About The Brand
Colon Broom is a new formula for people facing gut health and excess weight-related problems. This new fat-burning gummy is designed to combat the excess fat in the body, boosting your energy and stamina. People dealing with obesity or being overweight are more likely to feel exhausted; therefore, this dietary supplement is formulated to help you achieve your target weight while ensuring you remain energetic and focused. Colon Broom contains high-quality and effective natural ingredients that work harmoniously to ensure individuals improve their digestive health and boost their weight loss journey.
What Is Colon Broom?
Colon Broom is a natural dietary supplement with the best quality and organic ingredients that can promote weight loss, relieve constipation, and improve the user’s gut health . This powerful blend of ingredients helps eliminate toxins and support normal bowel movements. Colon Broom is highly reputable since it is gluten-free and vegan friendly, and this comes with positive testimonials and reviews. Other health benefits of Colon Broom include reducing blood sugar, boosting metabolic health, elevating metabolic rates, and promoting weight loss. According to Colon Broom reviews, the supplement is gentle for users with allergic reactions. It is a fiber-based laxative that quickly absorbs the colon’s water, therefore enhancing gut health. Better gut health implies that the digestive system can effectively relieve constipation, deal with bloating, and accelerate the colon’s probiotic activity.
- Promotes weight loss
- Relieves bloating
- Promotes probiotic growth
- Improves overall digestive health
- Relieves constipation
- Non -GMO ingredients
- Only available on the company’s official website
- Bloating might be experienced within the first few days of use
- Some geographical areas might not be catered for
- No third-party testing
Feature Product & Coupon
- Promotes weight loss
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves metabolism
- Natural and organic ingredients
Up to 65% Off + Free Shipping
Does Colon Broom Really Work?
According to Colon Broom reviews, this supplement works. It is a powerful dietary supplement mainly designed to combat the major cause of normal bowel movement irregularity that might aid in achieving a healthier gut. Its most powerful ingredient is psyllium husk powder which supports the body’s immunity system. Colon Broom helps to improve overall digestive health, heal bowel pain, and reduce constipation. Colon Broom can offer prominent weight loss effects when combined with other weight loss supplements. If you are battling severe constipation or the desire to lose weight, consistent use of this supplement may be right for you.
Colon Broom Ingredients
Colon Broom is made of important minerals, dietary fibers, and bulk-forming laxatives. It uses high-quality and all-natural ingredients that are gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan friendly. The main ingredient in Colon Broom is Psyllium Husk powder, a powerful essential fiber. Other ingredients include calories, calcium, sodium, potassium, and carbohydrates such as soluble and dietary fibers. Each container provides sixty servings, and each serving is estimated at 5.7 grams.
Each serving of Colon Broom contains:
- Sodium 60 mg
- Calcium 1mg
- Calories 20 mg
- Carbohydrates 4g
- Dietary fibers 3g
- Soluble fibers 2g
Other ingredients in the supplement include natural flavoring, rice hulls, vegetable and fruit juice, sea salt, crystallized stevia salt, and citric acid.
- Psyllium Husk Powder : this ingredient promotes weight loss by acting as an appetite suppressant and relieves constipation. It also improves the body’s immunity by regulating the body’s microbiome.
- Citric Acid : this is a less natural acid that supports mineral absorption and nutrient digestion. Regular consumption of organic acids can cause intestinal walls to thicken. It also aids in regulating triglycerides and cholesterol  levels.
- Crystallized Lemon: It reduces excess fat, regulates cholesterol levels, and prevents kidney stones . Also, it helps the digestive system to work better.
- Stevia Leaf Extract is a natural sweetener that is a natural substitute for synthetic ones. Its health benefits include reducing blood sugar and blood pressure. It also promotes weight loss because it has few calories.
- Sea Salt acts as a laxative and aids in cleansing the colon. It detoxifies the body and relieves constipation. Sea Salt regulates blood sugar, enhances skin health, and improves general gut health.
Colon Broom Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Given this information, you might be pleased to find out what actual customers have to say about the brand, their top-notch customer service, free delivery, and other firm offerings. You’ll be pleased to learn that most of Colon Broom’s reviews vary from three to five stars, demonstrating their effort to satisfy their consumers.
