Cute Nutrition Meal Replacement Shake Review UK [2023 Updated]
We include products that we believe will be of use to our readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a small commission. This is our advertising disclaimer.
About The Brand
Cute Nutrition Limited is a supplement company that caters primarily to women’s health and wellness. The company is based in the United Kingdom with Tom Wallace as its current CEO. Founded in March of 2016, Cute Nutrition offers a wide variety of sweet-tasting, female-only products that are produced using the highest quality ingredients.
What Is TummyTox Cute Nutrition?
TummyTox from Cute Nutrition is one of the best meal replacement shakes out there. It’s reported to be an effective weight-loss shake that is designed specifically for women. The packaging itself is feminine and includes an illustration of a lipstick kiss on the bottle’s packaging. This formula is composed of 100% natural ingredients that should promote benefits such as a boosted metabolism, lowered cravings, and a slimmer abdomen.
TummyTox is one of the many Cute shakes and supplements produced by the Cute Nutrition brand. The brand claims that this meal replacement shake boosts metabolism and reduces cravings. Will drinking this meal replacement shake be as effective as they say? Let’s take a deeper look at it, shall we?
Does Cute Nutrition Work?
According to most Cute Nutrition reviews, TummyTox is highly effective. It’s basically a combination of pure and powerful ingredients that work together to boost metabolism and help in burning fat fast. Increased metabolism will further promote more burning of calories in your body even while you sleep.
Is Cute Nutrition Safe?
Yes, it is. Cute Nutrition is an effective weight loss assistant that boosts your protein intake and lowers your calorie intake. You can have it in place of your breakfast, lunch, or supper without having to worry about feeling hungry thereafter.
- Helps you lose weight
- Has a delicious taste
- Offers potent minerals and vitamins
- Very easy to prepare
- Very affordable
- A great option for users with a sweet tooth
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Ingredients may trigger certain effects
- Contains maltodextrin and sucralose
Cute Nutrition Product & Coupon
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Fast delivery
- Easy to prepare
- Delicious taste
- Helps you lose weight
- 100% all-natural ingredients
Cute Nutrition Ingredients
Cute Nutrition’s TummyTox meal replacement shake chocolate is a mix of two nutritious blends: a sustained energy-release blend and a vitamin-and-mineral blend. The former consists of milk protein concentrate and oat flour. The latter, on the other hand, is a mix of vital vitamins and minerals including zinc citrate, yeast, vitamins C, B5, D3, and K1, and others.
These two low-calorie blends are effective enough to bring about benefits such as fast weight loss, nutrient boost, increased satiety, stronger bones, improved skin health, and many others.
Additional ingredients include cocoa powder, safflower oil, maltodextrin, flaxseed powder, sucralose, flavoring, and xanthan gum stabilizer.
All these ingredients play a critical role in strengthening the efficacy of the TummyTox meal replacement shake. Keep reading to get a deeper understanding of each ingredient and its benefits.
Milk Protein Concentrate (Milk)
Milk protein concentrate is the only type of protein that Cute nutrition includes in their meal replacement shake. This ingredient is formulated by separating whole milk and producing a reduced protein that has lower levels of lactose. Milk protein concentrate is often dried and refined in such a way that makes it last longer and is also usable for products such as shakes.
This ingredient promotes essential health benefits such as bone strengthening, fat loss, and faster muscle growth. The high casein content makes it possible to combat muscle breakdown, especially during the night as you sleep.
Oat Flour (Gluten)
Cute Nutrition blends oat flour with milk protein concentrate to formulate their unique sustained energy release blend. Oat flour is one of the best foods that help promote weight loss. Its rich protein and fiber content helps you feel fuller for longer, thus preventing you from overeating.
The oat flour content in Cute Nutrition is also beneficial in regard to skin health. It works as an exfoliant that helps cleanse away dirt, dead skin cells, and oil. It moisturizes and soothes the skin. If you also struggle with skin irritation and itching, this potent ingredient is effective enough to alleviate those skin problems and more.
