in burning fat, boosting energy levels, and helping individuals in shedding a few extra pounds. According to the reviews, the majority of the study participants are happy with the product and the results.
Alternatives To Active PK
|Pros||Contains natural ingredients|
Offers a money-back guarantee to the users
Increases energy levels
Maintains blood sugar levels
|Boosts metabolism and lowers cholesterol|
Increases body energy levels
|Promotes weight loss with dietary and physical activity interventions|
Increase energy levels of the body
Contains natural ingredients
|Cons||The results may vary from person to person||The product contains caffeine||The results may vary from person to person|
|Full review||LeanBean Review||Instant Knockout Review||ProVen Review|
Health Benefits Of Active PK
The health benefits of Active PK dietary supplement include reduction in abdominal fat, attainment of a stronger and slimmer body, decreased brain fatigue and clearer thinking, minimization of cravings, and increase in the natural energy of the body.
Potential Side Effects
The potential side effects of the Active PK dietary supplement may arise when taking Active PK with other drugs simultaneously. Therefore, individuals are advised to refer to their healthcare provider before the use of this dietary weight loss supplement.
- Combats abdominal fat
- Makes the body slimmer and stronger
- Boosts the natural energy of the body
- Reduces mental fatigue and promotes clearer thinking
- Reduce food cravings
- Activates intrinsic mechanisms of the body to increase energy levels
- Testing for safety and efficacy at a third-party independent facility
- Offers a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Offers free shipping for US-based orders
- This product does not contain caffeine, dairy, and synthetic additives
- Relatively more expensive than other weight loss supplements
- Quercetin present in Active PK is associated with rare side effects including nephrotoxicity
- Potential drug interactions
Best Places To Buy Active PK?
Active PK by LCR Health is available on both the company’s website and Amazon. Compared to the official website of LCR Health where a 90-day money-back guarantee is available, Amazon does not provide such an offer. The company also offers a 6-bottle package for bigger savings.
How To Use Active PK?
Active PK dietary supplement is relatively easy to take. One may take 2 Active PK pills a day with a glass of water, on an empty stomach, or with food. Concerning the storage of Active PK dietary supplements, refrigeration is not required. Moreover, the effectiveness of the dietary supplement remains unaffected if refrigerated.
Active PK Reviews 2023: Does It Really Work?
Active PK longevity activator by LCR Health is based on an advanced formula that activates the body’s enzyme, AMPK, to promote usable energy production, boost natural energy levels, and help lose belly fat. This is attributed to the natural ingredients in the formula including Quercetin, Berberine, and Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract.
- Reduces abdominal fat and promotes a slim body
- Promotes mental and physical well-being
- Increases the body’s energy levels
- Enhances endurance
- Eliminates brain fog and helps the users think clearly
- Reduces cravings
- Some individuals may not notice any visible results
The official website of the brand comprises several reviews of the customers who bought and utilized Active PK. These Active PK customers reviews cumulatively suggest that Active PK is effective in reducing body fat and helping individuals in shedding a few extra pounds. The majority of the study participants are happy with the product and the results.
In addition to noticing visible changes in abdominal fat, the users also reported a significant improvement in energy levels and a substantial reduction in appetite and cravings. This further contributes to weight loss and promotes a slimmer body. Many participants also suggested that the supplements helped them eliminate brain fog as it promotes clearer thinking. Hence, customer reviews support the positive role of Active PK in promoting mental and emotional well-being.
While the official website of LCR Health is flooded with positive reviews about Active PK, there are some negative reviews as well. These reviews discuss the lack of efficacy of Active PK in reducing abdominal and increasing energy levels. However, these reviews don’t question the therapeutic efficacy of this dietary supplement since the results may vary from person to person.
Amidst new supplements that promise rapid weight loss and have a controversial chemical composition, Active PK is a third-party tested dietary supplement that contains natural compounds, which boost metabolism, melt fat, particularly in the abdominal region, and increase energy levels. The reviews published on the official website of LCR Health also point towards the safety and effectiveness of this product, making it worth a try. To further improve the results, individuals may adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
The primary ingredients in this weight loss supplement establish their effects by turning on a metabolic master switch – AMPK. This enzyme promotes fat burning and reduces the amount of stored fat. This can be further improved by consuming a healthy diet with low caloric intake and practicing a more active life. In addition to fat burning, AMPK leads to reduced cravings and boosts metabolism to promote fat loss.