“I’ve battled constipation for a while now, and even after trying various supplements, there has been no worthy improvement; this was until I started using Colon Broom. Within a week, I have felt a huge difference, especially weight loss around my waist. Boosts my confidence!”Kelly Brown
“Dealing with regular and constipating will always put you in a somber mood. Colon Broom has helped me deal with this issue, and I feel less stressed now. Its weight loss perks are also among the many reasons I love it.”Mitchell Daniels
“It has been four days since I started using Colon Broom, and I have felt or seen any changes. I’m not sure what the reason could be, but I am still hopeful.”Cynthia Langley
“Five stars are not enough to praise Colon Broom. I have been using Colon Broom for more than a year, and life has never been brighter. If you have dealt with constipation before, then you understand how stressful it is.”Benjamin Kingsley
“I cannot complain about this product, it works, but the mild bloating that comes with it can be annoying. It is a little expensive, but it tastes great.”Diana Michaels
“I am not sure about Colon Broom. I have not seen any changes even though I began a few weeks ago. Fingers crossed that this might change.”Jules Christine
“Colon Broom was recommended to me by a friend, and I was a bit cynical at first. Bloating has been one of my biggest health issues, but Colon Broom has fixed that; I love the progress.”Mark Kennedy
Alternatives To Colon Broom
|Name||Gundry MD PrebioThrive||Athletic Greens||BioX4|
|Pros||Boosts bone health|
90-days money-back guarantee
|Approved by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)|
Boosts the nervous system
|All natural ingredients|
Boosts overall health
It is safe
|It might bring stomach upset|
Some ingredients might not be clinically relevant
|It might result in bloating and flatulence.|
|Full review||Read full review||Athletic Greens review||Read full review|
Health Benefits of Colon Broom
The following is a description of the health benefits that come with using Colon Broom:
- Boosting probiotic growth: Colon Broom has various probiotic attributes that boost the health of probiotic growth in the digestive system. It also has citric acid, which aids in strengthening and thickening the intestinal barrier.
- Promoting weight loss: The psyllium husk powder is a soluble fiber that aids in slow fat absorption and weight loss. This ingredient blocks fat in digestion, preventing absorption; therefore, the waistline and other areas that accumulate more fat easier are easily trimmed. Since Colon Broom creates a healthy gut bacteria environment, it establishes a good foundation for anyone wishing to start a weight loss journey.
- General wellness of the gut health: Psyllium in the supplement helps to support the growth and maintenance of bacteria . Also, the bacteria linked with short-chain fatty acid production are essential for boosting the immunity system and strengthening the intestinal walls.
- Mood improvement: constipation can bring irregular bowel movements, which might stress the vagus nerve that stimulates the vasovagal syncope . When the body experiences some stress reaction due to the vagus nerve stimulation, it can lower the blood pressure, and you will feel a little lighter. Although you might faint when over-triggered by the body’s stress of bowel movement irregularity.
- Reduces blood sugar levels: Psyllium husk powder has properties that support insulin and blood sugar levels. This ingredient slows down food digestion, therefore, regulating blood sugar levels.
- Boosts metabolism rate: Colon Broom has powerful ingredients with properties that boost the metabolism process. They improve blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels reduction.
Colon Broom: Potential Side Effects
There are no severe risks associated with Colon Broom. However, some users have reported experiencing bloating after several days of consuming the product. If you experience this, you need to consult a medical professional. Apart from bloating, there are no reported or experienced adverse side effects of using Colon Broom. It is important to seek medical care if you experience adverse symptoms after using the supplement. Also, taking enough fluid when using Colon Broom is crucial for better and more effective results. Consuming enough fluids is important to prevent constipation or acid reflux from the high fiber content in Colon Broom. Lactating women, pregnant ladies, and those looking to conceive should seek medical advice before using it.
How To Take Colon Broom?
Increase colon efficiency by consuming one teaspoon of powder with 250 ml of water and an additional glass of water. Two times per day is recommended for Colon Broom. First-time consumers are advised to take just one serving for the first five days. According to their doctor’s recommendations, they can progressively increase the dosage of two meals. A slow increase in fiber provides the body time to adapt and reduces the likelihood of unfavorable side effects like gas and bloating.
Before going to bed, Colon Broom shouldn’t be taken. It is advised to take the supplement at least an hour or 30 minutes before bed. Never take Colon Broom after taking another drug. This is because although Colon Broom treats digestive issues, other medications may interact with it. Follow your doctor’s instructions when using Colon Broom for optimum results. Before using Colon Broom, those with various allergies should also obtain further advice.
Colon Broom Reviews 2022 – Does It Really Work?
Max Health Nutrition LLC focuses on dietary supplements and health-related additives. Both Amazon and their official online store carry their products. Colon Broom is made in Fremont, Nebraska, by Max Health Nutrition and was launched in 2008. Colon Broom is a natural colon cleanser formulated with top-tier organic ingredients that assist in relieving bowel issues and constipation and boosting digestive health. It also comes with long-term health benefits, including better gut health, improved metabolic rate, and regulation of insulin and blood sugar levels. The company provides effective services, such as offering an easy digital questionnaire for the user’s medical history. They implement the obtained data to offer customized medical services.
It is clear that Colon Broom’s return policy openness is lacking. One may suffer bloating during the first few days, and dosage appears to differ from person to person. However, if it keeps happening, it can be a warning that the product needs to be stopped. Stop using it and get additional medical advice from a doctor if any unpleasant symptoms remain.
Colon Broom helps to enhance overall digestive health. It makes you feel lighter and better and helps digestion and bowel movements. The product is safe for those who are lactose intolerant, those with food allergies, such as vegans, and those who prefer natural products. Colon Broom is described as a life-changing device in thousands of reviews. Its price ranges from about $27.99. Cost is undoubtedly a consideration because at least one Colon Broom review criticized the device for being overpriced.
People with specific allergy diseases cannot use the product. Customers who have irritable bowel syndrome, moderate constipation, poor fiber consumption, or who may want to help their weight reduction journey find the product appealing.