Maltodextrin is a common additive used in most processed foods as a cheap, filler carbohydrate. It’s a white powder that’s made from wheat, potato starch, rice, and corn. This ingredient is approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and designated as “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS). The maltodextrin content in Cute Nutrition is limited since too much of it can trigger a spike in blood sugar due to its high glycemic index.
Maltodextrin’s main purpose in Cute Nutrition TummyTox is to act as a filler or thickener and increase its overall volume. It also serves as a preservative that boosts Cute Nutrition meal replacement’s shelf life. It is an ultra-processed food additive that is bothersome to some individuals’ digestive tracts.
Cocoa powder is among the most important ingredients in the TummyTox meal replacement shake. It is packed with essential minerals such as magnesium, selenium, zinc, and iron. One of cocoa powder’s benefits includes weight management by regulating metabolism and energy use. It also helps increase feelings of fullness to prevent overeating and weight gain.
Cocoa powder’s rich theobromine content helps alleviate inflammation, thereby reducing the risk of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. The polyphenols in cocoa powder are a type of antioxidant that helps improve blood sugar levels and cholesterol as well as reduce the risk of heart disease.
Vitamin And Mineral Blend
A vitamin is an organic compound that is used for restoring energy, alleviating fatigue, and boosting different metabolic processes. Taking both vitamin and mineral blends in large quantities, however, can be detrimental to your health. That’s why Cute Nutrition UK has packed sufficient dosages of essential vitamins and minerals, including
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B6)
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K1
- Zinc citrate
- Selenium yeast
- Magnesium citrate
- Manganese citrate
- Copper citrate
All these minerals and vitamins are authorized by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). They mostly contribute toward improving and maintaining the regular functioning of the immune system.
Here are other ingredients used in Cute Nutrition TummyTox:
- Safflower oil: It contains beneficial fats known as unsaturated fatty acids. These help in controlling blood sugar, promoting better cardiovascular health, and decreasing inflammation levels.
- Flaxseed powder: Derived from flaxseed, this powder contains essential plant compounds such as fiber and omega-3 fats that help promote better digestion and lower the risk of developing heart diseases.
- Sucralose: This is a non-intrusive sweetener that enhances the taste of the meal replacement shake. It contains zero calories and also improves the shelf life of the product. A recent 2022 study showed that the non-nutritive sweetener sucralose to have a significant adverse effect on the gut microbiome and affecting blood sugar regulation.
Alternatives To Cute Nutrition
|Pros||Effectively curbs appetite|
Accelerates fat-burning process
Blocks body fat production
|Offers fast, great fat-burning results|
Caffeine is in high doses for mental focus
Strong fat burner
|Cons||Slightly expensive||High amounts of caffeine||Not available in local stores|
|Full review||PhenQ Review||Instant Knockout Review||PhenGold Review|
Health Benefits Of Cute Nutrition
Here are some of the health benefits associated with using Cute Nutrition’s TummyTox meal replacement shake:
Supports And Manages Weight Loss
When you substitute one or two meals with this Cute shake, you’re better placed for weight loss in a fast and easy fashion. It is packed with low calories that prevent weight gain. Managing your next meal with TummyTox meal replacement shake becomes even more effective when you maintain a nutritious diet and work out regularly.
Boosts Your Mineral And Vitamin Intake
Cute Nutrition milkshake contains the perfect combination of minerals and vitamins that should keep you feeling and looking good at all times. The potent nutrients in this meal replacement shake should help newbies kickstart their weight loss journey while sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
May Help Improve Your Heart Health
If you struggle with bloating or other health issues like inflammation and heart issues, that’s a sign that you’re missing some valuable nutrients in your body. Check with your healthcare professional. Cute Nutrition meal replacement shake nourishes your system with these essential nutrients and reduces the risk of heart-related issues.
Does It Have Any Side Effects?