The Active PK product by LCR Health contains only natural ingredients that indicate the potential safety of the product. In addition to natural active ingredients, the weight loss supplement also undergoes rigorous testing at a third-party facility for its safety and efficacy. The rare side effects of ingredients in this weight loss supplement do not outweigh the many health benefits of Active PK.
The key Active PK ingredients include Quercetin, Berberine, and Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract. These Active PK ingredients activate the AMPK enzyme, which aids the weight loss process by burning body fat and preventing weight gain.
The health benefits of Active PK dietary supplement include reduction in abdominal fat, attainment of a stronger and slimmer body, decreased brain fatigue and clearer thinking, minimization of cravings, and increase in the natural energy of the body. Individuals who lose weight with Active PK experience greater mental and physical well-being.
The potential side effects of the Active PK dietary supplement may arise when taking other drugs simultaneously. Therefore, individuals are advised to refer to their healthcare provider before the use of this dietary supplement. Quercetin present in Active PK is associated with rare side effects including nephrotoxicity.
Compared to the official website of LCR Health where a 90-day money-back guarantee is available, Amazon does not provide such an offer. The company also offers a 6-bottle package for bigger savings.
+ 10 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- Sánchez, A. and Raja, A. (2022). Physiology, Metabolism. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546690/ [Accessed 6 Mar. 2023].
- Singla, P. (2010). Metabolic effects of obesity: A review. World Journal of Diabetes, [online] 1(3), p.76. doi:https://doi.org/10.4239/wjd.v1.i3.76.
- Richter, Erik A. and Ruderman, Neil B. (2009). AMPK and the biochemistry of exercise: implications for human health and disease. Biochemical Journal, [online] 418(2), pp.261–275. doi:https://doi.org/10.1042/bj20082055.
- Gauhar, R., Hwang, S.-L., Jeong, S.-S., Kim, J.-E., Song, H., Park, D.C., Song, K.-S., Kim, T.Y., Oh, W.K. and Huh, T.-L. (2012). Heat-processed Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract improves obesity in ob/ob mice by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Biotechnology Letters, [online] 34(9), pp.1607–1616. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/s10529-012-0944-1.
- Kim, Y.H., Jung, J.I., Jeon, Y.E., Kim, S.M., Oh, T.K., Lee, J., Moon, J.M., Kim, T.Y. and Kim, E.J. (2022). Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract and Gypenoside L enhance skeletal muscle differentiation and mitochondrial metabolism by activating the PGC-1α pathway in C2C12 myotubes. Nutrition Research and Practice, [online] 16(1), p.14. doi:https://doi.org/10.4162/nrp.2022.16.1.14.
- Su, C., Li, N., Ren, R., Wang, Y., Su, X., Lu, F., Zong, R., Yang, L. and Ma, X. (2021). Progress in the Medicinal Value, Bioactive Compounds, and Pharmacological Activities of Gynostemma pentaphyllum. Molecules, [online] 26(20), p.6249. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules26206249.
- Jin, Y., Liu, S., Ma, Q., Xiao, D. and Chen, L. (2017). Berberine enhances the AMPK activation and autophagy and mitigates high glucose-induced apoptosis of mouse podocytes. European Journal of Pharmacology, [online] 794, pp.106–114. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejphar.2016.11.037.
- Ye, Y., Liu, X., Wu, N., Han, Y., Wang, J., Yu, Y. and Chen, Q. (2021). Efficacy and Safety of Berberine Alone for Several Metabolic Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. Frontiers in Pharmacology, [online] 12. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2021.653887.
- Wang, M., Wang, B., Wang, S., Lu, H., Wu, H., Ding, M., Ying, L., Mao, Y. and Li, Y. (2021). Effect of Quercetin on Lipids Metabolism Through Modulating the Gut Microbial and AMPK/PPAR Signaling Pathway in Broilers. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology, [online] 9. doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fcell.2021.616219.
- Andres, S., Pevny, S., Ziegenhagen, R., Bakhiya, N., Schäfer, B., Hirsch-Ernst, K.I. and Lampen, A. (2017). Safety Aspects of the Use of Quercetin as a Dietary Supplement. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, [online] 62(1), p.1700447. doi:https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201700447.