Before beginning use, anyone looking for a fiber-based colon cleanser should speak to their doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Amazon and the Colon Broom official website both offer Colon Broom for sale.
Colon Broom contains abilities that help people lose weight. There is a consensus that people who use the Colon Broom lose weight, despite each person’s experience being different.
It is a fiber-based, all-natural dietary supplement. It has a pleasant taste, eases bloating and constipation, and enhances gut health in general.
It would be best to consume enough fluids when using this supplement because it contains high fiber content and is a laxative. If not, you might experience discomfort.
The quiz offered by the product online might not cover individuals with some allergies.
Colon Broom eases constipation and enhances digestion and general gut health. It is widely used and available on Amazon and other online retailers like Colon Broom.
Some of the best Alternatives to this supplement include BioX4, Athletic Greens, Metamucil Sugar-Free Fiber Supplement, Morning Complete, Gundry MD PrebioThrive, and many more.
Some users have reported bloating within the first few days of consumption.
+ 15 sources
MIDSS has strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes and medical associations. We work primarily with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accuracy. We avoid using tertiary references. For more information on how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content, please see our editorial policy.
- Weickert, M.O. and Pfeiffer, A.F.H. (2008). Metabolic Effects of Dietary Fiber Consumption and Prevention of Diabetes. The Journal of Nutrition, [online] 138(3), pp.439–442. doi:10.1093/jn/138.3.439.
- Intechopen.com. (2021). [online] Available at: https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/78644 [Accessed 21 Jul. 2022].
- Fikry, A.M., Ismail Elsayed Attia, Ismail, I.E. and Reda, F. m (2021). Dietary citric acid enhances growth performance, nutrient digestibility, intestinal microbiota,… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352352857_Dietary_citric_acid_enhances_growth_performance_nutrient_digestibility_intestinal_microbiota_antioxidant_status_and_immunity_of_Japanese_quails [Accessed 21 Jul. 2022].
- Khan, Y., Rafeeq Alam Khan, Syeda Afroz and Siddiq, A. (2010). Evaluation of hypolipidemic effect of citrus lemon. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261276322_Evaluation_of_hypolipidemic_effect_of_citrus_lemon [Accessed 21 Jul. 2022].
- Gul, Z. and Monga, M. (2014). Medical and Dietary Therapy for Kidney Stone Prevention. Korean Journal of Urology, [online] 55(12), p.775. doi:10.4111/kju.2014.55.12.775.
- Jalanka, J., Major, G., Murray, K., Singh, G., Nowak, A., Kurtz, C., Silos-Santiago, I., Johnston, J., de Vos, W. and Spiller, R. (2019). The Effect of Psyllium Husk on Intestinal Microbiota in Constipated Patients and Healthy Controls. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 20(2), p.433. doi:10.3390/ijms20020433.
- Aydin, M.A. (2010). Management and therapy of vasovagal syncope: A review. World Journal of Cardiology, [online] 2(10), p.308. doi:10.4330/wjc.v2.i10.308.
- Khan, Y., Rafeeq Alam Khan, Syeda Afroz, and Siddiq, A. (2010). Evaluation of the hypolipidemic effect of citrus lemon. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261276322_Evaluation_of_hypolipidemic_effect_of_citrus_lemon
- Weickert, M.O. and Pfeiffer, A.F.H. (2008). Metabolic Effects of Dietary Fiber Consumption and Prevention of Diabetes. The Journal of Nutrition, [online] 138(3), pp.439–442. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/138/3/439/4670214
- Faezeh Saghafian, Hajishafiee, M., Rouhani, P. and Parvane Saneei (2022). Dietary fiber intake, depression, and anxiety: a systematic review and meta-analysis of epidemiologic studies. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357572364_Dietary_fiber_intake_depression_and_anxiety_a_systematic_review_and_meta-analysis_of_epidemiologic_studies
- Gul, Z. and Monga, M. (2014). Medical and Dietary Therapy for Kidney Stone Prevention. Korean Journal of Urology, [online] 55(12), p.775. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4265710/
- Jan, S.A., Habib, N., Shinwari, Z.K., Ali, M. and Ali, N. (2021). The anti-diabetic activities of natural sweetener plant Stevia: an updated review. SN Applied Sciences, [online] 3(4). Available at: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s42452-021-04519-2
- Clark, C.C.T., Salek, M., Aghabagheri, E. and Jafarnejad, S. (2020). The effect of psyllium supplementation on blood pressure: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine, [online] 35(6), pp.1385–1399. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7652639/
- Fikry, A.M., Ismail Elsayed Attia, Ismail, I.E. and Reda, F. m (2021). Dietary citric acid enhances growth performance, nutrient digestibility, intestinal microbiota,… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352352857_Dietary_citric_acid_enhances_growth_performance_nutrient_digestibility_intestinal_microbiota_antioxidant_status_and_immunity_of_Japanese_quails
- Aydin, M.A. (2010). Management and therapy of vasovagal syncope: A review. World Journal of Cardiology, [online] 2(10), p.308. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2998831/