The ingredients used in Cute Nutrition are 100% safe and packed with a load of benefits. However, some of the contents may trigger different side effects depending on the user and their medical history. Each of the ingredients may trigger a certain kind of reaction in different consumers. If you’re allergic to cocoa powder, for example, you may develop issues such as sleeplessness, frequent urination, and an increased heart rate.
Thanks to the transparency from Cute Nutrition, you’re able to review the ingredients and determine if they may affect you in one way or another. Cute Nutrition is usable by women over the age of 18 who wish to lose weight or improve their overall quality of life.
You’re advised to take 3 scoops of Cute Nutrition 1 to 2 times every day for better results. You can take the meal replacement shake either in the morning and in the evening or around lunch and in the evening. You can add the 3 scoops to 250 ml of your preferred drink. You can mix it with water, milk, a smoothie, a beverage, or any other drink.
Stir the meal replacement shake powder thoroughly until it mixes completely. You can use it as a snack between meals or take it without meals.
Cute Nutrition Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Not long after having it the writing on the side was all over my hands leaking off. The amount of evaporation build up when it’s got a cold drink is a little crazy too, my desk would be soaked. Other than that, it’s a really nice bottle.Caitlin
Nice size, shakes the ingredients well and easy to drink from. Easy to clean.Anna
I like the packaging, and the amount per tub, the texture is great, not gritty at all…I got the strawberries and cream flavor. I don’t dislike it though. It does help with my urge the snack, when i replace breakfast and lunch with this shake, i feel no urge to binge eat as i usually do without it. I’m going to try the ice cream sandwich flavor next.Lisa
Save yourself some money and don’t buy this product. My daughter measured the correct amount of fluid added 250ml of milk and the powder put lid on really tight. Started shaking and it leaked all over here hand. It didn’t mix it correctly it was lumpy.Ray
It is an excellent product, mixes the shake powder well, with no clumping. I’m just not a pink person and I do feel a bit ‘like and subscribe’ carrying this around. Great product, just need more colours please.JW x 4
This cup is great – it comes in three parts – the cup, lid and dividing mesh inside which is the agitator. Just add your liquid and flavouring, put in the mesh disk and screw on the lid and shake. I use it for diet shakes – if the lid doesnt feel on quite right turn it anti clockwise and it fits in the groove easily then you csn tighten it as normal. Word of warning – remember to press the cap down on the spout before shaking! and do not shake with hot drinks as they expand. Ideal for shakes, juice, squash or hot drinks (if you make a hot drink you can pour in to use just for drinking from). Easy to hold and drink from, easy to clean and stylish. Deffo value for money as they last ages. No rubber seals to go manky.Puzzlehead
It’s very nice but the only thing is the lid top, the long bit that connects it makes it hard to drink out of. You have to bend the strip right back. But I love the design with the kiss and the bottle is a good size.Amazon Customer
Should you take Cute Nutrition’s TummyTox meal replacement shake? Well, based on this in-depth review and positive Cute Nutrition results from current consumers, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t. This nutritious shake is packed with nutritious ingredients that are a game changer when it comes to faster weight loss and improved health. When you factor in the sweet taste, you’ll have more than one reason to add this replacement shake to your preferred drink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cute Nutrition contains zero dangerous or banned ingredients. Rest assured that all products from Cute Nutrition typically do not pose any health risk to consumers.
A typical Cute Nutrition shake has a total of 371 calories consisting of fat, carbs, and protein. Yes, it is!
Yes it does. Cute Nutrition contains the chromium mineral that encourages weight loss through enhancing metabolism. It also helps in curbing cravings to prevent over-snacking.
Cute Nutrition contains ingredients that typically do not have any adverse side effects. Keep in mind that you need to use it based on the appropriate dosage to avoid unexpected health problems and under a doctor’s advice if you have health issues.
To take Cute Nutrition, you need to add three scoops of the powder to 250 ml of water, milk, or basically any other drink. Use it twice a day at a time of your choosing.
+ 15 sources
MIDSS adheres to strict procurement guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, and medical associations. We work mainly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure the accuracy of the information. We avoid the use of tertiary references. You can read about how we ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our content in our editorial process.
- McGregor, R.A. and Poppitt, S.D. (2013). Milk protein for improved metabolic health: a review of the evidence. Nutrition & Metabolism, 10(1), p.46. doi:10.1186/1743-7075-10-46.
- Kim, J. (2020). Pre-sleep casein protein ingestion: new paradigm in post-exercise recovery nutrition. Physical Activity and Nutrition, 24(2), pp.6–10. doi:10.20463/pan.2020.0009.
- Hahn, J.D., Chung, T.K. and Baker, D.H. (1990). Nutritive value of oat flour and oat bran. Journal of Animal Science, 68(12), pp.4253–4260. doi:10.2527/1990.68124253x.
- Clark, M.J. and Slavin, J.L. (2013). The Effect of Fiber on Satiety and Food Intake: A Systematic Review. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 32(3), pp.200–211. doi:10.1080/07315724.2013.791194.
- Makdisi, J., Kutner, A. and Friedman, A. (2013). Oats and Skin Health. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290069667_Oats_and_Skin_Health.
- Hofman, D.L., van Buul, V.J. and Brouns, F.J.P.H. (2015). Nutrition, Health, and Regulatory Aspects of Digestible Maltodextrins. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, [online] 56(12), pp.2091–2100. doi:10.1080/10408398.2014.940415.
- Govinfo.gov. (2022). [online] Available at: https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/FR-1995-09-21/95-23352.
- Siccama, J., Eirini Pegiou, Zhang, L. and Maarten A.I. Schutyser (2021). Maltodextrin improves physical properties and volatile compound retention of spray-dried asparagus concentrate. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349167047_Maltodextrin_improves_physical_properties_and_volatile_compound_retention_of_spray-dried_asparagus_concentrate.
- León-Flores, P., Nájera, N., Pérez, E., Pardo, B., Jimenez, F., Diaz-Chiguer, D., Villarreal, F., Hidalgo, I., Ceballos, G. and Meaney, E. (2020). Effects of Cacao By-Products and a Modest Weight Loss Intervention on the Concentration of Serum Triglycerides in Overweight Subjects: Proof of Concept. Journal of Medicinal Food, 23(7), pp.745–749. doi:10.1089/jmf.2019.0201.
- Lee, H.-W., Choi, I.-W. and Ha, S.K. (2022). Immunostimulatory Activities of Theobromine on Macrophages via the Activation of MAPK and NF-κB Signaling Pathways. Current Issues in Molecular Biology, [online] 44(9), pp.4216–4228. doi:10.3390/cimb44090289.
- Tardy, A.-L., Pouteau, E., Marquez, D., Yilmaz, C. and Scholey, A. (2020). Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients, [online] 12(1), p.228. doi:10.3390/nu12010228.
- European Food Safety Authority. (2022). European Food Safety Authority. [online] Available at: https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en.
- Muralidharan, S., Paul, Y., Satya Lakshmi and Nath, S. (2022). Role of vitamins and minerals in immunity A scoping review. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360560602_Role_of_vitamins_and_minerals_in_immunity_A_scoping_review.
- Suez, J., Cohen, Y., Valdés-Mas, R., Mor, U., Dori-Bachash, M., Federici, S., Zmora, N., Leshem, A., Heinemann, M., Linevsky, R., Zur, M., Ben-Zeev Brik, R., Bukimer, A., Eliyahu-Miller, S., Metz, A., Fischbein, R., Sharov, O., Malitsky, S., Itkin, M. and Stettner, N. (2022). Personalized microbiome-driven effects of non-nutritive sweeteners on human glucose tolerance. Cell, [online] 185(18), pp.S0092-8674(22)009199. doi:10.1016/j.cell.2022.07.016.
- Anderson, R.A. (2009). Effects of Chromium on Body Composition and Weight Loss. Nutrition Reviews, 56(9), pp.266–270. doi:10.1111/j.1753-4887.1998.tb01763.x.